Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do straight crossdressers like BBWs and if so does anyone know why?

Folks, I had to clean up several OT posts in this thread. I'll remind everyone that this thread is about CDers' possible affinity for BBW (Big Beautiful Women). Stick to that topic, please.

Eryn

I believe Brooke Smith is correct in her comment.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Folks, I had to clean up several OT posts in this thread. I'll remind everyone that this thread is about CDers' possible affinity for BBW (Big Beautiful Women). Stick to that topic, please.

Eryn
    Thank u, Eryn! I wasn't sure the OP meant that or "Big Black Women".

However, in either case, I don't have any idea if "they" r interested in CD's or not. And, after reading the mostly sexist replies above, I think few other TG's know either!

While I'm not offended by the posts, I'll bet some GGs r. So, I'm out!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    If you like the bigger women, you're in luck.
    There seems to be no shortage of them these days.
    No shortages of asses either...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn