Thread: Last Night's Dream

Last Night's Dream

I had an interesting dream last night. Since my wife does the laundry she washes and folds everything but leaves it to the owner to put away. In my dream she has apparently found my stash of lacey bras and panties. She has washed and folded everything leaving it on top of my pile of clothes like she does her own, not another word about it is said by either of us.

Cheers,

Dream on girl, dream on………………

Hugs

Seems I have read threads about similar things happening.......well except for the part about not a word being said lol.
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Last week I got busy and forgot to take some of my clothes out of the dryer. The next day they were folded and stacked on top of my dresser. Now that is a dream come true.

Michelle

Hmmm! That is normal in our household the wife washes and irons everything and leaves it for me to hang up.
    Me I do other chore around the house and it all balances out.
    Maybe I am very lucky.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've had dreams much along the same subject but generally my dreams are of having an afternnon to myself, with no one around, getting dressed in my favorite clothes, make up and all, when suddenly my wife appears, standing in the doorway, watching me. it wakes me up with a frightening start.
    Last edited by Marcie R.; 01-27-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

When my wife washes my panties or tights, she puts them away in HER dresser. I have to stay on top of my laundry or I'll lose them.
    Stephanie