Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who or what would you be? (fantasy)

Alisa, I can completely agree with Julia in Pretty Woman, but this was my favorite look of the entire movie. While she looked hot as a "pro" and the red dress was awesome, I envision my fantasy self in this dress:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    Alisa, I can completely agree with Julia in Pretty Woman, but this was my favorite look of the entire movie. While she looked hot as a "pro" and the red dress was awesome, I envision my fantasy self in this dress:
    OMG Girl... I love that scene... That's from the polo match. I love that outfit too!

Yeah, but she should have worn higher heels--except it would have made Mr. Gere look like a shrimp!

Carrie Underwood I would love to wear her cloths and those high heels

Sofia Varga from Modern family

Stevie Nicks, dripping in layers of black chiffon, from about 1975-77 (before she lost that early voice). Singing Rhiannon and Gold Dust Woman, without the cocaine...

I'd be happy with the female version of myself. if born a natural female
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Because I am a full figure girl, I would want to be ADELE.I just LOVE HER LOOKS!!!

Honestly I would love to be either Pamela Anderson in the 90's or Jessica Simpson in the 00's. Oh that would be so much fun.

Hi ladies, my first post
    I would definitely be frankie sandford from the saturdays! She is so cute and wears the sexiest clothes.

Vivien Leigh, I'm a Gone with the Wind fan so it would be awesome to actually be the girl playing Scarlet! And the outfits she gets to wear, I am so jealous!
    A Southern Belle of the 21st century.

Flickr link for the interested, http://www.flickr.com/people/ashleemara/

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." -Oscar Wilde

I'd like to be an unmarried, short, fat, ugly woman with a bad complexion, bad breath, body odor and a nasty attitude, that's having her period, oh yeah, who also has endometriosis and wicked cramps that bleeds like a pig, lets add with seven children and the incontinence that often comes with multiple childbirth. That would keep me from wanting to be a female for quite a while.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

As much as she would think I am insane, I think maybe my wife. I'm not really attracted to myself though, that could be a problem for ah...him?

I guess I would have to turn off the lights or close my eyes so she could see what all the fuss is about and why guys get so excited about sexcapades

Since we aren't talking about swapping bodies just getting to be the other person for however long, I would really enjoy being Rachel Ray. I like the clothes she wears, her hair and her makeup style, besides that body of hers is my idea of perfection in a woman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Read only
    Hmm. This is a tough one. I guess I'll have to give two answers, one for today and one for the not so distant past.

I can picture myself as Emma Stone, though with slight larger breasts.

I can also picture myself as a younger Jamie Lee Curtis (think Ophelia in Trading Places).

I would go wash my car in short booty shorts and a tank top and flip flops.

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar

Miss Croft, if not living as her then living her lifestyle. Huge mansion in the British countryside, filled with artefacts collected from all over the world, being fluent in many languages, having my own personal tech-support, butler and boat!

Off adventuring to many new places every year, trying to discover truth and mystery!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ckson_1976.JPG

This would be a good look for me. If the image doesn't come through, it's Kate Jackson, one of Charlies first angels.

If there wasn't enough power in the fantasy cyclotron, I'd be happy to be male, but about 5 inches shorter, 75 pounds lighter and maybe just a little less masculine in appearance. That way I could still enjoy the treats of crossdressing.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-04-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

well i would love to be any female. i just want to be a female and then i will chart my own course

As per my avatar, I would like to be Diana Rigg as Emma Peel

I want to have female body or famale outline.

allyssa milano

Spending time with female co-workers and being accepted as one of the girls.

Lady Dame Honor Stephnie Alexander Harrington from thr novels of David Webber. Great scifi novel series.
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

Way too young for me but lately I'ge been in to Katy Perry. I love her use of color.

Sigh..... in another life, I could be your girl...
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian