Thread: I had an intersting Day

I had an intersting Day

I had a great afternoon; I visited a nudist resort to enjoy an indoor heated pool, sauna, and hot tub. At the end of the day I had to ask myself the question, “how can I be a crossdresser and nudist at the same time?” Most of the guys there were totally manscaped from head to toe already, perhaps if I were to get a pedicure and pierce my belly button.

Cheers,
    Amy

Too Funny! I'd say, have long hair, colored toes and fingernails, waterproof makeup, and stay in water up to your chin...
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Quote Originally Posted by AltairaMorbius View Post
    I had a great afternoon; I visited a nudist resort to enjoy an indoor heated pool, sauna, and hot tub. At the end of the day I had to ask myself the question, “how can I be a crossdresser and nudist at the same time?” Most of the guys there were totally manscaped from head to toe already, perhaps if I were to get a pedicure and pierce my belly button.

Cheers,
    Amy
    Huh, well thanks, that answered a question I had about naturalists. I often wondered how many, if any, trimmed, or removed body hair. When i go swimming, i don't notice many men doing much manscaping. But then again, i don't tour the the changing rooms looking, so....
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Last summer a female friend invited me to a nudist resort. She has seen me en femme and said I should go to the place that way and change. So indeed I did, wearing bra, panties, skirt and blouse. But I was also shaved, wore nail polish on both fingers and toes, along with earrings and nipple rings, ankle chain, toe ring, waist chain, long hair tied back, and feminine shoes when not barefoot. So I still felt--and I think I presented too--as somewhat feminine, even though nude. Hope to go back next year, and am thinking of a navel piercing too.

Michaella

I don't think the two intermix very well.
    It would take a lot of work to pass.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I;ve had this same conundrum for years, trying to reconcile being a naturist with being a cross dresser. Always thought it was more than coincidence that my 'non-standard' behaviors involve either clothes or lack of same. Anyway, last summer when I went to the nearest nudist beach, I did up my toes with a lovely pink polish and wore an ankle bracelet, making my statement for whatever it was worth. Nobody batted an eye and I felt pretty good about myself.

well good to hear the news

Platinum Member
    H Altairi, Would you then be a Crossundresser ??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I don't think the two intermix very well.
    It would take a lot of work to pass.
    I see it as not trying to pass of course, but simply enjoying myself as who I am, a feminine male.

Michaella

An interesting conundrum that I've been working on in the back of my mind. My current goal is to be able to wear tank tops, swim suits and spaghetti strap gowns without any kind of breast forms and still look good. Even so if the development gets better, also thinking about even skimpier clothes for Summer or even going nude. Whatever works I say.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Miriam
    My wife and I have been active nudists for a few years now and I'd recommend that you not try to mix the two. Despite the basic nudist attitude that the world should be more open to them, many nudists are far from open to other lifestyles. Gay and lesbian lifestyles are sometimes accepted, but crossdressing is far from accepted. This is based on the harsh comments I've heard about others who've crossdressed even just to goof off, let alone seriously as I would like to do. Although I love our nudist community, I dislike these closed attitudes from those who should most appreciate diversity.

All this is the primary reason that my crossdressing is sharply curtailed during the summer when I spend most weekends at our nudist camp. I can get away with a clear polish on toes and fingers, earrings, and perhaps some shaved parts of my body - but nothing in the way of feminine clothing.

Miriam