Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Debunking: "I like women's clothes"

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post

How about another FACT? Women's "underwear" comes in at least double [if not 3 or 4 or 5 times] as many vaireties of fabrics, cuts/styles, colors etc. as men's? At least in every store I have ever been in. I admit I have not been in every store on the planet...
    Maybe you need to look a little harder.

Yes, Walmart might have more choices for women than men, maybe, but it's not hard to find plenty of men's options at other stores, and on the internet men's choices are also plentiful. I buy many items from Prevail Sports and I know more men's internet stores have been mentioned in other forum posts.

And FACT: they are designed for "male plumbing" so they fit much better than women's underwear. GGs understand this, why can't you.

Wearing women's underwear, if you are a man, is not about fit or fabric or cut as those options are all readily available on the men's side of the aisle.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 02-07-2013 at 06:08 PM.

I don't know.
    But I do know that when I dress, I feel an incredible sexual urge...somewhat of a woman and her first time having sex. I want to sometimes be dominated, and feel attractive to a guy. But then I feel the power a woman has in choosing whom she gives her attention to, and who she returns the flirtatious gesture to.
    I haven't culminated these desires in sex yet, but I am thinking strongly about it. Any advice? Great post by the way.

l dont know root of cding urgy

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Kerstin, have you read the other parts of my post and my subsequent posts?

To recap since this thread is rather long, there is an awful lot of risk involved for most CDers who are fully or partially closeted: marriages, other relationships, and jobs should people find out, not to speak of the discomfort experienced when plans go awry and a planned dressing session is cancelled, plus the sheer stress involved in keeping such a secret for so long. CDers purge, they have close calls, they wonder where to hide their stuff, buying it is a hassle, they lie by default (if they are closeted), they insulate themselves so as to not have others know, they have to constantly work around other people's schedules, or if they are single and closeted, many choose to stay single and some even become socially isolated. Or, the CDing becomes a white elephant in their lives with a DADT policy, which is far from being comfortable as well.

... all that just because someone cannot find the fabrics and the colors they like in men's clothes? Men's clothes which, I might add, also come in silk, angora, fine wool and other soft fabrics, and in colors other than blue, gray, and brown.
    Yes, I've read everything.

The list of motives for crossdressing is as long as a piece of string. Somewhere amongst all the more familiar stories will be people who really do just love the clothes and have no other motive. Probably a small number, but still. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume those people exist.

Like I said before, I think sometimes it's possible overthink this. Yes, for many CDers and others in the transgender community there will be a lot of introspection, a lot of peeling away at the layers of their inner selves to work out what the hell it's all about. But for some, it'll be no deeper than a simple love of the clothes and the way it makes them feel. Not everyone needs a psychoanalysis.

I have never subscribed to the notion that women should have nicer clothes than men. I think everyone should have the same choices. I would use the terms skirts and dresses rather than women's clothes. I like wearing them and I don't really care why.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I have never subscribed to the notion that women should have nicer clothes than men. I think everyone should have the same choices. I would use the terms skirts and dresses rather than women's clothes.
    Yup, that accounts for those boobs, alright…
    Lea