Thread: What a shot of hope

What a shot of hope

I just went through the responses in a thread in the loved ones section.
    Quick survey for GG's of CDers

I saw so many SO's of cds that were supportive, and saying how much they indeed liked that aspect of their love. This really raised my hopes.

I sooo want to again find another female that will be not just open, but LOVE what I do, and realize it is an aspect of me that is unique and hurts no one.

I know my ex loved that aspect of me, but I do think her friends (jealous types) fed her with the line "if you're going to date a man, he should look like a man." When she said that to me after all the times she stated how hot I was and feeling me up, and then following on vacation to Vegas with a man hater, she spouts off with that. It was a dagger to the heart that I never want to suffer again.
    Last edited by Pythos; 01-28-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

To look in the Loved ones section or any section here on our lifestyle you must realize a survey of that kind would be skewed.
    Out there in the real world you did find an accepting girl and you presented as goth.
    That was a plus but it does not take much bias to change a girls mind.
    It will be hard hard but if you keep presenting as you are someone else understanding will come along.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.