Thread: Figures, so much to say and...

Figures, so much to say and...

I finally get home and have the time to put it up here and ....nothing. I had all kinds of things running through my mind about my recent crossdressing adventures and now I cant find the words. I visit here almost daily and usually dont post much. Just coming here helps to keep me in tune with my femininity. I have dressed quite a bit recently and have had a few break throughs as well and for some reason I cant put it into words.

Hey Natalie.I know what you mean.Coming here does seem to help keep me in tune.I don't get to dress up hardly ever but I enjoy browsing the Picture section and seeing all the girls all glamed up and happy.Glad your finding the time for your fem side.
    Plucked her eyebrows on the way Shaved her legs and then he was a she
    Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

You will learn descriptive writing after a little practice.
    I am always lost for words when I need them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    You will learn descriptive writing after a little practice.
    I am always lost for words when I need them.
    You wouldnt believe it but I am a published author......and still cant find the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliebabe View Post
    You wouldnt believe it but I am a published author......and still cant find the words.
    As am I. Probably your problem is that you want to be too careful with your words. The more important the topic, the more some of us agonize over saying the right thing.

Liz

Banned Read only
    I say what i feel at the time,yes, sometimes i wish i could go back and delete what i said.but maybe it gives me an opportunity for personal growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliebabe View Post
    Oops lol. It's different though, on here the things you want to talk about can be so much more personal, also your aware how many people can read it or misread it. So instead just tell us a story of an experience that is memorable to you.
    Sometimes I want to say so much, can't think of the words so end up saying nothing!