Thread: Exercising pretty

Exercising pretty

I'm sure many of you girls have done this before, but it was my first time exercising while dressed. I put on some tan opaque tights (cheerleader type), a camisole, a very short corduroy skirt and trainers and hopped on the elliptical. Able to see myself in the mirror, I had a wonderful workout. Usually, I get so bored but watching my feminine self while exercising helped keep my interest. I think I'm going to have to buy a leotard, some girl's trainers and perhaps a sports bra! Anyway, hopefully I'll stick with the program. Any others with similar experiences?

I haven't. Though I get plenty of exercise I am personally looking for a leotard myself but am having a hard time finding any around in the stores. There is a dance store in another city but every time I am in that area, they are closed. I don't see how they are even in business. I think I will give Ebay a shot here soon I'd love to work out while dressed, leotard, hose, leg warmers....it sounds like fun and a great way to keep you motivated
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

For a leotard you can try American apparel online do have some really cute ones.

My exercise is a light jog around the block, this entails wearing a form fitting track suit and joggers.
    I do cut a good figure out like this.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I keep my femme self and my exercising self separate

Banned Read only
    I am an avid road cyclist and almost always ride in woman's riding gear. In the winter I almost always wear compression pantyhose under my full length woman's cycling tights. For summer, the spandex shorts cut is so much shorter in length. Gives me a great tan on my legs. If I ride on cooler summer mornings, I'll wear a pair of nude pantyhose as well. I also like to wear a pair of woman's compression volley ball shorts from under armor under my cycling tights and shorts. Helps keep the jewels packed tight for a nice smooth look.

I also run in woman's running shorts (usually a size small or Med) and usually a jog bra under my shirt but I'm not keeping anything there from bouncing. I'll sometimes wear a pair of compression pantyhose when I run as well.

I've mentioned this before... Although I've had countless workouts while wearing pantyhose with my sweats or shorts, once in a blue moon I'll wear a leotard along with the hose (or tights) while lifting. Obviously I LOVE the tightness and squeeze that those garments provide, and it can be a tad distracting if you let it. But it's fun no matter what!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    I haven't. Though I get plenty of exercise I am personally looking for a leotard myself but am having a hard time finding any around in the stores. There is a dance store in another city but every time I am in that area, they are closed. I don't see how they are even in business. I think I will give Ebay a shot here soon I'd love to work out while dressed, leotard, hose, leg warmers....it sounds like fun and a great way to keep you motivated
    Go to Amazon.com and get them there! That's where I've been getting my stuff, as I'm still a guy when it comes to shopping - In, pay, out. I will admit that I have a long Amazon wish list, but since I can get almost everything I need online while sitting in front of my 'puter at Oh-Dark-Whatever, that's preferable.

Oh, and I still wear legwarmers and insulated tights! The IT department can get bloody cold!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    I keep my femme self and my exercising self separate
    Ditto, nothing like sweat to kill the girlie mood.

One of my favorite things is to spend a long stretch of days at a time without putting on a stitch of male clothing, and when I can I always jog as a woman - sports bra, sweats this time of year or cute shorts and a tank top when it's summer, and girl's sneakers - I have a ratty old wig that I tuck under a ball cap or headband, and for makeup I just go with a little lip gloss and eyeliner. I've taken this way beyond jogging to swimming, golf and tennis too, that's me in my tennis dress in my signature photo, such fun!

I tend to be impulsive, and put the cart before the horse. My sister the yoga teacher invited me to a class last year. I went to LULULEMON and bought yoga pants, bra top, sneakers, a yoga mat, and a cute leopard print water bottle. $310 out the door. Did I go to yoga class?...Of course not. Everytime I visit her I bring along my 'kit', and find yet another reason not to go.
    I'm going to visit her next week for a few days. Will I bring my yoga clothes? Will I go to yoga class? I do wear the Sketchers pink yoga sneakers tho'. You should have seen the Visa card smoke when I took up playing golf pretty.-Celeste

I jog in woman's running shorts and matching top with builtin sports bra, solid blue with white trim and side curves.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    In the summer, I ride my bike 7 miles every morning. Always with a sports bra, girly ankle socks, running capris, and a women's compression running top when it's a bit cooler.
    During the winter I move the workout indoors (treadmill or eliptical). Then it's a sports bra, women's running top, and I have several really cute running/tennis skorts. I love the way they feel brushing my legs while exercising! Oh yeah, I almost forgot the cute bright neon ankle socks. I love workouts!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

What a great idea and incentive me to get on the treadmill, thanks

Thats is awesome! I have been wanting to do that. I just recently bought workout clothes from JCP, but I have been a little hesitant. It feels good knowing that I am not the only one.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

sounds fun! i've always wanted to dress in a sports bra and work out to a celebrity fitness video in my front room

I love exersing in femme. I have often debated with the idea of going out running as ashley, just have not built the courage up to go out much in public here in el paso. I think I would have by now in Phoenix....

I love exercising in fem. Right now I have my purrple racer tank and purple skirt. After catching up on here going to exercise.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Only been playing basketball, but haven't really tried done so wearing anything womens' except for jersey. Didn't really made much difference anyway, because it was very much like a regular basketball jersey that has smaller arm holes. Maybe I should look around for other things that I would possibly wear during games ^.^

[QUOTEIcathie pantyhose;3096680]I am an avid road cyclist and almost always ride in woman's riding gear. In the winter I almost always wear compression pantyhose under my full length woman's cycling tights. For summer, the spandex shorts cut is so much shorter in length. Gives me a great tan on my legs. If I ride on cooler summer mornings, I'll wear a pair of nude pantyhose as well. I also like to wear a pair of woman's compression volley ball shorts from under armor under my cycling tights and shorts. Helps keep the jewels packed tight for a nice smooth look.

I also run in woman's running shorts (usually a size small or Med) and usually a jog bra under my shirt but I'm not keeping anything there from bouncing. I'll sometimes wear a pair of compression pantyhose when I run as well.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I hAve to ask, how do you ride? Just stuff compressed or tucked?

You can pick up some running tights for a femme look and doing yoga or exercising with a Wii can be a lot of fun en femme.

I do intend to have a late-night cycle ride in stockings in the spring!

X
    Girl me