Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your "things"

Banned Read only

Where do you keep your "things"

I was curious where many of us keep our "things" when we are not dressed. I know a lucky few can actually keep them in their dressers or closet hung properly but I'm sure for many it's not that easy. Even though my wife knows I dress, she doesn't want to see my "things". Although I do keep a few pair of panties with my men's underwear and several tights have a drawer to their own.

My dresses are kept in one duffle bag while my skirts, bras and tops are in another duffle bag. All of my heels are in the bottom of a steamer chest that the duffle bags lay inside of on top of all my heels and boots. The steamer chest is in my office in the man cave.

I keep my opened pantyhose/thigh highs and most of my panties in a back pack in the closet where my cycling clothes hang all of which are also in my office in the man cave. The unopened pantyhose and there are very many (and rapidly increasing thigh high collection), are kept in a large box organized by color in a designated storage area in the man cave.

Most of my "things" are within 15 yards of each other and pretty organized. I've heard of some who have to keep their "things" in the attic space or the trunk of their car.
    Last edited by cathie pantyhose; 01-29-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    It's duffle bags for me, too. Gotta stay one step ahead of the law

I am one of the lucky few I guess, but it wasn't always this way. I use to keep all of mine in boxes and such but since coming out to my SO, all of my dresses, tops, skirts, and pants are all hung in the closet right next to my drab wear. My heels are in a storage chest but a few pairs (3) are in the bottom of the closet. Unopened pantyhose, Jewelry (on a hanging stand she bought me), make up kit and brush bag are on the shelf. Panties and bras are in the dresser.

Just the other day I mentioned how my femme side is really expanding across the closet and that I needed to reorganize it. Move some boxes to the basement and get things more "together". My So suggested that I moved my femme things next to hers in the spare room but I declined. Though if someone came over and happen to see my femme things in the closet ( I seldom close the door since coming out it lol) it might be a tad hard to explain but not much unless the wigs were seen. Then all bets are off lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I keep my things in duffle bags in the barn
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I keep all my Fem things in the dresser next to the bed, one drawer for tights and knickers, one for thin tops and one for blouses. I have 1 nice dress hanging in the wardrobe. The wife may find them soon and I'll deal with it then. My reply question is how do you all wash your things if you're keeping them hidden. Had to hand wash some girly knickers the other day and I've no idea where to hang them to dry LOL.

In the closet with hers and in the dresser with hers, I always have since I first started with my first wife back in the very early 70's. Shoes too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    My stuff has taken over my dresser and half my closet! OMG, if anyone goes in my bedroom and snoops, they're going to get an eyeful!!!

Cassy

Banned Read only
    well I'm lucky to be a stay at home dad so I wash mine as needed. When I was working, I could only wash things either if I took a day off, worked from home or tossed a couple of items in the laundry when my wife did our clothes on the weekend but I made sure I'd grab the clothes out before she did. Now that she knows I dress, she doesn't mind washing my tights and pantyhose or panties. She does not like to see my dresses, bras or skirts though in the laundry

I have a lot of stuff. My wife has no clue (I think) that my stuff is spread all over the house and garage. I have an attic crawl space that I keep older stuff in. I have a lot of stuff in our basement (actually all over the basement), I have a closet that my wife thinks I only have male clothes in but in reality my femme garb is buried beneath the male stuff and I have a lot of stuff in my garage that I keep hidden.

My stuff is everywhere, mostly I've taken over a 10' x 12' bedroom and turned it into a closet. Unfortunately, it is now getting too crowded with clothes, so there is some spillover. My dresser in our bedroom is almost entirely slips, hose, and the like; bras and panties are in drawers in my guy closet, jewelry is in an armoire in my bathroom, makeup on my bathroom counter.

But it wasn't always that way. When I was about 8 years old I found a bra in the street! My size! I always wondered about the backstory to that but, heck, I had a bra of my own! I didn't think I could successfully hide it anywhere in the house so finally I figured out I could hide it up in the tree I used to climb (remember, I was about 8 years old). That worked really well . . . in the summer. But when the leaves fell my bra was quite visable. Aaaargh! I told my folks it was a rag I'd used to mark how far I'd climbed. Never knew if they believed me.

Then I got a few other things over the years. One was a women's team swimsuit from my high school swim team in my size! Yes, I found it too in the street! No, I don't know the backstory on that one either! I was beginning to figure that God loved me and was sending me stuff! And by then I had a skirt I'd stumbled and stuttered my way through buying, and a few other items. We'd moved before then and the only trees were mostly palm trees -- no seasonal issues, but no branches and leaves either. So I started keeping my stuff inside my stereo speakers. Chances to dress would begin with a crosspoint screwdriver.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 01-29-2013 at 01:57 PM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    I keep everything neatly folded in sixteen Zerox boxes stacked up in plain sight in the rec room (now storage) and my original stash box in my nightstand. There is another Zerox box in storage above the hot water heater, but, it is there because those clothes do not fit anymore or are totally out of style.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Long ago and far away, I kept my pathetic little stash of lingerie, heels, skirts and tops in a carry-on bag behind the seat in my work truck. Then later in a locking foot locker in my closet, and now in 1/2 of my hobby room closet. I'm pretty much at maximum capacity and may have to move my tool chest out and start using the rest of the closet. I'm resisting further expansion, so far sucessfully.[/SIZE]

Underthings in my drawer, the few clothes and 2 pairs of shoes I own in a bag in the attic. Forms in a ziplock in the attic.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I have a single wardrobe and the bottom drawer of a dresser in our bedroom. These hold variously, a couple of dresses and several tops/cardis and my knickers and night wear. Then there is a double wardrobe in our third bedroom that has more of my things it, skirts, various floaty tops and jeans. Shoes are in main bedroom too.

My wife isn't over keen on contact when I'm dressed though. I just thought I would offer that as a real life counter-balance to my 'on paper' Nirvana. That said, she shops for clothing with me so I have no complaints, just wanted to give a true view, without seeming to boast. (Classic Rebecca extra waffle there).

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

At one stage it was the boot of the car for me.
    I was pulled over by the police once and they asked me if I was traveling.
    I said no and they asked what was in the case, clothes I said, whose dresses are these, my ex girlfriend's I said, did you have an argument, yes, I would throw them in the river, Yeah that's a good idea. No I left them where they were and drove on my way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have no men's clothes so all of my "stuff" is my regular clothes put away just like any ordinary clothes and my wife knows all about it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have a drawer with one pair of stilettos and a shoe box full panties and bras and 2 garter belts attached with stockings and I have one dress hung up in the back of my closet. Looking to expand a lol more. Going to do some shopping.

seeing its my house now all my stuff gos in the closet were it belongs.

before that i used to rent a storage unit.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Space in general is in short supply

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    My stuff is all over the bedroom. Panties are with my shorts, the bras have their own drawer and the skirts, nightgowns and tops and shoes are on my side of our walkin closet.

I haven't had to hide or stash stuff since I was a kid.

Aspiring Member
    Tops, dresses bra's are in a platc crate on top shelf of wardrobe, wigs and accessories in bedside draws, jeans hanging. shoes stacked in wardrobe, have had a purge recently as was running out of space.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    With a non accepting wife, I use my storage shed to store clothes and to transform. Clothes are sorted into several suitcases. I wash clothes when my wife is out or later at night.

My plan is to clear out the storage shed and rent a smaller shed which I'll fit out better as specific purpose. Already have a dressing table but I'll add wardrobes to avoid having crushed clothes and to make it easier to find what I want.

There are downsides - dust, flies, heat/cold, lack of good general lighting, privacy, etc. There are many upsides though too - staying in a relationship without the pressure and an emotional roller coaster ride form an unaccepting wife, greater freedom to dress, make up sorted and out to make dressing quicker.

It works but I'm so envious of those who have accepting wives and don't need to hide.
    Last edited by Michelle (Oz); 01-29-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Well, I have a closet but a lot of stuff ends up draped over a chair. I really should clean up.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

After reading this I feel very lucky. My wife knows but our three chindren do not. In my bedroom we have three closets. The biggest is for the wife and all her things. The middle closet is for the man clothes. For the smallest we put on a front door type lock and built in shelves with little pull out boxes for lingerie, and other personal items and shoes in the floor. The kids think this closet is locked for house papers, check books, etc.
    I do keep a couple dresses, skirts and blouses hanging at one end in the wifes closet.
    Stephanie

I keep my small amount of stuff in a backpack hanging behind my regular clothes in the back corner of my closet. I told my non-accepting wife that I ordered some of my own things and now she refuses to even step foot in my closet. After doing the laundry she will just stack my clean clothes outside the door for me to put away. Pretty sad state of affairs. But beats the alternative (her leaving me/kicking me out)