Thread: Don't you hate it when...?

Don't you hate it when...?

I tear a nail while zipping my fly in drab mode.

What can you relate?
    I'm looking for fraternity in this sorority.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    [When] I run my vintage stockings while putting them away... always a tearful moment. ;-)

You realize that the paramedics are going to have to cut away your pants and all you can think is why didn't I wear some nice panties instead of these trashed looking boxers; they're going to think I'm unemployed.

Cassy
    Last edited by CassandraSmith; 01-29-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I hate it even worse when I snag my pantie hose/nylons, etc. with a rough spot on my nails or hands!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    I hate when I snag my hose/nylons on a callous or my big toe nail.
    Rader

When my underdressed stay-up thigh-highs DON'T.
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovingkindness View Post
    When my underdressed stay-up thigh-highs DON'T.
    I can sure relate to this happening. My peeve is when I'm sitting and have my hands in my lap and my bracelet snags my hose. I think "damn" but I don't say it, I just think it. There's more money down the drain and these hose are new too. Oh the cost of being a cross dresser.

I here you ..... I hate it when I walk into the mall, but while opening the door, I pop off a glueon nail, then while bending over, I split a seam in the corset, a form falls out on the floor, then after grabing the nail, end up reglueing but the superglue gets stuck to the nylons and causes a run.... yea, that's a bad day... LOL...

Renne.....

RenneB, I can not top that one..........ROFL..... as you reach for the form and the nail, and hear the seem let loose.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Funny! I'm guilty of the popping nails and zipper snag... the most annoying though is getting your nails in perfect shape only to do something unpredictable to break one.
    Chickie

I laugh at myself all the time. I think, "I can't do that, I might tear a nail." But even that gives me good feelings. Love the girly stuff.
    Gen

There is an upside to this subject too.

I changed a headlight bulb on my Berlingo van and if anyone has tried this job then you know how hard it is.
    I did it in the rain at the side of the road and it took me almost an hour to get the thing in!
    I could hardly bring myself to look at my lovely nails afterwards but was amazed to see they where still perfect under all the grime.

Laddering the stockings or worse having the zip give way on that body hugging dress I was wearing.
    I am now using it as a shawl.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When your finished dressing. Peeling of the lovely layers, taking your make up as well. Then putting on your drab yuck!

You thought you got all your eyeshadow off in the shower, go to work, look in bathroom mirror and your eyes sparkle.

I was doing a project and lost nt 1 but 2 nails :-(::::::::::tears

I can agree with those issues mentioned above. I also hate when putting on my make up and I am doing so well and nearly done and mess up eyeliner or mascera and have to clean off the goof and start again.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

it takes me forever to to grow my toe nails. ill finally get them to a paintable length then bam
    stub my toe usually breaking a chunk off

My fingernails are weak. I do some DIY in male mode and have a habit of using nails as built in tools to scratch at paint or whatever and then bang goes my nails.

Maria