Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG what just happened?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

OMG what just happened?

I really don't know where to post this and I'm not in any of the special forums on here so here goes.
    I was out in my usual 50/50 guy mode today which is girls jeans not overly femme mind you and a pastel green colored Tee shirt with a white cami underneath in a layered fashion.
    Black girls Airwalk tennis shoes.they look like guys shoes from a distance
    Had a clasp on the lobe of my ear and a black hair band to hold my hair out of my face
    very faint sparkle on my nails an a hint of mascara.
    All of this was very subdued and not flashy in any way.
    Did some daily errands and stopped by an upscale pub for dinner.
    The girl at the front seated me and said Jeremy will be your server.I said TY and sat down.
    Read thru the menu and then he came to take my order.
    He said Hi I'm Jeremy can I get a drink to start off with?
    I looked up and we locked eyes and both smiled at each other.
    I felt I was locked in a time warp and couldn't speak.He was cute as hell really!!I don't find many guys attractive but this guy oh yeah he looked good.
    He then said have you made a choice for dinner or should I come back?
    I sat there dumbfounded and he just had a big smile on his face.
    I noticed a ring on his finger and it had the rainbow design and he said yeah I'm sure you know what that means right?
    I said yeah I know and he said thats cool you want to have coffee some time?
    I said OK but I'm in a hetro relationship and he said don't worry just friends hows that? Transgender people are cool with me.
    I said that was a nice thing to say thanks!
    Maybe I'll see you at the GLBT pride center someday and I said hows the first Sat in Feb sound? He said cool CYA there.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-30-2013 at 07:17 PM.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Oh boy! I think you know what happened all right. Those moments don't occur often. I really hope this pans out in a good friendship, something we all need. So glad you stopped there for dinner, glad you were open to discussion and so observant. Treasure the moment.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Thanx for a wonderful post Tracii.

There are forces at work in this sorry world that we don't always understand, and they go well beyond the 'i'm this label and so i'm not interested in this label'.....blah blah blah.

Sometimes we come across special folks who touch us in some way, and there's that force field.

Kinda cool too.

Banned Spammer
    I have had one guy relationship but it was a while back when I wasn't sure what I was all about.Searching my feelings at the time I guess.
    I almost never get these immediate first looks things and it was strange for sure.

I think I can still hear your heart pounding loudly. Savor the feeling.

What a great meeting, what are the odds of that happening? Plus you could enjoy your meal knowing that he was OK with it all.

Get 'em Tracii!
    11/15/12 ride or die

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG! I can't stand it! What DOES a rainbow ring mean, Tracii?

Is that the new, "left ear, rite ear", gay thing?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Rainbow is the symbol for the GBLTTQQQAA (and I've probably missed a letter or two) community.

I'm not surprised, you're such a cutie! Be gentle with him...
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Wow! That's so cool.

WOW. just WOW.
    Did you end up eating, or did you just kind of float out of there in a haze?

Awsome story Tracii. I actually have a straight hairdresser (yes, straight) friend who ends up out with me often. We go out in a group, but he takes pride in making me feel welcome and introducing me to new people. Enjoy the adventure and the friendship. May it follow where your dreams lead you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Banned Spammer
    Not sure what will happen just going to let things fall where they may.
    Not expecting anything really is the best way to look at it I suppose.Just thought I would share with you my experience tonight.
    My BGF is very much on board with my dressing and we are very open about how we feel about each other.
    Ours is not a sexual relationship just very close friends and we do care a lot for each other.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-30-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Neat! Sounds like there is smoke under there, and where there's smoke, there's fire! Could all be innocent, but when those rare times occur, and you both can feel a spiritual connection with great vibes, you just can't let this opportunity to explore go past. There is a reason for everything. Go to the meeting on Saturday, and explore the reason behind this unusual connection. I wish you good luck and happiness.
    Di

Wow! I wish some guy would ask me out for coffee like that --sounds like you had an amazing day beacuse of that!

sounds like you got surprised! in a good way, of course, nice when that happens, i always like surprises because they happen so rarely these days....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]what i am is what i am, are you what you are or what?

starts singing like Mario Lanza "Some enchanted evening...you may here her call you acrosss a crowded floor....."

Traci, I think you just met your new best friend nothing more...how young is he?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    starts singing like Mario Lanza "Some enchanted evening...you may here her call you acrosss a crowded floor....."

Traci, I think you just met your new best friend nothing more...how young is he?
    I would say he's in his 30's barely.
    What to wear on Sat? oh crap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I would say he's in his 30's barely.
    What to wear on Sat? oh crap!!
    You will find something. I always do. 30 huh, better look at vitamins
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    LOL yeah I know I do take Vit B.

I really don't know where to post this and I'm not in any of the special forums on here so here goes.
    I was out in my usual 50/50 guy mode today which is girls jeans not overly femme mind you and a pastel green colored Tee shirt with a white cami underneath in a layered fashion.
    Black girls Airwalk tennis shoes.they look like guys shoes from a distance
    Had a clasp on the lobe of my ear and a black hair band to hold my hair out of my face
    very faint sparkle on my nails an a hint of mascara.
    All of this was very subdued and not flashy in any way.
    Did some daily errands and stopped by an upscale pub for dinner.
    The girl at the front seated me and said Jeremy will be your server.I said TY and sat down.
    Read thru the menu and then he came to take my order.
    He said Hi I'm Jeremy can I get a drink to start off with?
    I looked up and we locked eyes and both smiled at each other.
    I felt I was locked in a time warp and couldn't speak.He was cute as hell really!!I don't find many guys attractive but this guy oh yeah he looked good.
    He then said have you made a choice for dinner or should I come back?
    I sat there dumbfounded and he just had a big smile on his face.
    I noticed a ring on his finger and it had the rainbow design and he said yeah I'm sure you know what that means right?
    I said yeah I know and he said thats cool you want to have coffee some time?
    I said OK but I'm in a hetro relationship and he said don't worry just friends hows that? Transgender people are cool with me.
    I said that was a nice thing to say thanks!
    Maybe I'll see you at the GLBT pride center someday and I said hows the first Sat in Feb sound? He said cool CYA there.
    How much better can that get?????? Hey, ya never know!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

As a server myself, I love when I run into people I immediately have a connection with. I bet you made his night by coming in there, I know you would've mine! Hopefully you can cultivate a relationship with him if your interested is that. Just make sure you give it a few days before you go back there and stalk him
    A Southern Belle of the 21st century.

Flickr link for the interested, http://www.flickr.com/people/ashleemara/

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." -Oscar Wilde

Ours is not a sexual relationship just very close friends and we do care a lot for each other.
    So are you more like best friends? Why did you tell the waiter that you were in a relationship with someone else? The implication was that you were in a romantic/sexual relationship and that you were "taken".
    Reine

Traci, you go girl...enjoy the moments...veronnie2