Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you say is the most unusual female attire you have ever worn?

i once went to a halloween party in a hooters outfit..

i am 6'2 and at the time weighed in at about 195

a guy came in drag but not in a serious way..just put on a dress and girls boots with lipstick and crazy eye makeup.
    people made fun of him more than me...at the time i was basically "in the closet" with almost everybody so this was a MAJOR outing for me but it was a friends party and nobody knew me...

Quote Originally Posted by immike View Post
    I've always wanted to wear a Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders uniform
    Been there, done that lat 2 holoweens...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Ladies , For me it has to be a corset,petticoat,stockings,heels. I like to spend my off days dressed in a outfit like that. Like the rest of you. I have a maids uniform. And love to wear that as well. Also own a few saloon dresses.

I have a pvc body suit with spikes on it. I bought it last year to be Lady Gaga for Halloween.

Aspiring Member

Outfits

I have had several makeover and photo sessions dressed in a maid's outfit and also a wedding gown. I loved being the bride!
    Michellecd9999

I think it was wearing a women's bathing suit to a hotel pool a few times. It was fun and I would do it again under the right circumstances.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have been fortunate enough to own a period costume from the Dickens era with hoop skirt, corset, pantaloons,chemise, and lace up ankle boots. I also have a wedding dress with a long train about 4 feet trailing behind behind me. As for a bathing suit i have a couple and have worn them to a community pool in a trailer park in Florida, and at a friends pool during a GEMS pool party. Each outfit is a distinctly different experience. Love the bathing suit to swim in ( I have special forms) and the feeling of not having a wet pair of shorts dripping water 20 minutes after I leave the water. The big gowns get you thinking of such things as how am I going to go to the bathroom and do I really want to drink a large soda while wearing a hoop skirt.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Platinum Member
    Hi Franlee, Probably a micro mini with black fishnets stockings.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

A navy blue see thru blouse, with matching bra, black hotpants, Super shimmery suntan pantyhose and over the knee black boots. It was 1973, and well, it was 1973!

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I wear this Cheerleaders outfit quiet regular. I also have a Golf outfit and a Tennis outfit. But my goal is to wear a Brides dress.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha Storm View Post
    For me it is not too weird. It was a Hooters uniform. It was fun to wear but I didn't quite have the hooters for it.

Tab
    I have always thought about buying a hooters uniform myself. Don't know why I want one but sometimes I do, kind of like a leotard. It's always lingering there but I never have. When you bought yours, where did you get it? ebay or in the restaurant itself?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

In the early 90's I went to a big girl clothing store and bought a long, flower dress with a "big white bib" on the front of it. It looked like a religous farm girls' piece of attire.... I'm glad it burned in a ring of fire during a raging purge......

Hi,

Now your getting into my domain .

Clothes or garb.

1400 to 1700. wearing garb of that time is normal for myself , i make my garb & wear it as iv just done for our SCA, Renaissance week with 230 others men women & children. was a lovely neat week & rather special, i dress as a wench & as a Chateline Lady of the Castle . try this out in public & flying many miles over sea's, in N Z & Austraila,

The 2 nd group Edwardian times 1900 to 1914. im just a plain looking woman so my clothes reflect that the reason being my women friends can & do make lovely clothes very lacy frilly & feminine, because of my facial features i would look very out of place & silly to try, im more the working class or the woman photographer,
    again i make all my clothes, & yes we wear them out in public as we did to day, at our monthly meetup.

...noeleena...

When I had a 1920's flapper outfit the boa was somewhat unusual, but I loved it. How that outfit disappeared I don't know/ Likely in my move to this location. Darn !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Any halloween costume... but wearing skin tight sports wear in public is something else! ...looks normal looking in, but from the inside out you feel naked.
    Chickie

At one point in my life I wore latex. I had stockings, corset and full-length gauntlets. It was a fiddle to get in and out of, but was absolutely fantastic to wear!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    Not everyone has the same goals, Andrea... I am acquainted with at least one gurl who definitely dresses to get attention....

Deedee
    Probably not one of the girls here, tho. Rite, DeeDee?

We're all such shy, shrinking violets at cd.com!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well I once hired a mermaid costume for my "girlfriend", but it was rather loose and disappointing. I've since bought a mermaid costume, but again it's a slightly loose cumbersome tail skirt with a slit in the back. Now what I would really like is a proper tail (i.e. it's physically impossible to walk in!)

Banned Read only
    I once wore a short buckskin Pocahontas type dress with matching moccasins, beads, and a long black wig at Cheyenne Frontier days. I got a ton of compliments and more than a few admiring looks from a few cowboys that made my friend jealous.

does Daisy Dukes and a halter top count? - If so, then I used to wear them constantly "way back when"

Jenn

I prefer to dress as an average normal woman despite my "little girl fetish"....dressing up as a prissy little girl . That's how I ended up here.

My dressing as female is just a natural part of me. That's just who I am.

I've worn a schoolgirl costume for Halloween before, but as far a more normal clothes, would have to say that back in the day, I used to have several leotard/tights outfits that I liked wearing...

unusual, but fun

Two years ago, I wore a nice wedding dress (from a thrift shop) to our support group Halloween party. I dressed at the site.
    Later, I think my wife got rid of it--she won't admit it, though.

And recently I tried on another wedding dress at another thrift shop. It was too small. See my pic.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Wedding dress but only around the house!

Princess
    i wore a diaper and a night gown out tick or treating at 22