Thread: ongoing thoughts...

ongoing thoughts...

Does anyone mind if I use this thread to just talk about my feelings on this CDing journey I find myself undergoing?

It might not come to anything but I'm enjoying it for now. It's exciting and dangerous and lovely.

everyone seems to have a different agenda, different reasons.

I guess mine are mostly sexual - I know I have an over-fertile imagination - but I think I'm completely in love with femininity.

That can't be a bad thing, can it?

Thanks to all you gorgeous girls for being so welcoming! I'd love to swap some PMs if any of you are bored and fancy a chat.

X to you all.
    Girl me

If you ever would like someone to talk to...I sure wouldnt mind....only problem is that while im at work, I wouldnt be able to respond due to this site being blocked at work

I would be happy to chat with you privately. veronnie2

The day that you stop having fun is the day you should go find another hobby.... usually that coincides with others finding out! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Veronnie2 View Post
    I would be happy to chat with you privately. veronnie2
    X. Thanks, babe
    Girl me

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The day that you stop having fun is the day you should go find another hobby....
    Doesn't feel like that will happen anytime soon!

Love your avatar btw!
    X
    Girl me

Quote Originally Posted by PertyX View Post
    Doesn't feel like that will happen anytime soon!
    X
    That's exactually what I said.... the day before my wife accidentally found out....

.......My Photos

Share your thoughts as much as you like.
    You do not need to be too descriptive or graphic we all know what you mean.
    Most of us have had similar experiences and to hear of someone else with similar feelings only reinforces our views.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Share your thoughts as much as you like.
    You do not need to be too descriptive or graphic we all know what you mean.
    Most of us have had similar experiences and to hear of someone else with similar feelings only reinforces our views.
    Thanks. You ladies are all so lovely.

X
    Girl me

That's exactually what I said.... the day before my wife accidentally found out....
    Didn't stop you, though, did it?

How did that turn out? I'm not sure how my lady would react; probably something like 'i can't deal with this right now!' I'd completely understand if she did react that way.
    Girl me

I'm wondering what has caused me to suddenly become interested in dressing up like a girl. I mean, I've played at it for years, sexually (usually as a solo activity), but I find myself wanting to dress head to foot.

One possible, if rather prosaic, explanation is that I always have to have a 'project' on the go, something to have at the back of my mind when life is tedious (as it most certainly is in the current situation in which I find myself). I've just finished rebuilding my mountain bike, so...

Surely that's not the reason, is it?
    Girl me

My wife must subscribe to your "project" theory because she keeps tries to keep my project list long so I don't have time to play with makeup... lol. No one knows for sure..... my reawakening almost a decade ago was due to being successfully treated for a pesky brain tumor...... drug induce crossdressing..... not unheard of....

.......My Photos

I agree with Karren. If the dressing becomes a chore and you can't have fun with it, it's time to move on.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I probably shouldn't worry just yet, then.

At the moment it's fun with two capital 'Fs!'

X
    Girl me

My wife must subscribe to your "project" theory because she keeps tries to keep my project list long so I don't have time to play with makeup... lol. No one knows for sure..... my reawakening almost a decade ago was due to being successfully treated for a pesky brain tumor...... drug induce crossdressing..... not unheard of....
    crikey. On the spectrum of side effects, I suppose it could have been worse...
    Girl me

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    In other words, Perty, dressing and dressers r just like life. All of us doing similar things, but in slightly different ways?

I started over 15 years ago with one fem item. And now, my sessions r becoming like MGM production numbers! I'd stop that, but I can't rite now. It's too exciting and too much fun to see how far I can go!

Be careful! This hobby can be VERY addicting!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    In other words, Perty, dressing and dressers r just like life. All of us doing similar things, but in slightly different ways?

I started over 15 years ago with one fem item. And now, my sessions r becoming like MGM production numbers! I'd stop that, but I can't rite now. It's too exciting and too much fun to see how far I can go!

Be careful! This hobby can be VERY addicting!
    You're so beautiful and feminine, there's no limit to where you can go. Wearing a dress with CD on the front is so incredibly hot it blows my mind!

I agree, though - it is addictive, although I'm limited by age and masculinity! I don't think I can make myself look like a 19-year-old girl, but I'm going to try!
    X
    Girl me