Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intimacy while dressed

Banned Read only

Intimacy while dressed

I don't know about the rest of you but I am a very lucky girl in that my wife doesn't mind if I wear my lingerie while we are intimate. It is one of the great pleasures of my life and something I had fantasized about quite often when I was younger. It's not like me wearing lingerie turns her on but she knows it turns me on. Most of the time I wear thigh highs and either a bustier, bra, or nighty which inevitably comes off but my thigh highs stay on. I've been dropping hints I'd like to get some heels to wear to add to our intimacy and am hoping she will let me get some eventually, it's not that i'm pushing for it but just letting her know of my desire. I am not a full blown CD, but dress just down below, always panties, and recently painting my toenails and wearing leggings at home. I was just wondering about the rest. Does your wife allow you to wear lingerie or does she get turned on by you wearing or not allow it?

Banned Read only
    I never want to bring my cross dressing into the bed room. It's not about sexual stimulation for me. But moreover, I know my wife would not appreciate it. Even if I wanted it, I would never suggest it to my wife because SHE deserves her husband in bed.

We have a great time in bed while I'm dressed Amberhea. We both love it!
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    My wife doesn't get aroused seeing me dressed, but is okay with being intimate while I'm dressed. It's definitely something I really enjoy.
    Actually, it was an encounter a couple years ago when she had me put on her lingerie while we were fooling around that gave me the courage to "come out" again about my desire to cross-dress.
    It had come up before about 20 years ago, but then it went back into the closet for a while.
    Now it's completely out in the open and while it's still not something she fully understands, she accepts and tolerates it.
    When we are intimate while I'm dressed, I do tend to take on a more feminine role and tend to be more gentle and passionate, while she often takes on a more dominant role.
    It's definitely a nice change of pace!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    That would be a big no-no with my fiancee. She wants her man in bed with her, and won't even let me wear nightgowns to bed for sleeping. She does, however, let me wear them around the house for relaxation, much as she herself does.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I wish mine did, but no, she is not at all wanting to be a part of me crossdressed. Count your blessings and good luck to you both.
    Di

I don't... understand. Now, for me anyways, I don't become some other person while dressed. I am me, I will always BE me, but... as far as it goes to make your wife happy, you also need to be aware that there are in fact two people in that relationship. So while you don't think she would like it, do you? Shouldn't there be some common ground? Maybe im just young and nieve but alot of what I've read so far doesn't really make alot of sense.
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

We both enjoy it very much

I have only told my wife about my CDing just recently and yes it has affected our sex life for the better.

My ex-wife and I have been intimate while I have been dressed on several occasions. It is super exciting to me. she wasn't as crazy about it as I, but she loved the way it made me squirm and the affect my heightened arousal had on her. She liked it for variety in the bedroom too.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Being single I may not have alot of input on this subject. But Im thinking the best would be to have your SO's support or consent or she is just doing it "because". If is in not truly enjoyed by both people honest to me its not worth it.

Silver Member
    If both (or more) partners are into it, there is nothing more exciting for me
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

He doesn't like to bring it into the bed room, I don't mind either way. The only time it happens is if he was already dressed and things just kind of happen and most of those times we didn't make it to the bedroom Sometimes I kind of like to feel both our lip gloss while kissing and a skirt makes it easy to reach....nevermind
    11/15/12 ride or die

My wife on occasion will even ask if Erica can come out to "play"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amberhea View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you but I am a very lucky girl in that my wife doesn't mind if I wear my lingerie while we are intimate. It is one of the great pleasures of my life and something I had fantasized about quite often when I was younger. It's not like me wearing lingerie turns her on but she knows it turns me on. Most of the time I wear thigh highs and either a bustier, bra, or nighty which inevitably comes off but my thigh highs stay on. I've been dropping hints I'd like to get some heels to wear to add to our intimacy and am hoping she will let me get some eventually, it's not that i'm pushing for it but just letting her know of my desire. I am not a full blown CD, but dress just down below, always panties, and recently painting my toenails and wearing leggings at home. I was just wondering about the rest. Does your wife allow you to wear lingerie or does she get turned on by you wearing or not allow it?
    I too am a lucky girl. My wife, although not turned on by my dressing, is fully accepting and allows me to wear lingerie and sexy nighties in bed, and when we are intimate. She refuses to accept me wearing a wig or make up, but I am more than content with what I have. Sometimes I wear my clothes throughout, sometimes she undresses me. The feel of a GG undoing my bra and cupping my boobs is one of the greatest ever pleasures.

My wife doesn't mind. Years ago, when I first start dressing, it did add to the excitement. Now, it's no different than parting my hair a different way. From a stimulation perspective it does not add to or detract from intimacy for either of us. Besides, "It's just clothes," she says. They usually end up coming off anyway.

Nope, not in the bedroom for me, she has made it clear. There is no sexual motivation because of clothes anyways. I'm just lucky she puts up with me being trans.

yep danielle gets to be involved intimately
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

In my personal case, dressing and intimacy have little or nothing to do with one another.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Dressing and intimacy has little enhancement, in our life as dressing has been there a long time.
    Intimacy just happens whenever and whatever situation allows it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

As cross dressing so far for him is a sexual thing, we definitely bring it into the bedroom. I'm fine with it and it's even more fun sometimes then 'normal' sex, because he is so into it. However; often he is not as good at pleasing me when dressed. That's a bit frustrating.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    For me, there is definitely a sexual component to cross dressing. I get aroused and feel very sensual when I dress.
    That definitely carries over in the bedroom.
    I have to say I'm lucky that my wife goes along with it - I don't think it's something she is really "into" or is turned on by, but she makes the best of it.
    I don't think both partners have to always be getting something out of sex for it to be good sex.
    In a long term relationship, I think there has to be some give and take for it to be a successful relationship and for both partners to feel satisfied.
    Sex advice columnist Dan Savage refers to this as being GGG - Good, Giving, and Game. More specifically: good in bed, giving equal time and equal pleasure, and game for anything—within reason.
    My wife is Giving and Game with going along with being intimate while I'm dressed, and the sex ends up being Good. In return, I make sure that here needs are being met as well. I actually think I tend to be more attentive to her sexual needs when I am dressed.
    And even though I may be dressed, my wife still has her husband in bed with her. It's not someone else - it's just me feeling pretty and sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne York View Post
    I too am a lucky girl. My wife, although not turned on by my dressing, is fully accepting and allows me to wear lingerie and sexy nighties in bed, and when we are intimate. She refuses to accept me wearing a wig or make up, but I am more than content with what I have. Sometimes I wear my clothes throughout, sometimes she undresses me. The feel of a GG undoing my bra and cupping my boobs is one of the greatest ever pleasures.
    I am somewhat in the same condition.My wife does encourage my crossdressing in and out of the bedroom. We go out in public. The day before yesterday, she ordered herself a couple of new bras and asked me if I wanted some as well. Of course, I said "YES!"

I'm glad that some CD men are lucky enough to enjoy intimacy while Dressed. I dress because it feels good, it arouses me, it feminizises me and I like how I look but it's all a solo experience. I could wish it were otherwise but many aspects of my sexuality are for me alone and dressing is only one of them and that's how it is. We are all lucky to be able to dress to whatever extent is possible and to be intouch with that rich part of ourselves xx

In a sense I'm always "en femme" during intimacy because I don't have a clear conception of myself as a man sexually speaking. The thought of it doesn't do much for me. Imagining myself to be female or at least very feminine allows me to be turned on. It really has little to do with the clothes. But I do like the ritual of dressing up for her when she requests it and she requests it because I like it. This isn't a big deal since our sex life is highly unconventional anyway. My junk has only rarely worked well enough to be her "man in the bedroom" and that has only gotten worse as I age. But there is more than one way to "skin a cat" as they say. I get far more enjoyment out of pleasing her than the reverse. I'll take a pill occasionally if that's what she wants. It all works because sometimes she pretends I'm a woman and sometimes I pretend to be a man.