Thread: Pickup while dressed

Pickup while dressed

Recently I read some discussion in the TS forum about how living as a gender variant person might be an option for some people rather than transition.

With that in mind, one thing I wondered was has anyone picked up women while dressed? And I don't mean these *oh I totally could have if I wanted to* things. I'd include partially dressed here as long as it was obvious.

It has to have translated into some sort of either short term ONS or longer sexual relationship.

Preferably a relatively recent experience, not oh I did such-and-such in the paleolithic era...

How did it go?
    Last edited by max; 02-02-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

Mary Anne Radmacher

I know that there are some members who met their SOs while dressed, so I guess there is hope.

You catch more flies with honey (and get more responses) than you do with vinegar my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've never really been harassed. I'll just say im not interested. I did have one instance where I had to leave the club becuase he just kept persisting. It wasn't scary though, just annoying.

That situation would be a new experience for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I met my wife I was dressed, it was at a gay club. We ended up dating several times before she met my male side. We have now been together for seven year and love each other more than ever. I believe there is always hope.
    Last edited by patti.jean; 02-03-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    It's not about gender it's about fashion www.flickr.com/photos/9438546@N08/sets

Before anyone else responds read the OP. Max wants to hear from you IF you have picked up a woman while dressed. Do not post things like "I never happened to me" or "I wish it would" Posts like that will be removed

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post

With that in mind, one thing I wondered was has anyone picked up women while dressed? And I don't mean these *oh I totally could have if I wanted to* things. I'd include partially dressed here as long as it was obvious.

It has to have translated into some sort of either short term ONS or longer sexual relationship.

Preferably a relatively recent experience, not oh I did such-and-such in the paleolithic era...

How did it go?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Does this count? I was en femme at a Halloween party, Wig, makeup, blouse, skirt, bra, pantyhose, heels, nail polish, and earrings and I met a woman. We started dating and she became my wife a few years later.
    Babs

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good idea to narrow it down Lori.

i've actually had more luck getting women while dressed than in guy mode. my last two relationships started with me in a skirt or dress, so yes there is definitely hope. sometimes the crossdressing actually helps
    skirts rule pants drool!!

I've met two of my long term girlfriends whilst dressed, and whilst nothing happened on those initial meetings, we did get together soon afterwards.

I don't know if it counts, but I told my GF when she was just a friend and co-worker. When we did hook up, i was wearing panties under, and she didn't bat an eye. Shortly after that, when staying round her place, i took over a skirt and stockings and put them on. No problem. She doesn't care what i wear, though she will occasionally slide her hand playfully up my skirt! I've walked around the neighborhood with her in a skirt as well.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I asked my wife to marry me, dressed in a gay club. (She said yes!) Now she does my makeup when we go out.