Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD and sexuality.

CD and sexuality.

We all love in our own way and we all want or need to express ourselves in personal ways. I have read many posts here that say being CD has little to do with sexuality, which is fine. I'm finding it interesting that some of the profile pics I see here are very appealing to me, though I'm aware that many identify as Hetero. I'm currently in a 'straight' relationship of 10 years and finding men, Dressed or not, attractive is rekindling an element of my sexuality long buried. I don't formally identify as Hetero, in fact I have no label for who I am, so I would not say I'm Bi either. All I know is that some of you are truly beautiful in my eyes and I would like some feedback from others who might feel something like this.

For me dressing Fem is very sexual and always has been, even though right now I have to mostly keep it hidden. I'm glad I found this community and hope nobody is offended by any of my views. You are all brave and lovely Girls and I like reading so many of your views and posts.

Of course I find many on here attractive and sexy. It's the female form I love, and whether it's looking at others who are dressed and sexy, or if it's me, there is a certain sex appeal to that. I am not attracted to males, but I like to read a lot of the stories of others who are and I find it a turn on. I don't know what that means, other than I think my brain just looks for a "high" in whatever ways it can.

yes I love to cross dress but for me I don't find other CDers attractive. I tend not to look at pictures on this forum as it seems to take away the fantasy of me dressing up. I know I am just starting my journey as I have only recently told my wife about my thing. But when I look at pictures of other cross dressers that don't look convincing it seems to take away my femininity thinking that its obviously a man and that's probably how I look when I dress. It probably sounds weird to a lot of you but my dressing is mainly about how I feel when dressed and looking at pictures of other cross dressers seems to lessen that feeling I get from CDing. Looking at some pictures where the person looks feminine that seems to give me a boost thinking that maybe I could look as good as them. But I am 41 years old and would probably not pass a woman no matter hard I try. That's why I don't really check out the photos on this forum. I hope that made sense and that i haven't offended anyone.

To Andrea: I must disagree with your conclusions. Probably half or more on this Forum furnish pictures that are definitely feminine and would easily pass so looking at them should be an incentive, but that's not the reason for this post. For many, many ggs and CDs between say 18 and 45 their skin is tight and clear without makeup and, if they have watched their weight, have a figure to die for. HOWEVER, as one ages
    it is often easier to pass or at least be presentable. For one thing, tight-fitting clothes and short skirts or dresses are discarded, the neckline
    is higher, the hair becomes shorter and makeup can more easily cover the faults. Yes, some men due to sun, smoking or work environment
    do develop deep wrinkles that can't be properly covered but for most it becomes far easier. It will be a few more months before I trim my eyebrows to a proper shape and width but aside from that (no need to comment as I'm not fishing, just making a point) do I not look like a typical old lady or even better than 87 years? End of point making.
    Julie

Though this is a very difficult stance, I am a Gender Bender that loves women. I just prefer women, and the manner I dress is for myself, and for the eyes of a female that likes the female look as well. It is a very odd thing really. People are so ingrained in what a "male" should look like. It is just really daunting at times.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by laura.lapinski View Post
    Of course I find many on here attractive and sexy. It's the female form I love, and whether it's looking at others who are dressed and sexy, or if it's me, there is a certain sex appeal to that. I am not attracted to males, but I like to read a lot of the stories of others who are and I find it a turn on. I don't know what that means, other than I think my brain just looks for a "high" in whatever ways it can.
    I would have to agree somewhat with Laura. I am cd hetero, married 13 years with an accepting wife and yet when I look at some of the beautiful pics on here I can't help but be attracted. It definitely messes with my mind because...well...um...I'm hetero...lol. But like Laura says, of course I find many on here attractive and sexy.

Smoke and mirrors kids. You have to remember that only the best photos get posted usually and that there is perspective. I did a photo shoot in a park. The photos of me alone were passable but when we put others in the picture the illusion was gone.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It is not unusual to have some identity with men when dressed.
    Socially I have kissed men that have wanted to kiss me for a joke.
    If I return the embrace intimately something kicks in and the man playing the joke becomes more responsive.
    We have a great moment and then the guy looks flustered afterwards as he did not expect the response.
    It can be a great party joke but be careful on how you deliver.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by yonimeister View Post

For me dressing Fem is very sexual and always has been
    Like you, for me sex appeal has always been a high priority in crossdressing. I find many of our sisters here (you know who you are) to be very attractive, but I don't let assigned labels bother me. I like to believe many of us here think "outside the box". I try to appreciate a femme presentarion on it's own merits, with respect to everyone's preferences. Some of us put a high emphasis on sexuality, some don't. Whatever works for you, is right. Be well.

Billie
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I'm strictly straight, and monogamous, but I like looking at pictures on the forum. It's not that I'm attracted to other cd's, I just like to see what they're wearing, same as I would a nicely dressed GG.

Im straight and monogamous also, I look at the pictures for style ideas, what works what doesn't, makeup, beard cover esp hair, but then there are some girls here that i see i'm like either I want to look that good, or am just plain, omg wow, she's HOT, if I knew her in RL, I would have some serious reconsiderations on my sexuality! (Becky77 comes instantly to mind)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Smoke and mirrors kids. You have to remember that only the best photos get posted usually and that there is perspective. I did a photo shoot in a park. The photos of me alone were passable but when we put others in the picture the illusion was gone.
    I totally agree, I've got over 2000 pictures on my computer and I only have posted 300 or so on my Flickr. Some are just down right terrible. That's how you take pictures though, take alot of them and find the best ones.

On the topic though, I do find CDs attractive, I would love to get with an actual transgender girl, preferibly one who I could share my wardrobe with! I am very attracted to the female form, I could never see myself being with a manly man. Guys are boring, I only tolerate my own man parts because they have been with me so long they are like old friends.
    A Southern Belle of the 21st century.

Flickr link for the interested, http://www.flickr.com/people/ashleemara/

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." -Oscar Wilde

Banned Read only
    Hi yoni, I find many of the CDs on this site to be very, very beautiful--but in admiring the photos I find myself only looking for a point of reference. That is, what can I learn from their presentation that will help me do a better job myself? Dressing for me is and always has been a very sexual exercise (at least as an adult). I suppose I am really becoming more transexual in my mind because I do find some men very attractive and have been with a few intimately.

When I was growing up, I never expected to be attracted to men. Like so many young boys, I played sports and saw all kinds of naked players in locker rooms and it never bothered me or gave me "rise." In those days, my dressing was strictly underwear and only occasional. As I matured, so did my dressing strategy until I came to the place where I began becoming completely feminine in my presentation; i.e., totally shaved body, makeup, breasts, and clothes that allow me to at least blend in to the point where the untrained eye sometimes let be pass.

Here's the thing for me: I think more people than not recognize that a guy dressed as a woman is still a guy. But some guys are obviously sexually attracted to other guys in femme. If you present yourself as feminine and allow yourself to meet one of those men, sparks will probably fly. I suppose the same thing goes for CD's who find each other attractive. So, I'd say don't be surprised that seeing other CD's dressed up and being attractive is a turn on for you. I believe our sexuality is heightened to begin with by what we do. Enjoy.

From my earliest memories, around 6yrs old I found a box of dresses my size in a closet. I remember vaguely that I took the dresses and tried them all on in the mirror, and feeling so bad like I was not supposed to be doing the dress up, and I might get into trouble if anyone found out or caught me. After a few months, my 16 yr old older brother caught me in the dresses and threatened to tell mom and my friends. Maybe a week after that, when mom was at work all day he would make me wear the dresses. This is the exact moment the really bad sexual abuse started, which lasted 5 years. After only a few months, I thought it was right and just tried to cope, eventually enjoying it like it was something natural brothers did together. This is the connection to my desire to dress up, its directly linked to these events. Its such a powerful feeling, just the very thought of getting my wig or dress out now to put it on sends an electric jolt through my body and I start to get visibly excited.

Lovin the women

I'm happly married hetro, loving a bit of skirt, either on me or on a woman.
    While out with my CD friend one day, she was wearing an look that was definately sexually attractive for me.
    Thinking I might be Bi or a little bit gay, I sampled the gay side of life (ie went to a gay club), meet lots of cool guys, saw some in action but I didn't want to play with them.

I am attracted to the feminine form - be it cross dressers on this forum or women in general. For a long time I struggled with my sexuality but now accept who I am. The solution, I found, was not to label myself; doing so just put me in a box. My sexuality is fluid, and I'm fine with that.

DISCLAIMER: i have been at a super bowl party & been drinking a tad bit so bear with me. that being said, to be honest i am attracted to men, but the women i see on here and find appealing & sexy is not a sexual thing & i don't dress (or have the desire to) for sexual pleasure. i do it because it makes me feel complete. while it does make me feel sexy it does not make me feel aroused. the problem i have always run into was meeting the "straight" men who like to CD & once they found out i was gay had nothing to do with me thinking i was only there for a sexual thing. maybe i was just there for pointers & someone to relate to.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    when im in guy mode or when im en femme, guys are a no-no. i prefer women. when en femme, i wouldnt mind being with other cd/ts or ladies who are dressed up like me though i feel awkward with a cd/ts when im in guy mode.

Personally, I think crossdressing can allow people to be a bit more honest with their own desires than they would have been, otherwise. Such experiences are a natural result of that (if you always had it hidden from yourself).

Banned Read only
    Happily married for over 15 years to one woman, cross dressing for over 30. I love woman but I also like an attractive (personality or physical looks) man. I consider myself bi although I have not swayed from my wife (the second mind you) but I find the male anatomy sexy as well as a woman's. For me personally, I'm not an attractive female from the neck up (I have nice legs I believe) and I know I can't compete with 80% here but I do this because it makes me happy. If it creates a fantasy or an illusion for me, so be it. I'm still attracted to both sexes equally regardless how I dress. I go with the flow

When in girl mode I'm absolutely attracted to men. Also to women and other CDs, but mostly guys. I'm in my 20s and dress "sexy", if you will, and am very hypersexual. Once those bras, panties, and makeup come on hooking up with guys is all I think about. The thought of being dominated by a guy makes me so hot. I'm so confused. When I'm a girl, I'm a sissy queen who prances about like a diva. I really want a man! But then when I go back to being a guy I'm still somewhat attracted to guys but not in the same way. AHHHH

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    I totally agree with what pinkmolly said.....that is me and there is no hiding it.....if that makes me a **** so be it.....it has been difficult to accept but it is the truth....
    Quote Originally Posted by PINKmollyGurl View Post
    When in girl mode I'm absolutely attracted to men. Also to women and other CDs, but mostly guys. I'm in my 20s and dress "sexy", if you will, and am very hypersexual. Once those bras, panties, and makeup come on hooking up with guys is all I think about. The thought of being dominated by a guy makes me so hot. I'm so confused. When I'm a girl, I'm a sissy queen who prances about like a diva. I really want a man! But then when I go back to being a guy I'm still somewhat attracted to guys but not in the same way. AHHHH

While I am not attracted to men (I do think Pierce Brosnan is incredibly handsome and rakish though) I do dress to impress, there is a large sensual element to my dressing. I feel I try to be my ideal of a woman. When I think of CD and sexuality, I think of my personal sensual or sexual feelings. Yes, I do feel I am expressing sexual urges and feelings when I dress. I feel very sensual. I take pleasure from this feeling, though its not something i do for sexual pleasure or to get off. Mostly it allows me to express my feminine feelings, desires, and that is a very sensual feeling.

It is fun to look at everyone else, and to see what they are wearing and how they are dressed. There are a few here who really wow me. Not just the younger ones who often pass extreemly well due to fine facial features and thin bodies (your shoulders will get larger as you age) but some of the older ones also. I am 51, and dress as mid 30's but can't yet imagine me dressing as someone who is 60 or older. But I have noticed its much easier to pass as an older woman, and some do it so well.

I really enjoy meeting and sharing stories and doing things with other CDs. I don't find them sexually attractive though. They are like sisters. I was surprised though on how other women often respond to CDs, they most often really seem curious, interested even facinated by us (although I don't think that as often translates into a relationsip setting) Either way, my attraction is totally to women. When dressed, I refer to myself as a lesbian.....lol (no offence to the actual lesbians who may read this.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I am attractive to woman.

To the OP, I think you're normal. I myself am a CD hetero (happily married). But I also find CD's attractive looking just like any other woman.