Thread: My closest shave ever! I was unbelievably lucky! Have u been, too?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy My closest shave ever! I was unbelievably lucky! Have u been, too?

And, I don't mean with my razor! I'm a closet CD. NO ONE knows about Sherry!

First shave:
    I set aside Friday for a morning dressing session. Before my daughter arrives for Friday nite that afternoon. I had been shooting pics all over the downstairs area of the house. I was dressed in my silicone suit and had furniture moved all out of place with ropes, props, and lites for bondage pics everywhere. (Some came out SMOKIN' HOT!)

It was about 1:00 PM. And, I was upstairs changing into my last outfit when the doorbell rang. It could have been my daughter! As I had removed our hide a key from outside so she couldn't walk in on me. In a panic, I took everything off ASAP. That required me jumping in the shower to get the suit off. I threw on a robe and peeked out the windows downstairs. No one there. (It turned out to be an ATT&T salesman who rang again on Sat.) WHEW!
    My daughter showed up at her usual time before 5:00PM. The downstairs was perfect again by then. She never goes upstairs to my bedroom unless I'm up there.

Second shave, unbelievably close:
    Happened today. My daughter was at my ex's Sat. nite but was coming over Sunday at about 5:30 PM because we have War Horse tickets. I was out with the cd.com girls Sat. nite at a cheerleader competition in a TG/TS club until late. (See the pics and blurb under "Events" titled, "Hamburger Mary's". I forgot my camera and wanted to get some pics of Sherry in her cute outfit. So, I put the outfit back on and took some pics this AM. After which I began to make a sandwich because it was now lunch time. I was still wearing my full cheerleader costume. I happened to glance out the back window thru the blinds, I saw my daughter about 15 feet from the back door which was 5' away from me! The door was NOT LOCKED!

I raced out of the kitchen, thru the liv room, and darted up the stairs. (Good thing I had sneakers and NOT heels, on!) When I heard the door at the bottom of the stairs open, I stuck my head over the railing, (all clothing gear ripped off in seconds!), and told her I was just about to take a shower and would be down soon. "Ok, dad." Crises over!

But, how lucky was I to have been in just the rite place at just the rite time to avert another, "CD outed", tragedy?

This is one of the pics I took today and is exactly how she would have seen me!
    68939 (1).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-03-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Sherry,,,I see you went to CD High too........................lookin' good!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Now that is a close shaver doc.

Hi Sherry, you look adorable I love the cheer jersey CD!

That required me jumping in the shower to get the suit off.
    That brought back memories for me that were all to vivid! That panic stricken pull off of your nice clothes, which may fit a little to tight in the first place, hearing threads breaking as you pull EVERYTHING off over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    Sherry,,,I see you went to CD High too........................lookin' good!
    The design was courtesy of Eryn here, Lori. We all wore them. But, on the active dancers, Stephie and Anne, they kept falling off!

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Flair View Post
    That brought back memories for me that were all to vivid! That panic stricken pull off of your nice clothes, which may fit a little to tight in the first place, hearing threads breaking as you pull EVERYTHING off over your head.
    Yes! I don't think my home made cheer top can be easily repaired, Solar! I'm glad the pics I took came out ok!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Imagine if you told your daughter what you were really up to!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Been there done that, one comment.... Luckkkyyyyyyyyy.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    wow two close calls in two day glad things worked out for you

OMG! Yet another one!

While shopping in Salvation Army on "$1 Monday", my ex walks up to me and asks if I want to have lunch with her and my daughter. They saw my car parked in the coffee shop parking lot next door.

I was weeding thru the middle of the ladies tops aisle when she tapped me on the shoulder. Fortunately, I held nothing in my hands and my loaded basket was at the end of the aisle!

She walked straight out of the store and never asked why I was in that section of the store at lunch. I purchased my pile of bargains, left the bag behind the SA counter, and joined them. She's VERY observant. So, I wonder---------?

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry That was just (TWO ) close a call at home.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

roflmoa! love the cheerleader outfit!

That's like WOW! I too am a closet dresser. I have had those close calls, and like you that occasion when you wonder "Do they know or suspect something?"
    I looked in the mirror and saw a gurl

Follow your dream.
    While I totally understand why some (many!) CDs stay in closet, one has to accept the fact that over a period of decades, your luck will run out and you will get caught.

If she had "caught" you, i think we would have heard the "laugh heard round the world", more shocking than the Russian meteor boom!!