Thread: Small world when it comes to admirers

Small world when it comes to admirers

An admirer that I have been chatting with recently sent me a photo of himself and I was shocked to see that he was my boss years ago when I was doing an internship through college. I can't believe what a small world we can live in sometimes. Anyways I thought it was quite funny, and you really never know who are crossdressers or admirers out there.

you never know who you'll run into but it could lead to a nice friendship.

That is a very small world! Now the question is, will you keep communicating and maybe even meet him? Whatever you do, good luck and enjoy.

Banned Read only
    It is a small world, you never know who lurks in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by erika_kerrie View Post
    An admirer that I have been chatting with recently sent me a photo of himself and I was shocked to see that he was my boss years ago when I was doing an internship through college. I can't believe what a small world we can live in sometimes. Anyways I thought it was quite funny, and you really never know who are crossdressers or admirers out there.
    Hi Erika, It is for that reason I cannot show a complete picture of myself or go out to clubs. I do not want to embarrass my family and believe me none of them could keep a secret like this if their lives depended on it friends included. Let me say that I trust my friends with everything except this one thing. When I was in the military, I was active duty with the Guard and Reserve I had travel to conferences, workshops and other training. Every time I attended one of these things I would run into someone I knew and some of them I had not seen in several years. My military and civilians lives were very interconnected so yes it is a very small world indeed.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Erika, does he know who you are?

Background material: "Singing of Dreadful Lifesize Puppets...."It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!" Long ago got stuck with my Mother and five year old daughter on that ride over at The Mouse. Repeated Singing lasted over an hour, while we sat in that boat! I won't have to go to Hell....I've already been there.

Now to your problem. I'd go ahead and contact him, you already have a lot in common; and you can sit around and reminisce about the old days. It must seem eerie to pop into somebody you know like that. I had it once happen with a former secretary, except she showed up Buck-naked in a Swinger's Mag that I glanced through at The Barber Shop. I thought about that "missed opportunity" for years. Maybe you ought to consider this as a similar thing.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had one on another site chat with me and he posted a pic and I said hi Dave its been a long time how have you been? Remember the night your GF puked in my car?
    He was freaked out to say the least LOL.
    He said OO I'm sorry for hitting on you I told him I thought it was cute.He asked me out and we had a fun evening.Still friends to this day.

"It's a small world, but i wouldn't want to have to paint it" - Stephen Wright

I have chatted with him once since, and I did not bring it up that I know him. When I was an intern I was on 22 and he was older, he must be in his late 40s now. If I ever did decide to meet him I would for sure let him know who I am before hand. I just find it interesting that we knew each other. Either way his secret is safe with me.

Cheers

From my personal experiences, I find most admirers to be deeply closeted sisters.

Dang Jen60 stole my line. I was thinking I almost had an orginal thought.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

The only admirers are the ones I have met personally, and they have all been women.
    I am not into internet chatting, so I do not make acquaintances there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    Background material: "Singing of Dreadful Lifesize Puppets...."It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!" Long ago got stuck with my Mother and five year old daughter on that ride over at The Mouse. Repeated Singing lasted over an hour, while we sat in that boat! I won't have to go to Hell....I've already been there.

Now to your problem. I'd go ahead and contact him, you already have a lot in common; and you can sit around and reminisce about the old days. It must seem eerie to pop into somebody you know like that. I had it once happen with a former secretary, except she showed up Buck-naked in a Swinger's Mag that I glanced through at The Barber Shop. I thought about that "missed opportunity" for years. Maybe you ought to consider this as a similar thing.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    The best use of those "tunes" is for adult torture! So,was the "Swinger's mag" in a special spot in the barbershop?lol "Ten minute wait,National Geographics are here and the skinbooks are over there" lol But to answer the OP,you are both from the same playground as sexuality is "out of the bag". It would be nice to recycle an old friend into a new one!
    Last edited by Rogina B; 02-06-2013 at 06:20 AM.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !