Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved ???

Banned Read only

Shaved ???

For those of us that shave the genital area for the appearance, cleanliness and enhanced sensual feeling when wearing panties are you ever a little uncomfortable when the Doc. says drop your tighty-whities so I can take a look? Also when he examines the rest of your body and notices other areas have been shaved clean. I think this is more common with women because they wear bikinni swim suits but do you wonder what he's thinking when he see's a male clean shaven. Would being shaved cause you to put off getting a physical?

At first, but that's mainly cause I have a gstring tan line on top of no hair, but my doctor says its "cute"
    She has been my doctor for 20 years though so she pretty much knows me inside and out.
    However I had surgery a few months ago and totally freaked because of my tan line.

I have everything smooth except for a landing strip. I go for my annual physical this month, and no, I don't think anything of it. I've had to deal with embarassing things with my Dr before, this is small potatoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

No not at all, today even most men shave down there. i use to be embrassed because my chest and underarms are also shaved and that was a wierd feeling but he didnt say anything and honestly i reallyt dont care, what others think.

Tighty whities hehe Havent worn them in so long. Ive been to my doctor dressed and recieved utmost proffessional service from him. Last time I was in there he asked if I neede a female to be present so I take that as a compliment. Due for my bi yearly exam next month and will go dressed as always.
    Hey dont care what your wearing underneath hun.
    Renee

My wife shaves below and asked me to do the same thing seveal years ago. Afterwards I couldn't believe how nice it felt and how much cleaner it feels. The first time I went to my doc for a physical shaved below it was around 9 mos after I had started shaving so I forgot about it until his said it was time to check down below and it hit me like a brick. I know I was probably red in the face and commented "I guess I should tell you something" as I was pulling down my shorts. He never looked up and continued to checked me and then in a very normal tone said "you were about to tell me something, does it have anything to do with E.D.? If so, I can make you feel 18 again". We both laughed I said no. He did tell me that when you are shaved make sure you are really dry down there before getting dressed. When the exam was over he stepped out and then came back in as I was finishing getting dressed and gave me a little white bag and said tell your wife I said happy anniversary. It was a sample little blue pill. I saved it for the anniversary. I love that guy.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

I present differently in all sort of ways, I have no trouble visiting the doctor, mind you last time I was naked in front of a doctor was three years ago.
    Not planning anything else soon either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My DR did physicals before I shaved and as I progessed. from Just Leggs to the entire body. He has never questioned or commented. I have gone for a Colonoscopy and The staff was pleased I was shaved. Never a negative comment. I think they may actually prefer it. Most Dr.s are very professional and are there to just do the Job.

I have had only Two Doctor that has said something one said you shave are you a swimmer, and the other ask if I was a transvestite, to one I said no I am not a swimmer, to the other I said I was a crossdresser. The one that ask if I was a transvestite I know I would never see him again, he was an A!! anyway, all the other did not say anything or treat me any different.

Banned Read only
    I'd be willing to bet that doctors are probably the only people on the planet qualified to answer what percentage of men shave various body parts? Then again "most" men won't visit a doctor unless some body part is fixing to fall off. [according to women anyway] I feel certain doctors have seen it all for years and don't care unless it concerns the patients health in some manner. In 10 plus years of shaving almost everything, I have yet to have one person [other than my brother] ask me if/why I shave. Doctors visits are no big deal.

[IMO] CDers are the only people who care or notice body hair and most can't even state the EYE color of people they have worked with for years. THAT should tell you something about the "importance" of body hair.

I went for a cardiology exam in the summertime wearing shorts, and I recently waxed. I couldn't help notice the Doctor taking a second glace at my legs
    while we were discussing my health. Before I left he made some excuse to reach over and touch one of my legs. I'll never know if it was to make me feel guilty,
    or if he was a little more than curious. I laughed a little as I walked back to my car.

Like what Wildaboutheels said, I would think that a clean shaven male would not even phase a well experienced doctor. I'm sure they have seen and heard of stranger things, and would have much more on their minds to worry about.

Men shaving their legs and such, isn't as uncommon as you may think! Look at men that play any sort of active sport! Silky smooth legs!
    I'm A Monstar
    BAACON

I eat Rainbows for breakfast.

I go to my Dr. en femme now. Before, I was shaved, pierced ears etc. Unless they see something that has to do with your health, they don't care at all.-Celeste

Been smooth and clean for years and never thought about it. The doctor is a professional and should not care one way or the other. I'm sure most of them have seen things far more disturbing than a man with no body hair.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

At first I worried about that but when I went for one of my DOT physicals and the doc comment on my nice red underware (mens) I stopped worrying about it and since then I've never had anything said one way or the other and now I make sure I'm freshly shaved when I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese View Post
    and the other ask if I was a transvestite.
    What a total git! Some people have no manners.
    Plucked her eyebrows on the way Shaved her legs and then he was a she
    Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been clean shaven for so long except for the landing strip I never think much about what the Dr thinks of it he has never said anything.
    His female partner has given me a physical a few times too and been quite complimentary about how nice being clean shaven feels.
    She has seen me in pink bikini panties as well and just said oh those are cute.

I think most guys shave down there anyway these days, same as most women, its just the norm now a days.

Well I do personally especially dislike facial hair and beards somehow, so always shave my face as clean as possible. Don`t currently want to shave genitals or underarms, but would very much like largely hair-free legs and arms. Have never really found a good solution though. Tried different makes of mains electric epilators but found them difficult and very painful to use. Perhaps just shaving them in the bath would be the best option, what do others do about this?

I highly recommend getting a total body was with a Brazillian included. The hair is pulled from the roots so it eventually grows less the more you do it.
    It also feels amazing afterwards. A little pricey, but worth it.

Banned Read only
    Wouldn't bother me at all.

Personality Crisis
    My Dr. is a tall hot Russian. I fantasize about her sometimes.

It's so hard to get a doctor in Canada that many people in Ontario (I think it's between 10 and 20 percent) don't have one. I might feel self conscious about my shaved body but I never developed chest or back hair so I look better balanced with shaved legs. I keep things tidy in the groinal area and sometimes shave my armpits. To me, body hair feels unpleasant and unhygienic.

I dated my doctor long before I got married. She was the one who got me to start shaving below the neck in the first place. When I started to se her as my doctor she said that she had the same panties that I had on and then commented that apparently my wife liked me shaved as much as she had. Doesn't phase any of my other docs either even even I show up in a mini skirt.

Personality Crisis
    Quote Originally Posted by Trysha View Post
    I went for a cardiology exam in the summertime wearing shorts, and I recently waxed. I couldn't help notice the Doctor taking a second glace at my legs
    while we were discussing my health. Before I left he made some excuse to reach over and touch one of my legs. I'll never know if it was to make me feel guilty,
    or if he was a little more than curious. I laughed a little as I walked back to my car.
    He was titillated.