Thread: Fabric awareness

Question Fabric awareness

Browsing eBay I came across a nice piece that was listed as polyester fabric.

To the seller I wrote, "Polyester varies quite a bit. Some have a stiff texture like sailcloth or taffeta, some are shiny and smooth like satin, and others have a soft silky feel like nylon. What is this one like?".

This sort of question would not have occurred to me a few years ago, or at least not in this detail. I'm sure others have experienced this kind of growth in awareness of clothing and other aspects of the femme world.

Comments?

Your absolutely right Vee. I still get confused looking at panties and how much spandex I would like. I think I have it at about 5 to 10% . LOL!
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Yeah...... after becoming a mod and an admin on a makeup forum my knowledge of beauty and makeup products has reached levels that even frighten me! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I started the learning curve about transitioning when I was 20.
    I did not, but two of my friends did and I used to suffer along with them for a few years.
    It was also a time of guidance and support.
    The suffering was shared and really was a wonderful experience.
    There was nothing selfish about it except when things got really LOW!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, I have sent sellers replies to listings such as Victorias Secret, Nw w/o tags, uhmm... Tha isn't a vs stitching, nor does the cut label match any of VSes self labels.
    Or the ever overused "Rare" with a markup of 50% so I send link with the still for sale at store, not so rare are they?
    Usually my questions get deleted, once in a while it gets delisted, another told me that the line I currently wear, she included a pic of the inside printed label was no longer made and was a limited edition French release thus worthy of the "ultra Rare Vintage" title and marked from retail 12.00 to 89.00, I sent her a photo of it in the current catalog n a few pairs I had, that they were not vintage, she said I photoshopped them. I reported her to VS fraud :-) listing and the seller disappeared 3 days later.

Jennialy - On occasion, when a listing is clearly in error, I have challenged a listing as you have. But most of my EB questions relate to details not provided by the seller. As often as not I get a "thank you" reply and see new information added to the listing.