Thread: Time off work

Smile Time off work

I've had all this week off and I've been in female attire the whole time! I absolutely love being a full-time woman! I'm dreading going back because I have to change back into David. I just gotta find something I can do as a woman that will pay the bills. Problem is I really have no skills other than setting tile and I really can't do that in a wig and a dress. I know I've mentioned this on here before and got a lot of good suggestions. I still haven't got off my butt to look for something different. Just thought I'de whine about it a little more!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    You can set my kitchen floor if you want. All the tile is here and waiting, otherwise Ill have to do it myself. Ill let you wear anything u want. Dont feel bad I am in the same boat. Kind of feel like I am stuck in a life that was handed to me.

Thanks Melissa. Thats exactly how I feel. A trip to Wis. to set tile sounds great but I've already spent a small fortune on girl-stuff the last few months!

I hear you girl... I'm still waiting for that guy from publishers clearing house to bring my millions... I mean the envelope said I won didn't it??? All major purchases were put on hold until that day when I figured that the check wasn't really in the mail and I had to make my own money.

Oh, I'm still looking for that job that'll pay me for watching TV but can't seem to find it. So in the mean time, I'm male just long enough during the day to make the money and then it's my time. 25% male time to spent the rest (75% of the time) female isn't too bad.

Renne....

Just get used to the pain of changing genders all the time.
    You do have to earn money to buy dresses.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Actually, you can set tile dressed as you want. Of course, dressing in a dress or mini skirt and heels is impractical. When you "own" who you are then you can make decisions that help let you be who you are. Some situations work and some don't. However, the clothes should not matter if they are practical for the job, including the wig. Go for it.