Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Time off work

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    87

    Smile Time off work

    I've had all this week off and I've been in female attire the whole time! I absolutely love being a full-time woman! I'm dreading going back because I have to change back into David. I just gotta find something I can do as a woman that will pay the bills. Problem is I really have no skills other than setting tile and I really can't do that in a wig and a dress. I know I've mentioned this on here before and got a lot of good suggestions. I still haven't got off my butt to look for something different. Just thought I'de whine about it a little more!

  2. #2
    A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    1,950
    You can set my kitchen floor if you want. All the tile is here and waiting, otherwise Ill have to do it myself. Ill let you wear anything u want. Dont feel bad I am in the same boat. Kind of feel like I am stuck in a life that was handed to me.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Melissa. Thats exactly how I feel. A trip to Wis. to set tile sounds great but I've already spent a small fortune on girl-stuff the last few months!

  4. #4
    Silver Member RenneB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,375
    I hear you girl... I'm still waiting for that guy from publishers clearing house to bring my millions... I mean the envelope said I won didn't it??? All major purchases were put on hold until that day when I figured that the check wasn't really in the mail and I had to make my own money.

    Oh, I'm still looking for that job that'll pay me for watching TV but can't seem to find it. So in the mean time, I'm male just long enough during the day to make the money and then it's my time. 25% male time to spent the rest (75% of the time) female isn't too bad.

    Renne....

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Beverley Sims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lowestoft UK. Beverley was here.
    Posts
    30,967
    Just get used to the pain of changing genders all the time.
    You do have to earn money to buy dresses.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

  6. #6
    Isn't Life Grand? AllieSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Area
    Posts
    11,688
    Actually, you can set tile dressed as you want. Of course, dressing in a dress or mini skirt and heels is impractical. When you "own" who you are then you can make decisions that help let you be who you are. Some situations work and some don't. However, the clothes should not matter if they are practical for the job, including the wig. Go for it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Check out these other hot web properties:
Catholic Personals | Jewish Personals | Millionaire Personals | Unsigned Artists | Crossdressing Relationship
BBW Personals | Latino Personals | Black Personals | Crossdresser Chat | Crossdressing QA
Biker Personals | CD Relationship | Crossdressing Dating | FTM Relationship | Dating | TG Relationship


The crossdressing community is one that needs to stick together and continue to be there for each other for whatever one needs.
We are always trying to improve the forum to better serve the crossdresser in all of us.

Browse Crossdressers By State