Thread: Posts that receive comments.

Posts that receive comments.

Last week there was a post about is it more important to receive views or comments, started by Frederique. I thought this cartoon captured this subject.
    Attached Images Attached Images

one answe - no comment
    lol
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I read your post in seconds, Jayme. For Freddie's, I have to commit a half hour! Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I read your post in seconds, Jayme. For Freddie's, I have to commit a half hour! Sigh!
    Not gonna touch this.. but, one mississippi.. two..anyway.. I went thru a cycle of questioning posts vs views and comtemplated leaving the site.. but in the end, that one thread or post that means much to yourself, makes it worth staying for. Hope that makes sense.. oh..btw, funny comic. Good laugh out of it.
    Last edited by Marissa; 02-09-2013 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Thanks, Tamara, was having a hard time editing two posts..lol..
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Seriously lol and then you have to squint to read it

(sorry Freddy)
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Ya. I posted a thread awhile back and it had a pic. it had 3 comments out of three hundred views. Mind you I was working on this pic. for a year and a half. I got over it, I'm a big gurl.

It's always nice to have comments made to threads or posts you've made but for me i can never think what to say and when i do say something it's usually uninteligent and not worth commenting on?

I post to create interaction and recieve comments
    If I just wanted views I would make the header sex, sex, sex.
    Because sex sells.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    This thread is epic! I have so much to say but I'm biting my tongue.

Let's just say that if we ever have a Haiku contest, I have a pretty good idea who's not going to win.

Cassy

I'm in Freddie's corner on this one. Give me something substantial about which I need to ruminate, over something trivial any day.

Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    I'm in Freddie's corner on this one. Give me something substantial about which I need to ruminate, over something trivial any day.
    I agree wholeheartedly! If I wanted soundbites, instead of substance, I would go look at Twitter, which I have never done.

Frederique, please keep the thought-provoking posts coming, and I, for one, will make more of an effort to try to comment and contribute to that dialogue.

best,
    Cate

Gold Member
    it is nice to get comments.
    The crap thing is like on other forums when I pose a car question and it gets on comments except dumb crap like "Honda sucks"

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post

(sorry Freddy)
    To punish a mod, you could put him/her in charge of reading frederique's posts.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    To punish a mod, you could put him/her in charge of reading frederique's posts.
    I happen to enjoy reading Frederique's posts! It's nice to read something written by a person whose thoughts require more than a single sentence to express!

Eryn

If you want lots of responses, don't talk about tg politics. Just ask what brand panties people are wearing.-Celeste

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

(sorry Freddy)
    Ok. After reading your post, Tams, I believe I owe both u and Freddie a beer, wine, or martoonie!

For entirely different reasons!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gosh, I wasn't criticizing Frederique's post, I just wanted to put this cartoon in context. I really like his thought provoking posts...Jaymee

Gold Member

(sorry Freddy)
    Yes, I agree, If she would only change the Font.......O' Well.
    Rader