Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to sleep in forms and nighty - failing. anybody else knwo this?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilli View Post
    (though some of you seem to have missed the words "it is NOT because I feel uncomfortable" in my opening).

It is distracting (that is a good worde here). But how so?
    I like my forms, they are not uncomfortable, I sleep on my side anyways, ...

What I ask myself is, if that (findind forms distracting when I go to sleep) isn't a sign of me just indulging a fetish instead of anything more far reaching.
    If I focus on them, they tend to stimulate thoughts and longings for sexual interaction. So a fetish it is, isn't it?-----------------------
    --------------My actual question is, if it isn't a sign of fetishism rather than gender.
    cheers
    Your question may not have been clear, Lilli. And, neither was my reply!

Yes, I get a bit turned on sleeping in a tite sports bra, forms, and tite girdle. I usually go to bed tucked, too. No, that is NOT a comfortable outfit. Which is exactly why it distracts me from my often overwhelming bed time thots of all the things I need to do and my planning for the future instead of sleeping! Instead, I'm constantly reminded of how I'm dressed. My thots drift into sexy scenarios and I soon fall off.

Kind of the opposite of what other fetish nite dressers have said here!

If I want comfort at nite, nothing beats a simple pair of tidies, period!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm kind of comfort maven. GGs seldom go to bed in a bra and I don't either. A nice mid-length nightgown is femme enough for me and very comforting to sleep in.

There is no "right" way to CD. Wear what feels right for the situation that you are in!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Platinum Member
    H Lilli, Waking up with forms on is an awesome ((feeling)) pardon the pun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]A few years ago, I wore various lingerie items to bed. Now I'm back to wearing nothing. It's just so much more comfortable.[/SIZE]

I can't sleep without boobs. In winter I wear a long gown, and in the hot weather just bra and panties. -Celeste

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Just panties and a nice chemise or teddy or me.

Personality Crisis
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilli View Post
    Hello.
    I tend to think, that - given my love to dress up - it would be great to sleep with my breast forms in that rather sweet pyjama I have.

But I noticed that this doesn't work for me: It is not, because it is uncomfortable, it is more that I - this is my interpretation - probably go to an inner place where I am male, when I fall asleep, and the female dress up is "in the way".

I find this rather strange given that I can walk round in female dress all day and night and never stop loving a singelo second of it. So why does it stop all of a sudden when I want to sleep?

Does anybody else know this phenomenon and what are Your thoughs on it?
    You're better off sleeping nude, unless it's too cold. Then I'd suggest very form fitting clothing. Check out UNIQLO clothing. It changed my life.

I almost always go to bed dressed. And tucked. 99% of the time it makes me feel more relaxed and comfortable. And sometimes, but not often, it is a distraction in a negative sense. But then there is that rare occasion in the middle of the night. That special place where you are not awake but not really asleep either. Almost a dream state. That is when the breast forms and the tuck feel right and I can touch my body and feels the way it should have always felt. And it is real.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.