Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to sleep in forms and nighty - failing. anybody else knwo this?

Trying to sleep in forms and nighty - failing. anybody else knwo this?

Hello.
    I tend to think, that - given my love to dress up - it would be great to sleep with my breast forms in that rather sweet pyjama I have.

But I noticed that this doesn't work for me: It is not, because it is uncomfortable, it is more that I - this is my interpretation - probably go to an inner place where I am male, when I fall asleep, and the female dress up is "in the way".

I find this rather strange given that I can walk round in female dress all day and night and never stop loving a singelo second of it. So why does it stop all of a sudden when I want to sleep?

Does anybody else know this phenomenon and what are Your thoughs on it?

I tried to sleep in my female clothes and just can't seem to fall to sleep. My mind is in overdrive so I end up back in drab and go right to sleep.

It has never happened to me, I sleep almost every night in a nightie, bra and forms. Perhaps my state of mind is different than yours at bedtime, I love sleeping en femme and waking up content in the morning.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I can fall asleep no problem with everything on minus having forms on. Why not just dress most of the way and try that out?

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    For me it depended on the forms.

My foam forms never felt natural enough any time I wore them, so when I wore them at night I would get p-o'd at their fakeness; it felt better to take them off.

My size 6 and 7 silicone forms I could sleep with without undue difficulty, but I found that when I did, I automatically flipped on to my back, which at the time was not my typical sleeping position.

My size 10 silcone forms were too big and heavy for me to be comfortable wearing them at night.

sleep on your side.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Read Sandra, Karren, and Kate above!

I sleep on my side and back anyway. So, forms cause no problems. Also, instead of distracting, they relax me! Thots of business, things to do, etc., disappear and I can concentrate on sexier dreams!

I find sports bras r helpful in holding my forms tite so I don't get rashes and blisters. The safest forms to sleep in r solid silicone, with no poly covering.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Why bother wearing some uncomfy stuff like forms when trying to catch some Z's? Not much point
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I don't have forms but have tried to sleep in pantyhose or stockings on multiple occasions. I have not slept soundly; I think I am still wound up by being semi-dressed. Now I take it all off but enjoy my smooth legs immensely.

Banned Read only
    I can sleep in a T-Shirt and panties, nighties, satin short set with matching top, I don't have any forms but have no problem sleeping in my lingerie and PJ's.

Lili, it may be that you're just distracting yourself. You're not used to sleeping in forms, and so they're ever-present in the back of your mind as you try to sleep. They're an odd stimulus in a moment when you're trying to shut out stimuli and drift off. After a few nights, it may become more routine for you and you'll fall asleep easier.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

I've had the same problem. I don't own forms but I've never gotten a sound nights sleep when trying to sleep in fem clothes. I think it's just because my mind is too wound up with the excitement of being dressed. If I change into my normal guy mode, I'm out pretty quick

Thanks for your thoughts

(though some of you seem to have missed the words "it is NOT because I feel uncomfortable" in my opening).

It is distracting (that is a good worde here). But how so?
    I like my forms, they are not uncomfortable, I sleep on my side anyways, ...

What I ask myself is, if that (findind forms distracting when I go to sleep) isn't a sign of me just indulging a fetish instead of anything more far reaching.
    If I focus on them, they tend to stimulate thoughts and longings for sexual interaction. So a fetish it is, isn't it?

PS:
    tera: that is exactly what happens to me
    Ari: I understand, that I might get used to them. But I feel I am already. Maybe its just practice. If I were a woman I would have to get used to it too. Do you think it is - as KATE poignantly said - an acquired taste and that I should, if that is what I want to, just train myself to get used to them?

My actual question is, if it isn't a sign of fetishism rather than gender.
    cheers

I don't think I'd be able to sleep in forms knowing that my wife knows I am in bed in forms with her beside me.

Maria

I have no problme falling asleep wearing the same items as you try. It could. be like one of the girls said, that your mind is running a marathon. Next time try a nice cup of tea before bed time and see if that calms your nerves down.
    Hugs
    Renee

I too, sleep in my bra and forms, pantyhose (sometimes) and panties and a "nighty". I can identify w/your thoughts about not being able to sleep. Sometimes it may be the concern about "crushing" your forms, or do GG's REALLY sleep in there lingerie??? Or maybe just thoughts about what you would like to wear tomorrow. I LOVE waking up to the sensation(s) that course through me when I know that I have panties on, a bra and a nighty that is silky to the touch. I LOVE the illusion of becoming female and this sets my mind abuzz with thoughts of make-up, clothing, shoes etc etc.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Practice! You'll get over the "newness" in no time.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilli View Post
    it is more that I - this is my interpretation - probably go to an inner place where I am male, when I fall asleep, and the female dress up is "in the way".
    I think you have hit on the reason here.
    We are all different when it comes to CDing as you know.
    Some just like to dress in female clothing and then others like me really have a female side to them. In other words I am Suzy awake or asleep.

So I think it could me a sign of fetishism rather than gender but there is nothing wrong with that.

Well that’s how I see it?
    Last edited by suzy1; 02-09-2013 at 11:07 AM.

This is a new slant on life for me.
    I like sleeping in forms and any night attire that happens to come along.
    I think you are in early stages and remain awake and hyper active.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Forms attached most of time and has just been natural and comfortable to sleep as is with chemise or nightie.....just takes time for you to adapt to sleep positioning.

I've tried to sleep with forms attached twice, and a loose fitting pj top. Both times I awoke to raised red areas at the points where the forms make "the crease" and armpit where the forms met the skin. Obviously from the form pulling on the skin for a long time while asleep.
    The forms distributors say do not sleep in forms, yet we know we do, and I've done it in a bra not attached just fine. But I very much like it when they are attached with no bra and sleep that way.
    Claudine ... you say you sleep with them attached with no problems?

I always sleep in a pretty satin chemise or tap-panty and camisole but I heard that it is not good for the forms to sleep with them. I could tear the lining and those things are expensive!!

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Hello.
    I tend to think, that - given my love to dress up - it would be great to sleep with my breast forms in that rather sweet pyjama I have.

But I noticed that this doesn't work for me: It is not, because it is uncomfortable, it is more that I - this is my interpretation - probably go to an inner place where I am male, when I fall asleep, and the female dress up is "in the way".

I find this rather strange given that I can walk round in female dress all day and night and never stop loving a singelo second of it. So why does it stop all of a sudden when I want to sleep?

Does anybody else know this phenomenon and what are Your thoughs on it?
    Yes! And it took years before I was able to do it. Your experience sounds similar to mine, I was simply too fascinated with the feeling to dose off in it. Finally, I dressed in bra, PH, and heels (yeah that's a little odd with shoes on) but I finally went to sleep and had a night of the most intense and crazy dreams. I was running around, getting caught, almost getting caught, meeting people and women that were interested in me and in general, having some huge mental shift. This happened a couple more times and then it became blase.

I'm beginning to organize thoughts about the various stages of CDing and this is a huge one.

I sleep in my forms and a nightgown or pj's every night. I feel awkward if I don't.
    I just love waking to the feeling of having them there.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It is not, because it is uncomfortable, it is more that I - this is my interpretation - probably go to an inner place where I am male, when I fall asleep, and the female dress up is "in the way".
    I think you answered your own question. I don't wear a nighty, bra and forms to bed very often, but I do do it from time to time. For me personally, I like it and don't have a problem with it. It feels nice. Don't why we're different other than your comment "I probably go to an inner place where I am male" ... I don't really like to think too much or for too long about the fact I am male and I certainly don't like to "go to a male place" so I guess that could be the reason we're different.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!