Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are skinny girls attractive???

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

Are skinny girls attractive???

I was just wondering if its just my preference, but are skinny girls attractive? My preference in gg's is someone in a size 6 or smaller. So I am trying to do my best to stay around that size. I know everyone has their own preference in body types. Do any of you try to take on the appearance of what is attractive to you ? Or am I alone with this?
    Last edited by Erica Marie; 02-11-2013 at 07:13 AM.

Slender small framed and small busted girls are definitely attractive.
    All girls and all men whatever shape and size are attractive to someone.
    It may be just their mind, someone who does not attract you may be a larger person that is overweight.
    There are a lot of them married to like partners.
    I have seen two skinny rakes walking hand in hand down the street very much attached to each other.
    They turned into a park and started on picking up the leaves.
    Yes skinny girls are attractive too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Depends what you mean by skinny.

There is slim (good) and there is skinny (bad) which are two different things.

Its all about preference.

My preference is not based on size or shape but by personality.

I think there is such a thing as to skinny. But honestly, it usually depends on how they carry themselves as to if they are attractive or not.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Looking lean and healthy is good. Looking thin and malnourished is bad.

I don't find skinny women attractive. I prefer women who are zoftig.

i like girls with meat on there bones skinney girls are nice to look at but not my pref Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

I find all woman have attractive features

Not really. I enjoy all women, and I think they are all attractive, but I prefer a curvey gal.
    Stephanie

Banned Read only
    I believe all women are beautiful. I believe Ive grown out of societys' preferences,I tend to want to read whats in thier heart versus what my eyes see.

Platinum Member
    I find slim, "average" and even really muscular women are equally appealing.

I had quite a few slender girlfriends when I was younger. But I'm also attracted to more substance. There's a point of being too thin or too fat where you just feel pity for the person rather than finding any attraction. A little fat tissue in the right places makes a big difference to me. Thin stomach - yes. Skinny butt - no thanks.

Yes, I think women with skin on their bodies are good looking.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    If there is one thing that crossdressing has taught me it is that there is beauty in all types of bodyshapes and sizes. I find the whole notion that one group skinny (or as in another thread) BBW is better to be a bit reprehensible.

Banned Read only
    Height-weight proportional. Years ago I was 'skinny' to the extent my wife, when seeing me at age 16-17, said I looked sick and called it a 'concentration camp look.' I was six foot two and 138 pounds. I did everything to try to gain weight. If I see a 'skinny' GG with that look I wonder if she is anorexic or ill. Definitely a woman should have some meat on her bones.

My look? I try to not have bulges. Right now I'm height/weight proportional and like it that way.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy

How could anyone find this figure attractive?

538178_411278652295328_599440198_n.jpg

Personally, women built like this drive me crazy! Because no matter how hard I try, I can't copy the way they look in clothes!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Per my previous post, chubby, skinny, black, white, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, post disfiguring accident, beauty comes from within and is in the eye of the beholder. There are millions of "twig bitches" (rebel Wilson quote) that are downright jerks, and bigger girls the same.
    Physical attraction only goes so far, mental attraction stands the test of time and doesn't require Botox or plastic surgery to keep being physically attractive.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its all about the personality, body type/size is what package it comes in.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Well being that I'm married I have to be very careful in how I answer this. Yes skinny girls are attractive as long as they don't look like a skeleton covered by skin, however I find far more attractive very athletic well defined muscular women.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I have to admit I was a bit shallow in my younger years and thought size mattered. But as I've gotten older - I find it's really the inside that counts.
    I'm O.K. with people that are out of the norm - and still feel god about themselves. But feel sorry for those that are not happy with thier body shape and can't do anything about it for physical or medical rasons.

I feel no remorse or sorrow for those that are just too lazy to change and just make excuses's.

I think skinny girls are attractive because clothing styles have evolved to fit their frames, ie, leggings were certainly invented with skinny girls in mind as were
    micro mini skirts and the new version of hot pants. There should be a sign on these clothing items that reads 'BIG GIRLS STAY AWAY'. But that being said,
    i prefer women who have a little shake about them....(I said shake not jiggle). Both of my daughters are tall, thin young women and I think because of this,
    somewhat attractive. That, 'you can never be too rich or thin' mantra just doesn't apply in the 21st century. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes as
    does beautiful tgirls. On Rupauls drag race they deliberately try to find some queens who (size wise) defy the traditional notion of a female mimic. Some of
    the contestants are just plain huge, which is ok because that may be the reason they were chosen over dq who were much (traditionally) smaller.

Thin is good. Skinny can be. Big is ok, if, and that's a big if.

ps. Faith Hill looked just awful last night on the grammys......let me shut up....dana

I prefer a woman with a bit of meat on her bones to skinny is not very attractive
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

When I was young I liked very skinny girls, but now I like women who are a normal weight, but will be happy with anyone that will talk to me...Jaymee

If you really think that there's beauty in all women, then you've never been to Blackpool on a Saturday night.
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

Everone has her own perspective. Certainly, women's clothes are generally designed with thin women in mind.

Deedee