Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are skinny girls attractive???

There is nothing more attractive than a woman who can eat a burger and not piss and moan bout it for two weeks

Well ya if she's a size 12/14 like I. And my wife don't see me looking.
    Angie

Thin women can be attractive. With that said, I've seen some knockout larger women as well. I hate how women are constantly trying to get thinner and thinner. It's pointless. All girls, no matter what size, can be attractive. They just have to know how to work what they have.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

YES!! Very attractive....wish I was one of them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    "There is nothing more attractive than a woman who can eat a burger and not piss and moan bout it for two weeks"

"Thin women can be attractive. With that said, I've seen some knockout larger women as well. I hate how women are constantly trying to get thinner and thinner. It's pointless. All girls, no matter what size, can be attractive. They just have to know how to work what they have."

What Im saying kinda is all women can be beautiful if their attitude allows them to be. Ive seem many very pretty larger girls and Ive seen many very pretty thinner girls. But what if ones figure only allows them to be thin. I am struggling to attempt to gain some hips and buns but with the weight loss I acheived I have none. Any weight I seem to add back ends up on my belly. I have been slowly adding muscle tone without adding too much bulk. But I think Im destined to be one of the skinny ones.

Back in the late '60s Twiggy was still around, but fading. At one of my client's offices was the Menlo Park, CA equivalent to Twiggy, in nearly every physical sense.

Yeah!, at 20 she got my attention (besides, I was 6' and 150# tremendously attractive guy). It was after one dinner date with her did I finally realize I am more attracted to intelligent, witty, liberal, debating, willing to be smart, always curious women. Physical attraction comes in second.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Yes - to look at. I am happily married and my wife is bigger but I love her to bits. Never marry for looks as when the looks fade you still need to have a conversation. My wife has just had weight loss surgery, but she did that for herself and her own health but I am excited about how she will look. I am considering the same, not only for my health but I can buy much nicer dresses and lingerie than whats available in my size ATM.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I consider myself a very nice person, I try my best to be there and to help others any chance I can. But what if a person is a skinny mini. Do they get overlooked as that they actually could be a very nice person. Will it take another skinny person to notice them. And Im not just talking physical attraction.

I love a woman with a beautifully toned body, somewhat athletic. As a general population, I think asians maintain good physical attributes. Not skinny but a long way from fat.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    Back in the late '60s Twiggy was still around, but fading. At one of my client's offices was the Menlo Park, CA equivalent to Twiggy, in nearly every physical sense.
    Yeah!, at 20 she got my attention
    Just a heads up, Twiggy runs a B&B in Penzance in the south of England now, or she did 5 years ago when I stayed there.
    Did not look so twiggy when I saw her then. Still good though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Athletic women for me too skinny is not a nice look. I like a curvy figure think Catherine Zeta Jones in the movie Entrapment.

Quote Originally Posted by mellissawi View Post
    are skinny girls attractive?
    Size is relative; depends on height, too. As long as a woman has the 'S' curve to her body, then she's going to be attractive to men. The general rule of thumb is that the ideal proportions to elicit male sexual attention, a woman should have a 70% waist to hip ration; the further away from that you go, the fewer men will find that woman sexually appealing. You will, of course, always have a few, there are some men who find very obese or very emaciated women a sexual turn on.

I know everyone has their own preference in body types. Do any of you try to take on the appearance of what is attractive to you
    I'm not sure about men; but women in the past 50 years or (in America anyway) have taken to mistaking what they find attractive in a man, for what a man finds attractive in a woman. A woman's priorities are protection, assets, income, and then appearance. For a man, appearance is higher in the list, because most of us won't consider a woman as a sexual partner if how she looks is a sexual turn off; where as a woman isn't concerned as much with appearance as long as the guy has enough money and status. While I don't try to look like what I find attractive as it's rather impossible (I like very slim girls, similar to you), there are of course certain characteristics that to me spell 'female' which I DO try to add to my image; the long pretty hair, for one thing. Medium length fingernails with a conservative color polish is another. And if I had any reason to wear make up, I'd probably add that as well.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've always said I'd rather have a woman who is 25 lbs overweight rather than one that's 10 lbs underweight. Or even 5 lbs.
    I just don't care for bony, emaciated, waif-like women.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Catherine View Post
    I think there is such a thing as to skinny. But honestly, it usually depends on how they carry themselves as to if they are attractive or not.
    I have to disagree with you. I have two absolutely beautiful daughters and wife who are skinny by any standards. Size 0 is loose on them and very small busted all three. They are not unhealthy but do have a genetic disorder that prevents them from increasing their weight. Many times throughout school I was called in and school counselors referred my girls for treatment for eating disorders. All because they are "too skinny". I have one married daughter and one engaged I have been married to my wife for 25 years. Yes, skinny can be and is beautiful!

Though I prefer fit and trim, with small to medium chest, I won't turn someone down for being "big" now, that being said, as there is an "unhealthy" skinny, there is def an unhealthy big. I am talking when someone has put on so much weight their skeletal structure is taking damage, their joints are suffering, when they walk slowly they huff and puff. I do not find that appealing in the least. I am also one that prefers smaller breasts and rear to big ones.
    I am not so shallow I would not consider someone of a "thicker" body type, but my preference is someone that is trim and healthy.

To be honest, my ex could have used a bit here and there and she would have been nigh on perfect for me. Still loved her though.
    Last edited by Pythos; 02-13-2013 at 10:35 PM.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    How could anyone find this figure attractive?

Attachment 197725

Personally, women built like this drive me crazy! Because no matter how hard I try, I can't copy the way they look in clothes!
    Are skinny girls attractive? Some are, and some aren't. Those who (like myself, gender aside) who are built to be that way CAN be with a bit more ease than those who strain the limits of how their bodies are built to achieve it. Any GG can tell you that. Pretty much from moment one of being born into this mortal coil, I was always...smallish. Slender, slim, thin, skinny...however you want to describe it. Even in my "jock days" I was chiseled, and became 'well defined', but never could get to what one would call "built". It just isn't in my stars to gain that sort of body mass. But don't look at it as a good thing for those who are born that way. Speaking as a size 6 myself, know that it is actually very disheartening to know that this is all I CAN be. Anyone can lose weight to slim down, if they've the fortitude to see it through...but to deliberately GAIN it? No...for an entire year I tried. I barely got to a size 7, before my metabolism caught up with what I was doing, and destroyed the weight I'd gained. Curves are what attract. Those curves that define a genetic female figure. Those curves elude me, as I'm sure many here would understand and ID with.
    The point is (and I'm sorry it took so long to get here I can be a bit wordy in supporting the main idea with alot of details) that the clothes that GGs wear so well and are so difficult to emulate are tailored to fit those curves and contours. The male physique, even my own, is proportioned differently, so that even the skinniest girl will look more naturally suited to the clothes designed for their frames.
    ALL ASIDE, however...the most imortant thing to remember out of ALL of this...
    Is that a very large part of attractive, is attitude. Admire others if you will, but a alluring demeanor and good use of the features you have are what will define attractive, skinny or otherwise. I've seen it myself, and believe in it. It will beat, hands down and every time; crappy attitude and demeanor on a nicely curved GG.
    -Nikki
    P.S.> To any GG reading this: know that I do not mean to offend anyone by my reasoning. I'm sure many of you would say the same about us guys, when it comes to attitude. The most handsome and shapely yet chauvanistic, rude and asinine among us wouldn't stand a chance against the plain, yet confident, selfless, and generally pleasant guy willing to respect and treat you like a goddess to your dying day.

It was said earlier, the personality and confedence are the most attractive and real aspects. That said, we all have superficial sides of what we are most visulally attracted to. I have good friends who are very skinny. They are attractive, but not even close to my ideal. I prefer a girl who is proportionate, with curves. Slender is good, but even a bigger girl can be incredible. As for myself, I'm working (not as hard as I should) on loosing about 30 lbs, hoping mostly for the waist so I can get a bit of that hourglass shape. I know I will never have rounded hips like I find so attractive. Personally, I think the best size for a gg is between and 8 and 10. I like something soft to hugg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain