Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Male transvestite born female

Ronnie,
    I like your description of yourself and think the remaining text simplifies and explains it well.
    All of a sudden I see no mind bending situations.
    There are girls that work on a farm have homemade veterinary skills and practice like a man, yet they can then dress up and go out with a male companion.
    I wonder what some call these people.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    While I have no specific comment to add, what is significant for me is the reinforcement of the notion that there are many, many ways to be. And, in turn, none of them is better than or worse than. They are merely ways to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ronniew View Post
    I am a butch, genderqueer, genderfluid, pansexual, FTM CDing, masculine-identified, intersexual, feminine challenged, non transgendered, genetic female. So mind bending is not to hard for me to understand. I am genetically a female. However, I have masculine characteristics and identify with the male gender more than the female I was born into. I grew up wearing jeans and tee shirts and didn't wear makeup or do my hair. I like to crossdress FTM and look like I feel most of the time. Keep in mind, however, that I am not Trans. I do not want to transition to male. I just identify mostly male but have no urge to change my gender. So this being said, when I dress as a girl with nice dresses and do my hair and my makeup and heels, I feel awkward. I feel like I am doing something unusual and feel uncomfortable sometimes. I don't feel like me. Sometimes when I do dress feminine, I do feel sexy and pretty. At these times, I feel like I am crossdressing MTF. I have my "secret" stash of girly stuff that makes me feel sexy and pretty. Just as some true genetic male MTF crossdressers have their secret stash of girly stuff.

So I totally get the mind bender you're on. Just have fun and be what you want to be
    Very well said....and is how I/we all feel at times when we dress in the opposite gender cloths.
    BUT! Being female you are allowed to wear pants/jeans and dirty t-shirts without raising a eyebrow.
    We male to female people don't have that luxury.
    I was at a beach last week and overhead a older lady across from me have a fit about a nice slim guy in a speed-do swimming suit and how awful it looked with his "junk" showing and while later a nice girl in a thong walked by and the same lady thought she looked sexy and nice.
    It seems in this day and age if the store sells it and it is for the females it is legal to wear.

I agree Jessica Keys. I wish it was different for MTF CD's. I wish me and my SO could walk hand in hand down the main street and not fear about what might happen. Not so much for me but for her.

It is more simple for us FTM CD's to wear male clothing and not get a second glance. But I wasn't just talking jeans and dirty t-shirt and still look like a girl. I was talking full on trying to pass as a man CDing. Which would include mannerisms, pitch of voice, packing, binding, beard (not drawn on, but actual hair glued on), hat, the whole shit and shabang. Then we feel the same glares and sneers that MTF get.

A lot of crossdressing MTF have the misconception that a woman wearing jeans and dirty tee, or some articles of men's clothing and still look like a girl wearing mens' clothes is FTM crossdressing. It isn't. FTM crossdressing is the same as MTF crossdressing. We want to PASS as a man. To be looked at like a man and treated as a man. Not just a woman in men's clothes. Just as some MTF crossdressers want to PASS as a female and be treated as a female.
    Ah well, will have fun anyways.

https://www.facebook.com/ronnie.wagner64 feel free to add me!