Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Just Curious...How Tall are you?

Five foot, five and a half inches tall. Most folks tell me that is petite. I wish I was taller.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Stockings View Post
    It's an interesting question. Anyone going to run the stats?

Linda
    I ran them back at post # 199 when I thought the thread was going dead. The average was 5'10" which was the same as the general US/European male population. I followed it for about 10 more posts, but the average didn't change, so I didn't update. I've since deleted the data, of course.

Maria Jose in post # 210 gave us a frequency table, which came to the same conclusion, we average 5'10" give or take an inch.