Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pets

We have a dog and a cat. Neither really act any different towards Me however I am presenting that day. The cat though sheds quite a bit which I absolutely hate and loves to try and steal the camera lens when I am taking pictures
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

It freaked them out a little bit at first, but now they're used to it, and simply don't much care.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    "Our" dog has always been partial to women, and the dog actually "belongs" to my daughter and wife. The dog tolerates me. If I'm alone in a room and she (the dog) walks in I'll get a look from her and she turns right around and walks out. We obtained the dog before we found Tina, so there were a number of years when she only knew of me in drab.

Then Tina arrives. A part of learning the details of presenting as a woman involve products that have oders, and she quickly picked up on this difference. The dog's actions clearly change and Tina is treated as "one of the girls".

The really strange action happens the day after Tina "has visited". The dog will keep coming up to me in drab, taking a sniff, and walk away. After a couple of days of that the dog gives up and realizes Tina is again gone, treating my drab self with the same avoidance as she always had!

The dog clearly expresses her preference for Tina! Figures!

My cat hates when I have my winter coat on, she freaks out. Now she cares less if I am dressed fem or male, but that coat, she snaps.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I have cats. Really I have learned that cats trust smell first and foremost. Then sight, hearing, taste, touch. Only one time my cats paused in the early days. But he smelled me then he was OK. The opposite happens when one cat goes to the vet and comes back smelling weird. The others look straight at him and they hiss. They smell weird, doesn't matter if they have been buddies for 10 years. Pretty interesting.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Ours dogs could care less. But, my bird is a little sexist. He's a Moluccan cockatoo...very intelligent...but, had 4 previous homes before I adopted him. One of those homes was an abusive environment from a male owner. So, my bird just can't stand men...it's the craziest thing. He has slowly warmed up to my SO, but he used to throw things at my SO...hiss at him...click his beak at him. But, when my SO was en femme, he would just become confused. My SO would talk in a feminine voice, had the wig on, makeup... Mango (my bird) wasnt really pleased with him, but he also wasnt aggressive. He kind of would give a sort of bewildered look, hold his foot straight out (in a "talk to the hand" sort of way), or bite his toe nails...which, are usually signs that he is nervous/wants space. But, he was not aggressive towards his en femme.

Luckily, my SO has earned Mango's trust, and they get along much better now.

It's just weird that he had a positive reaction to my SO en femme, because he generally hates for people to change their appearance. He comes unglued when I have hot rollers in my hair, or if I wear glasses. He's also not a fan of me wearing red lipstick.

You can also really tick him off by talking in an accent...you can get a full blown tantrum from him by talking to him in a Jamaican accent.

Birds are very weird...as are their owners.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Haha my dogs could care less. They only car if their mom comes home. Cuz she feeds them most of the time.

I really hate it when my cat is dressed. He prances around in his heels and hose. Wears his skirts to short and he wears the most revealing blouses. His only redeaming value is he needs no curlers for his hair as it's naturally teased to a layered look. The only reason I know him when dressed is because he is the only one in the house with black hair. And when wearing his makeup it's absolutly disgusting. Bright red lipstick, dark blue eye shadow and mascara. And bugger him, his lashes are near as long as his whiskers. He went out last night sneaking around raising a ruckus in the neighbourhood and getting all the puddy cats to chase after him. Fair guess they wanted his Christian Dior pantssuit, and his fur lined snow boots.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

The dogs &cat don't seem to care the bird will bite the heckout of me when dress as male . When dressed as a female he want his head rubbed & be real friendly.

I have a couple of a White poodles. They are very curious about me when I am crossdressed... like... "this is my owner yet? He is a man or she is a lady??"