Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Feminine clothes than Male clothes

More Feminine clothes than Male clothes

Hi Girls,

I am a cross-dresser who adores girly dresses, skirts, nighties and slips; and was thinking recently that I have far more Feminine clothes than Male clothes. Whilst I have no courage to dress en-Feminine in public, I do at home. My wardrobe consists of the bare minimum of Male attire; whilst my Feminine attire consists of many dresses, skirts, slips, nighties and camisoles; oh and of course knickers, stockings and suspenders. Anyone would think that I live full-time as a Woman; I WISH!!!! So, how many of you Girls, who are private cross-dressers, have more Feminine clothes than Male clothes?

Stacy

My clothing is now about 70% female, why I have so many males things is beyond me. I'm not a private crossdresser, I dress as a woman 24/7.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 02-16-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm not so sure that I qualify as a private crossdresser, but my feminine clothes and shoes by far outnumber the male clothes. Most of the male clothes are reserved for grunge work such as mowing the grass, painting the house, working in the vegetable garden, etc.
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Far more Feminine clothes than drab cloth

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy, My feminine wardrobe is about 90% and Mr. Drab's is probably 10%.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Me too, more fem than drab ! every once in a while (well actually all the time) I wonder "why" -- I need to get out more------.................................Debra

Same here about 75% of my closet is feminine

Thanks Girls. After reading your replies, I realise that my clothes are also 90% feminine and 10% male. I am very keen to buy more dresses just like my favourite in my profile photo; but they are hard to find.

I think my closets are also around 90% F / 10% M. If you only count shoes, the ratio is about 200:1.

- Diane

Outer clothes 95% F/5%M Under clothes 100 % F Shoes 100% F

I'm about 1/2 of each, but most everything added is female. Only male stuff for work gets replaced with male clothing. I'm almost exclusively full time at home - most low key when kids are home, but still feminine clothes.

same to me, I have more feminine clothes even some of them are neutral feminine clothes.

Well i am in the process of replacing most of my male clothes with female as i have to buy new things.. i am only buying ladies jeans now.. and panties are replacing my male underwear.. also looking a camisoles for undershirts and pantyhose when it is cold... tops are something i am working on.. little harder for me to find tops that work in a unisex way.. but i love color so may just have to play that one.

Add me to the list. I passed over the 51% quite awhile ago now. It's about high time I purged (no.....silly.....not THAT purge, but honestly, my walk-in closet can't take much more). I still have a lot of things I purchased at thrift stores, (which I still like to hit up on occasion) that are still in good shape, but really stuck in the 80's as a few friends have told me, and it is there time to find a new home I think.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I have much more femme than male.I even have more than my wife but she still won't share her closet with me.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I do have half of a closet filled with fem clothing....but most of my regular closet is filled with shirts that I have worn throughout the years (including from when I was younger) I have jeans that are both male and fem, but as long as the fem jeans aren't overtly fem, they go in my male closet....I usually go to my fem closet for tops and my male closet for jeans.....I hardly wear male jeans and shoes. I hardly wear mens underclothes unless I'm doing something that there's a chance my underclothes will be seen by someone who doesn't need to know.

I would say 70% female (the pants suits and blouses in wear at work - so i stopped buying men''s stuff)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Humorous post, Stacy! Even the poorest closet dresser would have WAY more fem clothes than drab! If they were serious about dressing, that is.

Personally, I have more fem things than my grown daughters and my ex have. ALL PUT TOGETHER!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm not a private dresser as we go out fairly regularly and I dress lots around the house when we don't, but I'd say my wardrobe is about 75% female. The balance of the 25% is probably 15% work uniforms and 10% other guy stuff, mostly t-shirts and such.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have at least twice as much as my wife.......
    Oops! wrong answer....
    Ten percent or less of my clothes are drab.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Stacy...

Yes, certainly leaning towards more femme attire. Tops are about the 50/50 mark but undergarments are easily about 90/10 femme/male. Dresses/skirts:suits ratio is about 15:1. Shoes at about 2:1 f/m. As I have no undershirts it is easy to say my camisole and slip content vs. male undershirt is 100% femme.

As I only dress at home it has always been a challenge to acquire more wardrobe. Having said this - and given that my size has thankfully not changed in years - I rarely discard any femme attire. This probably offers some explanation as to the larger femme percentages.

Under clothes is about 90% female / 10% male. Outer clothes are about 90% male and 10% female.

I would have been surprised if anyone here answered that they have more male clothes. In fact, today is my shopping day at
    the thrift stores and I have a bag of clothes to return that looked better on the hangar than on me. That keeps the racks full for
    some one else to make that great find possible.
    Marlane

Interesting to read about under-dressing. I would love to wear knickers and camisoles to work but would be nervous about whether anyone would notice. I hope trousers would not expose knicker line but am sure that someone would notice the camisole!

For me there's no comparison. My male wardrobe is tiny, my female wardrobe is very large.

Carol
    My name is Carol.