Thread: How do i find a women that will think im cute as a male and a female ??

How do i find a women that will think im cute as a male and a female ??

Im sooo frustrated about this!I have recently split with my partner and im sure alot of the problem is down to my crossdressing,well i know it is but i just cant turn it off!

I have trawled dating websites but they are so deceiving,they take your cash and then the site turns out to be nothing like explained and the messages you get seem to be spam.Anyways ive stopped trying to find women who admire crossdressers on these sites as it seems useless can anyone help please ?? xx

Banned Read only
    You are not alone. It's so difficult to find someone to appreciate the "different".

I started by finding a woman that thought I was manly and cute. About a month later (before we got serious) I showed her my "Hobby".
    I didn't mention my CD hobby on the meeting sites, only my guitar playing and a couple of other hobbies.

How about the old fashioned way...dress up, go out to some place where women hang out and become a friend...it may grow from there...
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    I started by finding a woman that thought I was manly and cute. About a month later (before we got serious) I showed her my "Hobby".
    I didn't mention my CD hobby on the meeting sites, only my guitar playing and a couple of other hobbies.
    Hi,Do you think maybe there was a spot of luck involved in your situation ?

If anyone finds the answer to this question, definitely let me in the loop. I personally think its hard enough to meet anyone under traditional circumstances that we click with and have mutual attraction. Throw in crossdressing, and the hill steepens. I think in all honesty, it's unlikely there is much in terms of a website or similar for women to participate in finding guys that look like women in any sort of organized way. I don't think there is high interest there, though I'm sure we would all wish it otherwise.

Maybe one approach to try would be to wear some conservative makeup while out meeting people, nothing dramatic, but enough to set the stage and send the message that there is something more there, then just present yourself as you normally would when talking to women. If you pass go, from the start, it could mean that she might be open to learning more and starting something up.

I think it's all trial and error, at least from my stand point.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

I agree with Kalista, sort of trial and error. Or maybe like digging for gold. You can't know where to start, just keep digging and eventually you'll find what you're looking for. Good luck, Stteph.
    Stephanie

When I accepted my feminine side, I didn't hide it anymore, people around me know about it, including girls, so if I meet a new girl that is interesting,
    I tend to explain myself from the begining, most girls don't really mind it, I found a great girl who is very supportive and crossdressing is not really an issue
    we argue as any couple does, but it's not connected to who I am

We like confidence. If you are up front about it I would think you have a better chance of being accepted. If you hide it, it comes off as a lack of confidence and it looks like something you are ashamed of. Matia has the right idea I can't really say how I would have reacted if I had found out about his cding after being together for a while but I don't think I would have accepted as much as I did knowing about it before we started dating.
    11/15/12 ride or die

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I also agree with Katie and Matia, but what do you do when you are "trapped" in a small conservative community and are still afraid to step out of that closet. I also am not quite ready for my kids to find out. I would be more than willing to share this with a good gg friend or some perspective person for a relationship but I cant just head out locally dressed.

I have always found that I find someone for a relationship when I am not looking for it. If I look for it I never find it. Sometimes it just has to fall in your lap.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I agree with Rachel. Find a woman you like and who seems open minded, and if after a month or two you've established a real connection with her let her know about your hobby. Just be sure and let her know about that part of you before things get really serious in case it's a deal breaker for her. In my experience while most women don't necessarily love the idea of the man in their life dressing as a woman, a large number of them are open minded enough to accept it if the other parts of the relationship are good. That's what I did over twenty years ago and me and my SO are still going strong, and for most of that time has been very comfortable with it even though it not something she was looking for. Essentially it makes her happy because it makes me happy.

Alternatively you can try putting yourself out there as a feminine guy, as there are undoubtedly women out there who want that, however to me that is a much smaller population than woman who are not looking for that but would accept it in the right circumstances. It depends on whichever approach you are most comfortable with.

From what I've gleaned from similar threads on this topic, you can meet women at clubs that cater to LGBT. You'll mostly meet guys, though, but at least that approach takes a lot of the pressure off of you to have to tell them. It's all out in the open from the very beginning. I can't say I've ever been hit on by anyone but men at the club though, but I also don't go out of my way to hit on anyone either. I'm married so when I go out I go out to be alone in a crowd and people watch.
    Maybe this is bad advice because it's second-hand but it's worth a shot.

I really think you have to go out and find an out going type of female, maybe LGBT bars, clubs etc.
    I would trawl the dating websites for suggestions on where to go but as for making a match with someone there you should check your personal security first.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalista Jameson View Post
    If anyone finds the answer to this question, definitely let me in the loop. I personally think its hard enough to meet anyone under traditional circumstances that we click with and have mutual attraction. Throw in crossdressing, and the hill steepens. I think in all honesty, it's unlikely there is much in terms of a website or similar for women to participate in finding guys that look like women in any sort of organized way. I don't think there is high interest there, though I'm sure we would all wish it otherwise.

Maybe one approach to try would be to wear some conservative makeup while out meeting people, nothing dramatic, but enough to set the stage and send the message that there is something more there, then just present yourself as you normally would when talking to women. If you pass go, from the start, it could mean that she might be open to learning more and starting something up.

I think it's all trial and error, at least from my stand point.

Cheers,

Kalista
    i think you hit the nail right on the head there kalista,i think chickhe's got the right idea too..

Quote Originally Posted by nylon boy View Post
    Hi,Do you think maybe there was a spot of luck involved in your situation ?
    Hate to break this to you, but there's a spot of luck involved in every romantic situation.

You also may need to evaluate your own standards and expectations as well. It would be great to have a S.O. who found you attractive both as a male and female, sure, but I am sure more than a couple F.A.B.s on this forum who are in loving committed relationships with some C.D. ladies also on this forum or not may back me up in saying, that they may love their partner without necessarily finding their girl side specifically attractive.

I've had better relationships with the girls for whom my cross-dressing isn't a big deal either way than I have with the girls who were super into it. (and obviously the one for whom it was a deal breaker.) The ones for whom it was something they were actually into we really didn't have much else in common besides that.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I was cruising the internet and stumbled accross this site. I didn't check it out because I am engaged, but maybe some of yo single girls might want to check it out.

http://www.cdrelationship.com/access...w=crossdresser
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I agree with Aaron and Rachel.

Some good advice so far and yes, luck always plays into the mix. I think one of the best ways is to just go out dressed to places and events that you would also go as a guy. That way when you meet someone that you are interested in they see this side of you first. If they can accept that then there is a great chance that they will also like your other side. I go out all the time with a good friend from this site. We are constantly meeting very attractive women who fully engage us in all kinds of conversations. Unfortunately, they are of the illegal type. Legal being that they have to be older than our daughters. It seems that no one in our dating range likes to go out as much as we do and to the places that we go, which are all mainstream wine bars,m restaurants and theaters. Now, if my daughter was a lot younger then I think that I could be in a great situation. Alas, one can only dream sometimes.

Difficult to meet accepting ladies. Its like shopping..the more you shop the more likely you are to find a real treasure. You might try hanging out at womens basketball and softball games. And also ...do not forget to be subtle. When you post your picture wear women's jeans...and be sure to stand in front of an expensive car...or better still an estate-type house. Maybe a boat or jetski.

Banned Read only
    You have to find someone who is in to YOU. Not male you or female you. Just you. I do not believe for one second that your breakup was due to cross dressing. Be objective, this is really hard by the way, and do a post-mortem on your relationship? Cross dressing is a straw and it can break the camels back but it is just a straw none-the-less. You have toget that figured out before you'll be able to find a long term mate. CDing is just a "part" of your life, right? Does cross dressing define you? If no, then forget looking for "accepting" women and just look for a woman you find interesting and she you.