Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Breasts Overrated?

Super skinny models have no breasts and if you really look at them, they don't look happy. Look at a woman who is larger than a 14 and you will see a real woman. Breasts are so not over rated. I personally would be happy with C-DD. It's what looks natural on my frame.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by darla_g
    Are Breasts Overrated?
    Any connection between fashion models and REAL women is purely coincidental...

Are breasts overrated? Try to imagine a world without them...

Absolutely not!! I think that most high fashions models look that way because they are basically walking coat hangers to show off whatever outfit the designer puts on them. Their body shape is very uncommon, definitely not that of a typical person. So let them wear the outfit for the runway, then if it goes to production and the designers want to sell some, I am willing to bet they will make the top a little more roomy
    Danielle

I hate to say this, but my lil A cup boobs are just fine for me. Years ago when I was on the hormones and they grew I was elated. They stopped growing but have still remained very sensitve to touch and feel. Yes, there are times when I wish they were bigger, but I am happy with what I got. I guess I have to say, I am jealous when I see a well endowed gurl, but I have to ask, are they real? And I agree a lot of the models we see, are stick girls. It is comforting to see that I may have as much of a chest as them. Veronnie2

OMG - NO I love my "girls" rubbing them, having them "jiggle" when I'm not expecting it, plus I crave wearing my different bras.

It's all about the perfect pattern , it is so much easier working with a flat pattern that one that you have to put darts and tucks into , it would make some designs not look perfect , but are they over rated , maybe I need to do some research on that ,now where can I get my hands on some for research purpose's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Breasts are definatly not overated! The fashion industry never seems to get it right, in the eighty's it was exploiting huge breasts and women flocked to get implants. Now they're exploiting super skinny girls so women are obsessed with dieting. The fasion industy just seems to go to the extreams. I take what think is beautiful with a grain of salt. I love my wife's dd's and my almost b's and would never give them up and would someday like to have c's or d's.

Crap! I am always out of style, as I start to grow mine, women are going to get rid of them. You know what they say a day late a dollar short.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

Aspiring Member
    I'm just guessing here but I think it has MORE to do with DESIGN than with flat chests per se If you look at Vogue patterns or the other companies, you'll see that women shouldn't be taller than 5'6" for these patterns, a size 8 has a 31 1/2 bust minus the cup size and you are talking small chests. Size 20 dress (still 5'6" tall) has a 42 " bust - cup size= but this person is going to be stout with a 44" hip. clean lines are what designers WANT, clothes that fit are what consumers want. These are almost mutually exclusive desires. Imagine the gal in large checks with a 42 inch bust--yikes!

Dana, this may actually change as several European countries have now passed laws outlawing anorexic models so you may start see more busty women, but again,clean design lines are what these fashion people really want. Custom design is made for women like Sophia Loren and Brigette Bardot and other women who are busty.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-19-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    JUST a crossdresser

No, they are not. I would LOVE to be either one of these women.....yet...they are not viewed as super model material. Girls, stop starving yourselves! No guy likes a girl that looks like a stick. That's why so many celebrities get divorced. Too obsessed with looking like everyone else.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Aspiring Member
    Clothes look so much better on a women with smaller breasts. Remember that the designer is trying to sell his style of clothing not whether the model is attractive or not so therefore most of the models are relatively the same size and shape.

To answer your question; are breasts overrated.......absolutely not!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post
    Clothes look so much better on a women with smaller breasts.
    I don't know that I would agree with that point. I think there are clothes that are designed and intended to accentuate a woman's bosom area and you certainly notice what SHE is wearing and of course her ample bust. and designers could make even a token effort to try and create fashionable clothing for over a size 14, they just don't care to.

I think for these high-end designers (eg Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy ) for which I cherry picked some pictures they don't want you thinking about a model's physical attributes and as one person might have said these models are nothing more than walking clothing hangars. How many fashion shows have you noticed where either the hair styles or the makeup choices are incredibly bizarre?

So as CDs what does this tell us? The responses are pretty evident. Breasts are still king....er queen!

i now have DDD almost f/g breast and i love them they are heavy with very sensitive nipples all natural no implants ,i love the look and feel of them on my chest and the way they bounce when i wear certain bras my GG knows i have breast and is ok with them as long as i have a shirt on over my bra she cant quite make herself look at me in a bra but she has on occasion and told me i have to much projection or my breast look ok ,i love her and hope to marry her one day we wear the same panties and she sometimes ask me for bra advice

I don't know about that; my copy of the christmas victoria's secret catalog, their tv special, glamour and cosmo magazine show some really, really nice models with great breasts. There are often some models out there that are overly slim, but they're not all like that. My fav right now, Nina Agdal, was quite slim a few years ago but like most girls, has 'filled out' a bit as she got older.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Slightly OT, but I am pretty slim, and I bought breast forms, choosing the size based on the video instructions on the website I bought them from. I never felt comfortable with them on, actually felt kinda ridiculous when I wore them, and I have since sold them and just wear a padded bra now. I think the boob size has to match the body frame, whether for GG's or for CDs.
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

Maybe for GG's they are, but not for me.

I have a beautiful pair of silicone breast forms with nipples and the correct weight for (C cup). They jiggle when I walk, skip or run, especially while wearing a Bra without underwiring.
    Before I had these FEMININE forms, other padding was just that-padding with no personallity at all.
    When I slip these into my Bra I become more Girlish and act more in aFEMININE manner.

Definitely not overrated but preferences are. I love smaller breasts so I'm in the minority. I will say that proportion is important though, everyone has a unique body! I tend to like athletic and fit people, usually women have smaller breasts. Don't get me wrong I always take a look no matter the size!

I couldn't help but notice that the Gg's were suspiciously quiet in this thread with thier viewpoints.
    With breast augmentation staying in #1 spot again in 2012 for cosmetic surgical procedures (286,000 in U.S.)- I find it hard to believe that there isn't at least one Gg on this board that has a comment.
    I know why they are important to me. How about you? Size matter? Would you be devistated to loose them, now that you've had them? (Not talking because of medical reasons - just hypothetical mind you). Helps confirm femininity?
    Just thinking out loud here.

I have nothing against breastforms, wear them myself sometimes for sure. But I never felt I needed them as a way of expression and actually, was pressured into getting them way back when. Never thought they were necessary though and was always a bit (not a lot, but somewhat) uncomfortable with the fact of their artificiality. I like myself au natural. My own lil titties are cute enough, what with their prominent nipples, just a fact. They are lovely (IMHO) and feel sexier when free to breathe unencumbered; under there brushing against the top fabric of a tight fitting dress, loose blouse or the sheerness of bedtime lingere.

I feel more real and authentic that way. Having a smooth body EV-erywhere, accentuating the positive, the good features blessed, full lips, hourglass waistline...is in keeping with what is genuine & mine all mine. Also, maintaining good health and a nice figure; being instyle with makeup & clothing trends is all fun and fine. But that's the real Me. The bare truth. Organic. Clean. Streaming from something essential, well rooted within. Which is quite different from the 'wearing of' breasts.

That said, I'm the first to admit how the superficial 'look' or eye-candy image breastforms project is awesome, in a sense. Like...how many times have I, without forethought, become in a mirror self enthralled? Against my will, seduced. It's shameful on the one hand, shameless on the other. One moment captivated by my own allure, resisting (thinking "oh no, so wrong"). But one moment leads to another then another. Soon falling from grace. Inevitably surrendering to the insistance of hands that are no longer mine. As if with a mind of their own, they feel & pet, push & pull; exploring the mystery of who I am, have become or always was & will be to the end. Performing all manner of private deeds. Bringing me to my nylon knees. When ironically it all leads to their coming off, bare breasted instead. Writhing on the floor or bed, the achy insistance of real skin. Firm & pointed yearning for...more & more.

Amen
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 02-20-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronnie2 View Post
    I hate to say this, but my lil A cup boobs are just fine for me.
    *high five for small boobs!*

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda79135 View Post
    Clothes models are nothing more than walking clothes hangers.
    This. They're mannequins that move.

I think little boobs are just as nice as big boobs. I just find it sort of depressing to see girls that are obviously not at a good weight for their body type. They would look even prettier with a little squish to them. Just wanna make them some biscuits or something....

You also have to think that ~high fashion~ isn't really marketed towards the average person. Most of the clothes are just as ridiculous and impractical as the models' bodies in my opinion.

Aspiring Member
    Breasts are certainly not over rated.
    If I had them I would be over the moon.
    Women are so lucky to have nice skin, great figures and great breasts
    All the make up and nice clothes and fantastic choice of under wear not to mention shoes.....

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    I ask this question tongue-in-cheek as i was perusing an issue of a European fashion magazine. What has become of the models? There are literally no breasts to speak of.

I guess this trend goes along with all those male androgynous models like Andrej Pejic who are getting rich model women's clothes. (good gig if you can get it)

I dunno if I am so thrilled so not getting rid of the forms yet.

Thoughts?

Have come to love the "jigglyness: on my humps, my humps, my lovely lady bumps. don't miss the itchieness of getting them though!

Breasts are not over rated but breast size is. I much prefer small to medium natural breasts to grossly over-sized, silicon-enhanced monstrosities.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

While I enjoy watching the wabble, some are just intimidating.
    I made large breast forms when I was 97Kg, and they are still fun for creating a scene, but now I'm 70Kg I tend to just wear pushup bras

Wow, Annaliese, that was an engrossing post. I was panting toward the end there!

I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Since forever I have been attracted to a woman with great legs who is not afraid to show them in hose and heels, then I notice the face and hair, and breasts have never really entered into the equation. Therefore my CD efforts to date have focused on legs, hose, heels, skirts, etc. I have 30 pairs of hose, 9 pair of heels, multiple skirts and dresses, but not a single bra. It just doesn't matter to me.
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 02-21-2013 at 12:09 AM.