Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Blog / webpage of your adventures?

Smile CD Blogging

Howdy;

With the start of 2013 I've made several resolutions (as many of you have) to work towards better health, lose weight (and dropping dress sizes), and to become more comfortable with myself.

To help keep myself on track, I've started a CD blog at cdnicole.wordpress.com I've found writing is very therapeutic and with making my journey for 2013 public via a blog, it is making me accountable to myself and anybody that follows my blog.

Do any of you have similar blogs?

Nicole

Mods - forgive me if this is in the wrong area of the forums; please feel free to move it if not acceptable here.

Aspiring Member
    Yes I do blog when my mood strikes, may go weeks without blogging then it might happen couple times a day for a month or more.

Yes, I started keeping an online journal about 4 years ago and I would agree that it is very therapeutic.
    Sometimes you let it lapse, but it's fun revisiting what was going on in your life at the time.

I found it very hard to gather my thoughts when I was struggling with GID. I didn't have many people I could confide with
    at the time, and really felt I was spiralling downwards. It was comforting just getting what thoughts I could grab out and putting them down. My therapist read my blog and it really helped her to understand me and find out things that would have been hard to divulge.

I totally recommend anyone who feels that they will be getting therapy in the future to start putting thoughts, goals & memories of their personal journey down. I really feel it helped me prepare for my transition.

I started a blog and a twitter account. The blog lasted about 3 or 4 posts before I lost interest in it. Tweeting lasted a little longer but I pretty much just use the Twitter account to get news feeds now.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Question Do You Blog, Tweet, Pin, etc.?

Question: How many of you do social networking or blogging about dressing outside of this forum? Or, do you follow any good CD blogs / Twitter feeds / Etc?

I ask because in my guy life I'm very comfortable online and do a lot of social networking. As I've begun to explore this side of myself, I've found myself drawn to such things as Ariamythe. Besides joining here, I've been doing a Twitter feed, a Pinterest board, and today I decided to try out blogging about this whole coming out experience. I don't know if I'll draw any readers, but right now it's all therapy to me just saying it out loud.

If you do Twitter, etc., about your CD experiences, I'd love to read them.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

I'm afraid i don't really tweet about i ect as such but I don't hide it I have pics of me cross dressed on my Facebook. I always thought I was like the only person to be so open about it, since finding this site i realized that there is many cross dressers out there who are open about it.
    I shall follow your twitter though I'm assuming you dont mind and il check your blog

With 2013 I've decided I'm going to start living how I choose; also one of my resolutions is to lose some weight and get in better shape. I started blogging to keep track of my progress and to hold myself accountable.

My blog is at cdnicole.wordpress.com if you'd like to follow my progress. I can't stand Twitter, but where's your blog hosted? I'd like to follow it.

Nicole

I've been pinning my favorite women's fashions on Pinterest. I love it, as it's a fun way to imagine what I'd dress like if I was fully out, a bit younger, and had the funds for biggest pink fog ever! Happy pinning! Elfin

http://pinterest.com/gridmariner/
    Last edited by Ann Louise; 01-06-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

I do tweet. Most of mine are just random thoughts and the people I follow are mostly make-up and fashion tweeters.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Stevens View Post
    My blog is at cdnicole.wordpress.com if you'd like to follow my progress. I can't stand Twitter, but where's your blog hosted? I'd like to follow it.
    I'm starting to lose weight too, so I'll be interested in what works for you! Mine is on WordPress: http://ariamythe.wordpress.com/
    Ali Edwards

Do you have a Blog / webpage of your adventures?

Hi, I love reading about other peoples adventures and wondering who has their story on line?

Yep,
    My life story is evolving here.
    I will take notes one day and write a "Biography of Beverley."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi, I have a web page on Tumblr which is my home page link on my profile page. It's mostly pictures, I just can't get enough of myself. I keep a hand written journal of my misadventures. Jaymee

I do a daily illustrated diary at www.hannahgotta.wordpress.com

Love, Hannah
    www.hannahmcknight.org

I did start a blog but when I realized I was going to get so few readers, I stopped. It does have some inappropriate content for this site so if you want to see it, PM me for the address.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Yes have a website, forum and photos. Always trying to make it better be sure and visit!!

Used to but it was too much like work.... so now I just spout meaninglessness on FaceBook and here about it......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Why yes. Yes I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

No way too much like hard work. Would a GG keep a webpage of their adventures? The majority would not and I want to be GG like.

Maria

As I don't get much of a chance to dress, I started a blog as another way to explore crossdressing and included some of my experiences.
    http://themichelleinme.wordpress.com/

I find that providing all the information on myself to everyone doesn't incite that much interest. It's too easy to find everything and many don't appreciate the effort anyway. If someone is really interested they will search for themselves. For instance, everything about myself has been put on this Forum over time. If anyone is really that interested, they will take the time to look I figure rather than just have a passing curiosity.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have a blog at http://ariamythe.wordpress.com . I wouldn't describe it so much as "adventures" as "experiences," but I have been writing some things like "beginners crossdressing tips" for the girls who come after me.
    Ali Edwards

Have a blog on blogspot which I haven't updated very much. The link is on my profile information.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes. FaceBook allows u post pretty much anything u like using their TimeLine format. And, since their restrictions against posting nude photos evaporated, Sherry's page has BLOSSOMED their!

Maybe some day our home pages here will allow more pics and stuff.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

OMG Hannah, that's so cool, loved the cartoons. I so related to them.
    and also thanks to everyone else who shares their stories.
    I love the out and about photos, I wish we had snow & mountains around here - 31 degress C, beach and bikinis girls are OK for a while but my garden needs water.

Thanks again
    Rachel
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 02-24-2013 at 02:03 AM. Reason: read more replies