Thread: Wrong body but correct gender?

Wrong body but correct gender?

I've been wondering how many of you can identify with this short description. I myself, as I stated in numerous posts, pursues to look exactly the same way a woman does, not just clothing, but all of the appearance. However I identify as male and I will never seek SRS.

I don't fit into transgender category either, because I don't feel like a woman and I don't think I should be addressed like one.

Would not you wish some of us males could develop secondary gender characteristics of the females?

Well, wrong body but correct gender sentence is pretty much how I define myself, but I'd like to know if anyone else in here feels the same way I do, or thinks that he also fits in this description?

Looking forward for your comments.

Curious thing about this. I've come to find that it's no biological "crap shoot" why we were born the way we were. Having the feelings and insights we have is a gift but it's up to each person to realize that and decide how far to develop it. I cannot imagine being any other way than the way I am, the way I have always been. THAT is what seems right and natural to me. The bottom line is that we are all unique beings regardless of how anyone tries to label us.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes we are unique, but I'm sure there has to be someone other than myself that identifies with what I described. So far a lot of visits in this thread yet only one reply? Come on there has to be someone that feels the way I do.

I wonder whether I have the correct body and the wrong gender.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have no problem with being a male but there are times that the female persona fit the moment better.
    It would be great to be able to wear womens cloths for the look and texture and the feelings that they create
    but I do not want to pass as or blend as a woman. It is a social problem that prevents men from dressing as women
    and the situation that can evolve from those confrontions that make it a go all the way or stay away situation.
    Wonderwho
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

Right body and correct genders

I'm fine with the male body. Still kill bugs and lift heavy things.

I view my masculine and feminine sides as part of a continuum of who I am. I'm fine with the masculine part. I can hang out with the guys and watch the occasional football game. I'm fine with the feminine side too although this can still be a challenge. It's difficult to dress a typical male frame up and make it pretty. For me it's still like putting a gorilla in a bikini. I do the best I can with what I have.

You'll notice from my ID I haven't taken on a female name. Somehow it doesn't feel right to me. Again I view my CDing as part of a continuum and not a separate entity. It's all me whether I'm expressing the masculine or feminine.

I see myself more as a woman with male plumbing. I do not want SRS, however I want to have the other feminine characteristics such as breasts, hips, long thick hair on my head, smooth skin, no whiskers, feminine face, and voice. I like it when I am adressed as a woman with female pronouns. As I have posted before I see myself more as a woman. and one day live full time as a woman, I can get breast implants, and electrolyses, ffs, to achieve the feminine image, but it takes alot of money, maybe one day I will have the money to achieve those goals. I just want to be seen as a classy lady.

Nice to know views you have on yourselves. Beverley your statement got my attention, quite interesting way to put it. No one that identifies the way I do so far though, is it I'm an extreme case of male androgyny? I'm an oddity even between crossdressers?

There has to be someone I can't be alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAoG8vAyzI

"There are no nice shiny boxes, or if there are shiny boxes, there are an infinite number of them"

Mind sure is one complex thing. While theres people that feels their gender is inadequate, I feel my body is inadequate and not my gender. I guess there are so many variables its impossible to be accurate with generic labels not matter how much they try to describe... I thought however I would find someone who has something in common with me. Sooner or later I believe, one will find oneself reflected with my situation.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ezekiel, I've read your post a number of times. And, this is what I think u said:

"I'm a man, but wish I was a man who had a woman's body." Is THAT correct?

If so, then I MAY be with u. I've often said I don't feel like I'm TG. Because I don't relate to any part of my psyche being female. So, why would I want to be a man in a woman's body? MY answer? I haven't a clue! All I know is, I LOVE looking like a female. Even if I don't/can't feel like one!

However, maybe the fact that it never occurred to me to try on ladies things until I was 50 would help explain my situation and put me in a different category than u anyway?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Ezekiel, I've read your post a number of times. And, this is what I think u said:

"I'm a man, but wish I was a man who had a woman's body." Is THAT correct?

If so, then I MAY be with u. I've often said I don't feel like I'm TG. Because I don't relate to any part of my psyche being female. So, why would I want to be a man in a woman's body? MY answer? I haven't a clue! All I know is, I LOVE looking like a female. Even if I don't/can't feel like one!

However, maybe the fact that it never occurred to me to try on ladies things until I was 50 would help explain my situation and put me in a different category than u anyway?
    Yes exactly! I wish I was a man with a womans body thats it! You understood my post correctly. Finally someone who is like me. Like you describe, I've never felt TG, I don't have the psyche of a woman. I am a man and I've always have been, even when I was confused back in my teen days.

I don't think our age makes any difference to it, what we are has nothing to do with age I'm pretty positive on this. We are a just different kind of men with the image of a woman, an unusual, uncommon type, but just as male as any other.

I'm glad I'm not alone.