Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who wears perfume?

Goodness.....who doesn't wear perfume?? I love "Organza." I don't wear nything else and have had so many favorable compliments on it....but don't over do it!! A little goes a long way!

I've never actually tried wearing women's perfume...but all these comments make me think I should give it a try.

I love to, I try to stick to just one specific scent also.

Silver Member
    I wear Lauren most of the time. I've worn several of the clasics including JOY. One day I was wearing White Shoulders. I went to accounting to sign some purchase orders and one of the women in a cubical I had passed by announced, Who is wearing WS it is my favorite and starts to get up to find the wearer. Luckly I steped into her bosses office and closed the door to talk to him at the same time. She never figured it out.

So if you wear perfume that is distint be prepaired for someone with a keen nose.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I occasionally will. The wife even bought me several perfumes. Hard to do when kids are around though.

I like and use men's obsession.At the end of xmas season wamart had a clearance sale and I bought women's obsession perfume. (My GF pointed it out for me) Weird thing is my GF never knew it was women's perfume and not men's. I am relishing in the sent right now...

I love to wear perfume, mosty VS pink and also like Red door and many others like beautiful.
    Mistybtm

Currently my favirite us "Beautiful". I dont fell fully dressed up without perfume.
    ~Amanda

I wear perfume when I dress. I love it. I helps bring out the girl in me, not that she needs much help...

I wear very light fragrances all the time when enfemme. I don't like those overpowering scents either. When in drab, I never wear any cologne, my Old Spice deodorant is more than enough!

I wear perfume all of the time , a funny thing happened on Tuesday when a female relation was sat in our house and my wife said to her ,"That's a nice perfume you are wearing ,what is it ?" , so when the relation answered my wife said, "Oh that's the one I buy " and was about to say "You" ' when looking at me then smiled and finished with " sometimes" so I have to wear it ( under duress of course ) or maybe not .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Oh,I love wearing perfume while en femme. It completes the package
    "Honey, I’m still all man. I’m just a man with decoration."

--Tommy Wilkins

Giorgio-its very strong and very distinctive.

I'm with you Suzy, Obsession and Euphoria makes me feel good about ME. Wear it just like clothes because it completes my look.

Denise

My wife got me some nice sandalwood/orange from our local co-op. I love it when she gets me presents!

She wears Drakkar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

I used to wear it all of the time, even in male mode while at work. My current workplace has a "no perfumes or other scents" policy to appease those who have allergies to such things, so I no longer wear it at work. The rest of the time, however......

I have found that Christmas time is a great time to stock up on perfumes I would like to try. There are often gift sets on sale at various stores. Last Christmas I greatly expanded my perfume collection and now have a greater variety of scents to choose from. Additionally. my ex included some perfumes that she no longer wore with mine when I moved out of the house in December. Now that I have my own place, I have a portion of my vanity set aside for my various perfumes so I can select the fragrance of the day!

>>>hugs<<<

A girl is naked without wearing her signature perfume it says so much about her personality and gives her that spring in her step and added confidence whenever she ventures out, my all time favourite is Ange Ou Demon by Givenchy

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

I Always wear perfume when dressed, and until I ran out, I was wearing a Victoria's Secret scented body spray everyday.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gracee, I like White Shoulders or Liz Taylor Diamonds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Some people wear rediculous amount of spray to mask their stink (sad for them). Not all perfumes are terrible or vile. Try Victoria's Secret "Heavenly". That's my scent of preference.

I wore different brands of body spray, never finding one I really liked, before reading about Red Door perfume in a couple of posts here back in February. I gave it a try and am hooked.

On a side note: the first time I used Red Door, having no experience with perfume, I applied it like body spray. There's a mistake I'll not repeat!

IMHO a lady isn't fully dressed unless she is wearing a fragrance. I agree that when it is overdone it can be difficult to be near, but when properly applied, it gives you just that added mystique that can be so intriguing. This lady's choices are Wind Song for daytime use and Secret Obsession for evenings and special occasions.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    ULTA Water Blossom is my fave scent I wear it all the time.

Sometimes I use perfume, but I'm so cheap I use the samples that fall out of the circulars that come in the mail...Jaymee

I wear Vanilla Fields. I don't wear it around the house, though as I susect my DADT wife would object.
    The Vanilla Fields has a special memory from 5 years ago. A very nice woman at the thrift store who had helped me many times to find dresses, was helping me find some when I asked her about a scent. She found this one and said it was perfect for me. She was right.