Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who wears perfume?

I wear Calvin Klein Escape in my normal femme male mode. I is a very feminine scent and I really love it.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Issy Miyake

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/i...tegoryID=31716

Come closer, you can smell it on me :-)

Not that close!

The fragrance is so much more pleasant than the male stuff.

I wear Red Door and I love it but the so has gotten me some Timeless from Avon. I do love the woodsy musky tone of it and She likes it.

I am hooked on White Diamonds.

I sometimes wear perfume when I go out but I use it sparingly and it is a light scent. I, too, am bothered by too much perfume of aftershave.
    Hugs, Carole

I always like the smell of lavender. Use d that a lot. A few weeks ago bought perfume called Roamnce I forget the maker. When I usually triy wear a perfume my wife threw a tizzy, but she doesn't mind this one.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Yes, I wear it everyday no matter how I'm dressed.

I wear perfume rarely--but really want to start wearing more. Though, when I do I usually wear FAME by Lady GaGa. Love that stuff when en femme

I always wear cologne or perfume.
    My name is Carol.

A GG friend of mine who helped with my first photo shoot always wore Sunflower and it has an intoxicating effect on me like no other scent. I use it sparingly but it makes me weak in the knees. (in a good way)

A number of women when they get older, everyone in fact, their senses become less acute. Therefore, when they put on a fragrance will put on more with realizing it. So let us not be overly critical. I have also been overpowered by men who have over applied cologne.

I wear a woman's fragrance. Esteé Lauder Sensuous Nude. It goes on right after I shower regardless of the mode I present.

Not a big fan of scents but I use mostly masculine perfumes, but I have Dior J'adore I use from time to time.

In guy mode , likes several, including obsession for men. In lady mode, i just love Escape.

Any time I dress to go out I'll spritz on some perfume, usually something light and subtle but still feminine. I also carry a spritzer in my purse to freshen up as the day wears on.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I only wear it when I go out and then sparingly. I work with a woman who wears so much that you can almost see the cloud behind her.

Just a dab on my wrists and neck or a spritz if I'm wearing White Diamonds.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have found over many years that each person has a perfume that they like. Some strong some light. Perhaps it is not if you like to wear it but if you can. Most woman can tell easily if a male is wearing perfume. The smell of perfume once on is very hard to remove and can last a long time., that being said. I can not remember one time when I was wearing perfume that anyone made a negative comment about it. in male of female mode.

Quote Originally Posted by gracee View Post
    I don’t recall this ever being discussed, but then I’m not a regular. I walked into an optical shop yesterday that stank of sickly-sweet perfume and traced it to a middle-aged lady at a counter twenty feet away. Vile stuff! How could anyone wear so much, especially a member of the gender that so detests tobacco smoke? Then I started thinking.

It had never in my other life occurred to me to wear perfume. Not once. My male olfactory sensibility unconsciously ruled. So who here wears perfume to increase the feel of femininity? Anyone? How’s that work for you?
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

White shoulder in male and female mode

I do spray on a little perfume before going out, but yes why do so many ladies have to like take a bath in it.
    Walking behind some off them and you can be like a block away and still be so strong its like its on your tongue.
    Yuck yuck
    Renee

Yes i wear perfume occasionally but I do not bathe in it

Quote Originally Posted by Ariamythe View Post
    I have never been a fan of strong scents. I never wear cologne as a man, and I haven't at all picked up the habit or desire to wear perfume while en femme. I do enjoy subtle scents, though, like from lotions.
    My position exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    .... one that makes ME ill when I wear it...White Linen)...
    How strange that two people can have such opposite views about White Linen. I love this stuff. I knew a woman whose scent always drove me crazy, so I asked her what she wore, and it was White Linen. I had to get some for myself, and now I wear nothing else.
    I dressed for many years before I wore perfume. Dressing and making up was always an exciting, arousing experience for me, and I always transformed to maximize the experience. Once I started wearing it, perfume took me beyond what I thought possible.
    After a dressup session, after de-femming, a shower, and off to bed ready for sleep, I can still detect a whiff of it on my wrists. I love that.
    There is a perfume, I don't know what kind, that when I smell it reminds me of baby vomit. Seriously. So I know what you mean, Lorileah, but it's a different scent that makes me gag.

When I dress i use a couple of dabs here and there. Just enough so that I can smell it.

I worked with a woman years ago that must've put on 1/2 gallon every time she reported for work. It was a large workplace and her smell filled just about the whole place. She was finally asked not to wear scent to work.

I love to wear perfume, but ONLY en femme. En drab, I seldom wear any fragrance (it's Dolce e Gabana when I do) and prefer fragance free everything - toiletries, cleaning products, and laundry products. En femme, my favorite is Flirtacious - it's delightfully floral and light. It's hard to use too much, and my SO just loves it on me.

i was using some cherry blossom body sprays but have now started using a perfume.. Vanilla Musk.. in the past when i have smelled in on someone else it always reminded me of my girl side.. now i smell it all the time.. so the girl side stays with me..