Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wears perfume?

Who wears perfume?

I don’t recall this ever being discussed, but then I’m not a regular. I walked into an optical shop yesterday that stank of sickly-sweet perfume and traced it to a middle-aged lady at a counter twenty feet away. Vile stuff! How could anyone wear so much, especially a member of the gender that so detests tobacco smoke? Then I started thinking.

It had never in my other life occurred to me to wear perfume. Not once. My male olfactory sensibility unconsciously ruled. So who here wears perfume to increase the feel of femininity? Anyone? How’s that work for you?

Love to wear perfume (drab or drag)! Never had any problems, and my mom loved it so I got her the same brand.
    DonnaT

I wear a brown sugar vanilla body spray when I dress and go out and I am constantly asked what it is and complimented on it by mostly women

I don't wear perfume all that often but have enjoyed it when I did. It added to my feelings of femininity. Since I have a hyper sense of smell I make sure to only wear a small amount. Same with body sprays.

Sometimes a lavender spray or some that are not too floral. Just my preferance

I have at least 4 different types, all light (except one that makes ME ill when I wear it...White Linen) but most people have to hug me to smell what I wear. I love it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

When I'm dressed it's always Chanel No. 5!!!! I love it!!!!

Almost every day. I miss it when I don't get to wear it.

I love perfume and have my favourites. Obsession and euphoria by Calvin Klein.

Aspiring Member
    I dont wear perfume. I use mens fragrances.

I have long believed that scent is one of the major triggers for attraction. A smell can bring back memories or instill an animalistic attraction through pheromones.

I use the same scents in either mode, Sounds crazy doesnt it?! Well it works for me.

Aramis:Life, For Cologne

And i use Aveda Conditioner......Salon products for my hair. Smelling like the salon makes my wife go crazy for me....

-Donni-

On Hiatus
    I do! I wear women's perfume :P

Makes me feel better. n.n
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

As a general rule. Not everyday. But occasionally.

I have two men's colognes. Safari by Ralph Lauren. And higher by Dior. They rarely get used. For women's scents. Actually a rarely used traditional perfumed any more. I find that oils last longer and I can get more custome. I have several different fragerances in this.

Here is the funniest part. I get comments about often. Most often by lesbians! Why. I have no idea. Mostly because I think it's just a very heady unusual smell.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

lou lou is fab, and dont get me started on smelling jean paul Gaultier for women .......hmmmmmmm
    But on my man is even better
    I am Loved because I am me, not just because I accept.

I always wear perfume when dressed. I can not, go out, with out it.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I know how you feel, certain fragrences are just offensive......such as little old lady perfume. I once had a date with a woman who had it on so strong I could barely be close to her. That said, the right perfume in the right quantity is intoxicating. I enjoy it on others, and also feel so much sexier wearing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

My favorite is celine dion perfume. I also use Calvin Klein One which is a unisex cologne. http://www.calvinklein.com/product/i...ductId=3617668

I agree with Marcia. I wear Ciara. It is not very expensive, and I like it. I had one man ask me what it was, and were he could get it.

I do. I spray a bit on the ends of my wig, and whenever it moves, it gives off a slight scent of 'girl'. Current is Givenchy 'Play'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude, I use it in both girl & boy mode.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

An ever so slight hint of red door for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear perfume when I go out--generallyVS very sexy. When I apply it, I spray a bit onto a cottonball and dab it around. Any direct spray of this perfume would be too powerful.

An observation from a gg friend is that cd's generally apply too much perfume, and it can be overpowering. She is the one that, years ago, gave me the idea to use the cottonball.

Jodi

I love red door...It reminds me of campfire marshmellows from when I was a small kid!

I've only used body sprays. I absolutely love sweet pea fragrances.
    Done crying.

Red door after 5:00.
    Daytime it varies. Lancome 'la vie est belle', Tiery Mugler 'Angel', Obsession...it goes on and on.
    I would never leave the house without prefume.-Celeste

I have never been a fan of strong scents. I never wear cologne as a man, and I haven't at all picked up the habit or desire to wear perfume while en femme. I do enjoy subtle scents, though, like from lotions.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.