Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another 'Look at me I actually did it' post.

You look great and should not encounter any problems CONGRATULATIONS

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Hi Becky! Congrats on stepping out. Honestly from your pics, I remember your polka dot dress thread and you have a body and face many women would love to have, so I definitely wouldn't worry about getting read, unless you're a bass and asked for directions. If anything I'd worry about men stalking you to pick you up, lol. No, don't worry, I'm just being humorous.

Still on the inside, I know what you mean about being self conscious, but hopefully after your experience you'll feel more confident the next time and it will keep getting better. Keep it up.

Congrats,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Wow Becky, congratulations. Mind you, your profile photo is gorgeous! If I looked as pretty as you then I would have the confidence to go out in public.

Sounds like you had a great time. Any more plans to go out?? What do you wear?? Did you drive in your heels?

Platinum Member
    Congratulations, Becky! It's rather fun to feel oddly normal, isn't it?

You look incredible Becky, your expression based on your profile pic is very fem. I know you fit in just scrumptiously! Congrats, it is a very big first step and takes tons of courage for all of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Congratulations, Becky! It's rather fun to feel oddly normal, isn't it?
    I don't know if I would call it fun, the word I would say was natural. There was no thrill just a sense of this is how it should be for me. I will be doing it again and will try a day time coffee or shopping trip. Never thought I would do that or want to do that? It's all messed with how I see myself.

Quote Originally Posted by qaws123uk View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time. Any more plans to go out?? What do you wear?? Did you drive in your heels?
    I drove in flats, wanted to be sensible so the day before I ran into a shoe shop and bought some flat pumps. I wore a red dress my wife had bought for me a couple of days before, not a great picture but this is the outfit I chose:

Waay to go Becky. The way you look in your avattar you should have no problems going any where. Just stay confident and have fun.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Becky77
    Congratulations ! You look great:-)

Great story. I know you had a good time and this will be the first step of many.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    Big step for me, but oddly it just felt normal!
    It does feel normal, doesn't it? For us, it IS normal. It also feels great!

"First time in 9 years" eh?

I took a break from dressing and going out for several years myself. After going out a bit in college I travelled a lot, worked abroad, started a serious relationship... somehow my "femme life" got pushed aside for a bit. Finally, this last year I've realized that it's something I have to embrace more fully.

It's strange the sort of detours we can sometimes take, but I'm glad that you seem to be happy to be back on the "gurl track" - I know I am!

Platinum Member
    Hi Becky, You are out there now there's no turning back.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Congrats! I remember doing that for the first time last year. I was so nervous, but once I got to the bar and the waiter smiled and gave me a drink, I had an incredible time. I felt so sexy--make sense?