Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What physical attribute or yours makes passing difficult?

Hi,

Not that it matters , Im accepted for who i am ...not... how i look, as a woman im a few details missing , though it has opened many door's , In getting through to people & talking with them.

My detail is not looking like a normal female would look, facial features ,It could have distroyed me had i let it, being a strong woman iv been able to get through it,

...noeleena...

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I have fairly broad shoulders. So no sleeveless dresses or tops for me. Also I'm 5'11", which makes me 6'2" or 6'3" in heels. Other than that, I just need to lose some weight.

Extremely thick dark facial hair. I can pass, but only after grinding in so much foundation makeup that a belt sander is needed later to take it off.

It would be a toss up between my hands (which is a given) and my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki50/50 View Post
    Extremely thick dark facial hair. I can pass, but only after grinding in so much foundation makeup that a belt sander is needed later to take it off.
    I've been lucky in this area. I've never been very hairy anywhere and now that my beard is mostly white it doesn't show at all once shaved. I don't even need foundation makeup. I love dark hair, but feel sorry for those that have to deal with dark, thick facial hair.

Definitely my height. Being 6 ft is a curse. I also have big hands...
    Done crying.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Nose, broad shoulders, a bit tall in heels, and too small on the bottom! None of it's the end of the world, but any kind of close scrutiny would unravel the illusion.

Before I was full time, I always thought my hands were way too big, but its really my long piano fingers. My family is full of piano players. I also thought my nose was too big as well, especially since I fractured it years ago. The funny thing is, the worst thing that's been said to me since going full time has been. "Arnt you a cute tomboy" I laughed really hard.

I think we are all our worst judges! Like others have said. Have confidence in yourselves, walk the walk and you'll do just fine!

EDIT: Also forgot to point out that women come in all shapes, sizes, and personalities!
    Last edited by Memzy; 02-26-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    I'm A Monstar
    BAACON

I eat Rainbows for breakfast.

Currently 6'4" (height is decreasing with age) and 250 pounds (I'm trying to decrease this but it's not easy, I'm not really fat). Also a deep voice, but size and shape give me away before I speak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I would have to vote for facial hair, body and hairline. My beard is not that bad, but it takes a lot to cover it and never looks natural...and then its the male pattern on your head. I'm amazed at what a wig does and you can look good with minimal makeup if you don't have any beard shadow. All the rest falls in to the realm of probability for any woman, so just work with what you have, you can make your big hands look smaller and more femine by removing the hair.
    Chickie

Large arms, and being overweight.

But my daughter saw one of my avatar pictures, and, although she didn't recognize me, she knew it was a man.
    DonnaT

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Forgot about the hands. I have that problem too. And my big ol feet. I'm a size 15 in women's shoes. That's going to draw some notice.

The physical attribute that I am a man. I feel size wise I fall into the norm for women, but my hands and feet are a little large for a woman of my size. My nose and ears are big for a man or a woman, at least as a woman I can cover my ears and Barbra Streisands nose is bigger. Jaymee

My eye brow line, jaw and guess my 6'6" height do not make it easy.....

face is too old and wrinkly and gut is too big

My face,with makeup,lipstick and wig,could probably pass. And I'm amazed at how nice my legs look in pantyhose. But at 6'2'',260 pounds,size 13 feet and a voice that borders on baritone range,I doubt if I'd blend in too well.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    What physical attribute? How long have you got because it's a long list. The main ones are brow ridge, nose, rough facial skin and muscular arms.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My big round nose and receding hairline are tied for worst features. On the other hand, I have small and delicate hands and pretty nice legs. It kind of balances out, I suppose.

- Diane

I have elbows and knees that have bumps on the side........not very feminine.

In my opinion it's my overall body shape. My wife tells me that I look like a female soccer player dressed up when I crossdress.