Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just a question?? Boy or girl

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I am a girl. I was born with a defect and so I was forced to live as if I was a man.
    That's me too. Male mode to earn a living, girl every possible moment after quitting time. My cardiologist advises against SRS. Not to mention I'm broke.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    This is an EASY ONE for a CD, Anita!

When I dress drab, I want to look like Ryan Reynolds.

When I dress fem, I want to look like Amy Adams.

I fail badly at both! But, u asked who I WANTED to look like?

uhuh agree with that!!

I think I want to be a bi curious girl but my situation wont allow me to follow that path. So I'm stuck as an unhappy girl in a guys body with no way out
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I am a girl. I was born with a defect and so I was forced to live as if I was a man.
    Same 'defect', different cause. Wasn't born this way. Somebody did it to me, and I'm stuck like this, this constant slightly uncomfortable feeling that I'm not what I'm supposed to be, alleviated only to some degree when I'm completely out of male attire, the accessories such as hair and nail polish helps too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi,

Born female with a difference, just was not 100 % had i been a boy / male i could have been a dresser. was not to be,

Im a woman through and through,

...noeleena...

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Just a guy who likes to dress up like a girl here. I don't want to be a girl full time, but I do enjoy when Jennifer makes an appearance. Someday she might even leave the house.

Silver Member
    I am a man that just adores to dress like a lady

I am a human that likes to dress in clothing. Leaves didn't cover enough.

well i would say i like boy parts better than girl parts but i wish my body was shaped like a girls and that i could wear only female things without it being considered weird by some people

Definitely prefer to be a boy dressed as a girl

I will stay the way that I am...a boy living as a girl.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Thank you for all answers - it was interesting for me to read it - but from all I have new question:

Woulda some of you like to look like women with a penis?
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Banned Read only
    My answer to the original question would be:

As it suits...

Today I am working from home (currently eating and not working at the moment) and I am dressed completely from the neck down. It's nice to be able to do my usual masculine-oriented work while en femme. It's a nice change of pace. To put it another way, I don't have a strong desire to present as either gender all the time so far. I like the flexibility and the fluidity.

The follow-on question, however, does present some unique possibilities...

Well i am a male who loves to dress, i dont want to be a woman however i do wish when i dress i was more Femmine in appearance but working on that, lol as to you question about being a lady with a penis, there are many times i wish i could be. seems more so lately then in the past. the one thing i wish i had were bigger boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anita_2 View Post
    Thank you for all answers - it was interesting for me to read it - but from all I have new question:

Really? What kind of question is that? In your everyday life is that what you do? Present somehow drawing attention to your genitals? Unless you are in some intimate situation, I don't know how this is even an idea. (and very borderline for this forum)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Well, I often wish that I had been born a girl. However, if that had been the case, I probably wouldn't stand a chance with this new guy I'm crushing on.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita_2 View Post

I would love to have the body of a female whether I had one of those things or not.
    I would rather have the anatomically correct part tho'.
    So I'm a guy that dresses and sort of looks like a woman with a Johnson.YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Lynn View Post
    That's me too. Male mode to earn a living, girl every possible moment after quitting time. My cardiologist advises against SRS. Not to mention I'm broke.

Leah
    Yeah, at my age I don't know if I would survive surgery, not to mention the cost is out of reach. So since we're in fantasy land with this question anyway, I'm waiting for my next lifetime to be born a GG. If I can't do it right, I'll just dress the part for now.

My mind is androgynous, my body is male. I guess you could say I am a male that prefers a mostly feminine appearance, though I don't wear forms or tuck often. Androgynous fem is what I like, and how I prefer to present.

I am one that likes women, and wouldn't think of being with a male romantically.

I am however giving thought to hormone treatment to achieve the balance I am aiming for.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I unquestionably find enjoyment dressed as a woman. But I am very definitely a guy, who just happens to have a different sort of hobby

I want to be androgynous as possible.....so I can play on either team.

I have decided not to do HRT, surgeries, or do any legal name changes.

Ad. 1) Sorry but there where a few comments so I must to make new definition of same question.
    Ad. 2) My apologize for all misunderstanding which has been made with question before to all.

Question once more (with apologize) is:

Some of answers has been “I want to be boy (man) but more enfeme (as girl)” and “I would like to have bigger breasts”.
    So I try to imagine man which is with breast and more enfeme – for me that looks like girl with penis (that is a reason why I asked it) for me that is interesting way of thinking and I am thinking about that.
    Once more my apologize but it would be interesting for me to hear your opinion that is all thanks.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

No worries Anita, I think most of us followed your meaning.

If I could set all other considerations aside and push a button and become a genetic female, I would do it. I would rather be female than male, but I don't consider myself to be female now. I like my male self and my male life and even my male clothes!

At the end of the day I'm a guy who admires women and enjoys imitating them.

I am a man who wears a skirt to show off his legs, the panties.......they just make me feel pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by VikkiDave View Post
    I have always seen myself as a girl on the inside, no matter how masculine I have tried to be Vikki keeps struggling to the surface for a breath of air.
    I'm see myself the same way but don't try to hard to be masculine, and feel rather feminine and have a feninine physique and emotions. Another thing I was born without testicles and have small penis, don't know if that has any bearing on my feelings or not.
    Last edited by wilt575; 03-03-2013 at 07:14 PM.