Thread: New adventure for Kathy

New adventure for Kathy

So last Saturday was my first time out dressed. I thought i would need a couple weeks to recover and go out. So a week later i was itching get out again. So I was trying to decide between going to a drag show or goth scene. So it didn't work out for the drag show so i met up with a sister and we hit a goth club. So being new to this i didn't really have anything for this scene. So i hit goodwill and found a black mini skirt and a black lacey top and a black purse all for $9. What a bargain. Had to get some light makeup and spent $25 on a cherry black lipstick and white makeup. So i got to wear my knee high high heel boots and my black thigh highs. Fun night and met some girls from out of town. Got dance and we also went to a gay bar later. What i learned is bring a pair of back up shoes because it was getting very hard to walk at the end of the night. the boots are comfortable but when you haven't broke them in or not use to that high of heel it can be very uncomfortable. The one girl was very supportive and helpful to keep from from falling. Had to drive and pay a toll over a bridge. Was thinking to myself it would be nice to hve easy pass at that point, but i just payed my toll with no problems. i can say it was very fun night and everyone should go to goth club because anything goes and you can wear some very sexy outfits. So now I can say 2 down and many more to go.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Sounds like fun!!
    2 down and many what to go?
    You (and I) should buy those flats that fold up (or is it roll up?) to fit into a purse.
    I LOVE shiny black tights and control top pantyhose with reinforced toes!!

Going out and exploring a whole new world and myself. Being closeted for so many years has and was boring. This is exciting and fun and with each step a learning event. yeah that would work or i'll just buy a bigger purse so my sandals will fit in next time. My legs are sore but not that bad today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantyhose Vicki View Post
    Sounds like fun!!
    2 down and many what to go?
    You (and I) should buy those flats that fold up (or is it roll up?) to fit into a purse.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Good for you Kathy! I am glad you had a good time and wish you many more to come. :-)
    ~Amanda

Oh, the box is open now, Pandora! Hope you have many, many more fun trips.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Great post! Love reading about successful public outings as I live vicariously through them a little

A goth club - never been myself either but sounds like you have a blast! Look forward to reading about the 'many more to go'...haha

Think of all the confidence you are building up.
    Soon you won't notice yourself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.