Thread: Shoe Question

Shoe Question

I have been working slowly on my looks and if I may say my legs are looking nice. I have them shaved and tan well enough to not have to wear hose all the time but now run into a problem with my shoes. What do I wear with my heels that I can show off my legs or do I just have to go barefoot inside my shoes? Thanks for any help out there to this newbie. Amie

Humm, have you considered a pair of pretty Polly pantyhose or toe less pantyhose.They enhance your assets and hide nicks and cuts.

Amie, welcome to the forum. Go check the picture gallery thread for "Leg Show, Gurls & GGs" (something like that) http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...with-out-heels

You'll find every beautiful shade and style of hose and heels. You absolutely must get some sheer pantyhose or thigh highs, I recommend Hanes Silk Reflections for the best mix of slick leg feel, sheer colors, and price. If you go to a drugstore to get them, Leggs Sliken Mist are nice, as are plain old Sheer Energy. There are even better hose available, like Donna Karan, Wolford, etc, but you'll go broke and will quickly figure out the damn things are very fragile. Make sure you file your nails, buy one of those things that basically sands off rough spots on your feet, and moisturize your legs, feet and hands before putting on hose or you will destroy them quickly. But oh, what a feeling!

When I first came out to my wife in Dec I went nuts with purchasing pantyhose, stockings and heels. I think you will too. Good luck and enjoy sampling what's out there.

If you don't want to cover your legs with hosiery but don't like the feel of bare feet in shoes, you can buy Peds that won't be visible in your shoes but will give you something between your feet and your shoes. They now make open-toe Peds for wearing with peep-toe shoes too.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I would still wear hose when required just because you have a tan and your legs look ok, stockings do help maketh the woman.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'll let you know. I've decided for a more natural look this Summer without stockings and possibly no bra. We'll see how it goes.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    I rarely wear hose or tights. I prefer my bare legs.

I have always been a tights person can't bear to wear trousers or jeans. My legs have been under cover for over 40 years. Even in boy mode I only wear shorts when it's really hot. I have really nice shaped legs my wife is well jealous. I am a little concious of going bare legged as if I am not going to look feminine enough. My legs are very white and do have varicose veins in them.

I do like the look and feel of tights. As I am currently writing this post I have 15 denier black tights on and I just like to feel the smoothiness of them with my hand and to catch a glimpse of them in a mirror.

Maria

Thank you everyone for the advise. I don't think I could ever give up my stockings, they feel way to good. I was just wanting one more option to show off my new tan legs and I only wear jeans in drab mode. Carol I stopped at the store and got some peds, had to ask the SA if they had them. She took me right to them and handed me a pair in my size. I will try them out in the next couple days.

For me, wearing hose with flats is fine. I really like the hose with designs (animal print, vines, flowers, etc.) With heels and pumps, though, my feet slip-slid uncomfortably inside the shoe when I wear hose.

Heels will always show off the gams more nicely.