Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This may be kind of a creepy thread about wearing your family's clothes?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy This may be kind of a creepy thread about wearing your family's clothes?

Ok, lots of us shop at 2nd hand stores. I do quite often. I try to buy things that r clean or look unused. I throw them in the washer and wear them without a second thot. This is one thing, but what about wearing your family's clothes?

That may be an entirely different matter to some of u? Not your wife or SO's clothes, tho. I'm thinking more about your mom's, sis's, or your daughter's things? I just noodled thru that thorny dilemma this week.

My late teen daughter's moving and cleaned out her closets and drawers. She left piles of bags and boxes in the garage for me to take to the thrifts. She tossed away some sweaters and leggings I can use. I'll wash them then throw those into my store room and in 2 weeks I won't remember what was hers or what came from the other places. But, there was also a thong that looks unworn. That's where my dilemma arose!

Let me add something here. Occasionally the things I get 2nd hand have a light perfume order. I don't buy them that way knowingly, but notice it taking them out of the bags at home. I don't mind that. However, if my daughter wore any cologne that perfumed her clothes, that would remind me they were hers and I couldn't wear them. She doesn't and they don't. I wash my daughter's clothes often. She doesn't appear to wear thongs, either.

So, that brings me back to the thong. I could just toss it in the washer. Then, into my undies trash bag. But, I'm unsure about doing that. Would that be creepy? Could u do that?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would be okay with the leggings and sweaters myself. But panties or thongs that were my daughter's... unless they were still in a package I wouldn't go there. As inexpensive as they are, if I really wanted some like hers, I'd go to the store. There's just something about panties that are personal. I remember as a kid how much both my brother and I hated having the same underwear drawer and started claiming certain pairs. No way we were gonna wear something that rubbed the others equipment no matter how many times washed. So, when it comes to something my daughter may have worn, I get a yucky feeling about that myself and won't go there.

My vote would be to toss it.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Sherry, for the price of thongs, I'd just toss them and buy yourself new ones. I would feel creepy wearing my son's underwear even when there is absolutely no fetish/ill-intent involved. Heck, I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing anyone's underwear, not even if I had a daughter or a sister!

You're asking for a reason, you feel a little squeamish about it too, so don't over analyze it, listen to your instincts, toss the thongs, and go shopping at Victoria's Secret tomorrow.

Lots of cute thongs here, and they're on sale! http://www.victoriassecret.com/panti...ngs?pageAt=all
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-01-2013 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Fixed link. Thanks Allison! :)
    Reine

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    It's just a thing; however, the emotional component ties meaning to it. Therefore, discard it because her archetypal persona within yourself will be disrespected if you use it.

The real reason that most of don't cringe is because of how difficult it has been in the past to get intimates and we have a tradition of borrowing stuff growing up. It would be nice if this aspect of CDing wasn't necessary but often, it's the only way in the beginning for most. But now we have the Internet and online stores with endless selection and complete anonymity.

Don't worry about the thongs, like someone mentioned before just buy more. They're super cheap!
    Last edited by AllisontheGoddess; 03-01-2013 at 11:13 AM.

I think it held your special interest because you wondered about your daughter wearing a thong! If she didn't keep it,she must not have liked it,so toss it and feel better for doing so!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I have no problem wearing my wife's clothes but I would find it very creepy to wear anything of my daughters , just doe's not seem right somehow so it is a good job that it is all to small , and before you ask how I know , I am just guessing by the size label so no I nave not tried it on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

It is akin to an older man going out with a girl less than half his age.
    She probably does not know who Elvis Presley is.
    How can you relate.
    Toss the underwear and buy new stuff.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wouldn't bother me and it isn't creepy at all. It is just clothes. I grew up wearing hand me downs, and I have a washing machine.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Hi Sherry, I know that creepy feeling. I am about the same size as my grandfather was. When he died, my grandmother brought a lot of his clothes to me. I washed them out, buy I just couldn't wear them - ever. So I donated them. My wife and I change clothes all the time. She is smaller than me, so most stuff doesn't work, but I have lost a couple sweaters and many times I find my panties in her drawers. Steph.
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, Just toss them and put it out of your mind.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I grew up in my mom's closet and although I haven't had any need for any of her clothing for a lot of years, the thought now of ever having worn her stuff kind of creeps me out (yet it shouldn't because I was a child/teenager and had no other option back then).

As for the thong, you feel uneasy enough to ask the question. I think that's your answer. Toss it!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Underwear and tights have your own. How many women do you know wear each others knickers. Err don't answer that.

Maria

My opinion: Don't do it... it's just not worth it if you're already feeling "creeped out" about it.

Well I've worn a lot of my daughters cloths including her undies as she has good taste and sexy too so I wouldn't have a problem with it. No she doesn't know this and I don't have a thing for my daughter and love her very much as my daughter. As a kid growing up and loving to dress I wore most of the women's panties and bras that lived close to us at the time which was enjoyable but dangerous. So not into that anymore as have so many of my own things.

Follow your dream.
    I am onside with the general trend of the replies on this thread: I would keep the clothing but throw out the underwear.

Silver Member
    Skip the panties. If your tinking about it, it has meanings. I have and wear janket's blouses, tops, dresses that belonged to my wife, mother, daughters.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    No worries about "borrowing" clothes such as sweaters or leggings, but when it comes to intimates I would toss them and just go buy new. The only intimates of someone else that I can remember wearing is my Mother's bras. Even back then it felt "creepy" and once I have my own money I bought my own bra.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Banned Read only
    I would never, ever wear someone else's underwear.

I does not seem right.

Never tried family members' stuff... just felt wrong somehow, although it seems a lot of people got started that way. I prefer to own my own stuff.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    I grew up in my mom's closet and although I haven't had any need for any of her clothing for a lot of years, the thought now of ever having worn her stuff kind of creeps me out (yet it shouldn't because I was a child/teenager and had no other option back then).

As for the thong, you feel uneasy enough to ask the question. I think that's your answer. Toss it!
    I did the same thing in my childhood days due to there being no other options, and today when the tought or memory of this even crops up in my mind I get creeped out/nauseated thinking about it. As for my current status of wearing any other family members clothes outside of my wife, especially intimates is negative and no. Even with my wfie, our panties are kept seperate and not shared at all.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Honestly, if you think they haven't been worn, there shouldn't be a problem. Plus most of the issue with wearing used panties / other intimate wear isn't necessarily the potential weird factor, it's the potential for spreading infections. I would be worried about that with leggings that have been used since some girls don't wear underwear with them.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Banned Read only
    I would toss them away. I am strange like that. To e, even if my daughter never had worn them, I would still toss them. I wouldn't even want to wear panties that she purchased for herself. I would still get an icky feeling about it.

I would never wear anyone else's underwear, panties, briefs, or thongs. I buy new. End of story.
    Di

It's kind of funny but I wrote almost the same thread a while ago. When I was younger I would take my cousin pantyhose and clothes and wear my sisters and moms clothes. Now I wear my wife's clothes and when I do buy second hand cloth I take them home and wash them and I am Ok with that, but something about my daughter cloths. I can't do it I don't know why. Her last spring cleaning I was going to bring them to goodwill and my wife stopped me and told me that my daughter is my size and to go threw the bag because she was sure I was going to find a lot of nice clothes with the store tags still on them, boy was she right I seem to be Ok with that but I did throw away some really nice stuff. I know how you feel when I posted my thread everyone said just to take her clothes. Unless they have the tags on them it just feels weird.