Thread: stuck in the middle

stuck in the middle

Im 26 and just started working out again for the first time in a while. I want to be bigger, stronger as a a male, but when dressed I want to be slim without big muscles. I am 6 foot 145 pounds. I play competitive amateur golf and coach baseball. As a coach and golfer I feel I need to be stronger and want to be stronger. But at home when dressed I want to be as small as possible. So I am just confused as to which side of me should win this battle.
    Kylie

As someone that is 6 foot and 145 pounds you are very slim! Most members here would love to be that size.

It depends how important CDing is to you. Most members will tell you it doesn’t go away but just gets stronger so I would just enjoy slipping into that lovely figure hugging dress if I were you.

And at 6 foot and 145 pounds you have a long way to go to be a big beefy man!

All the best,

Suzy

Not trying to be beefy. My muscles are well defined already. Just scared to wear a sleeveless dress and look like a female body builder with a adams apple. I am happy with my body how it is most of the time.
    Kylie

My Husband is slim at the waist, but all muscles on top
    But when he slips on a dress , he looks dead sexy to me.
    Maybe thats just " love in the eye of the beholder....
    I am Loved because I am me, not just because I accept.

Don't worry about fit shoulders; balance them with appropriate-size hip pads and you'll be amazed.

-- MS

I know what side won the battle,
    I was a 98 pound weakling that is now 140 lbs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Golf does not require strength it relies on technique.
    You can still tone without building bulk and satisfy both needs.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie4 View Post
    Im 26 and just started working out again for the first time in a while. I want to be bigger, stronger as a a male, but when dressed I want to be slim without big muscles. I am 6 foot 145 pounds. I play competitive amateur golf and coach baseball. As a coach and golfer I feel I need to be stronger and want to be stronger. But at home when dressed I want to be as small as possible. So I am just confused as to which side of me should win this battle.
    It's entirely up to you. You don't want strangers telling you what to do, do you?

Me, I would go for the "girl" look.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Personally with muscles I think you could still look good, obviously with the more muscles the less dare I say the contentious word in literature "pass". You will still fit into that sleveless dress so it's the balance of both worlds. If you are happy with yourself build the muscle you want/ need for sport. Accept yourself en femme that you still look good even though the biceps may look more manly. As others say the hips can proportionate the shoulders. Looks shouldn't stop you achieving your full potential even if it slightly hazards part of who you are crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    As someone that is 6 foot and 145 pounds you are very slim! Most members here would love to be that size.

It depends how important CDing is to you. Most members will tell you it doesn’t go away but just gets stronger so I would just enjoy slipping into that lovely figure hugging dress if I were you.

And at 6 foot and 145 pounds you have a long way to go to be a big beefy man!

All the best,

Suzy
    I agree with Suzy I would give my right arm to weigh 145 lbs. I am currently dieting with a hope to getting down to 175 lbs. I managed last year to get from 234 to 189 but I've put some back on. God when I think of all the lovely womens clothes you can wear that I can't even get sizes big enough and I'm nowhere near big.

Maria

Banned Read only
    fitness should always win. Power and strength do not have to come with bulging muscles. IF you focus on body fat %, you will be fine.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I am in the same situation as you are. Totally caught between two bodies. I too work out regularly. Actually too much and alot of people tell me that, but Im not ready to tell them Im trying to keep my girlish figure. As for now as a male I am probably to thin but as a female I like the way I look. So Im sticking to my cardio.
    Erica

I actually had the same kind of conversation with my wife not too long ago. When I'm crossdressed, I want to look as feminine as possible. But when I'm in man mode, I like looking manly as well... Ah well... guess I'll have to just stay in between.

You can have some of my muscles. Unfortunately (or fortunately), 25 years in the Army and 10 as a Drill Sergeant left me with quite a few. The problem is that when I got out, I stopped working out, so now I have a classic man-gut. If I am ever going to look halfway decent I have to get rid of it. I've lost 10 lbs, but have about 50 to go to reclaim a decent waistline. I am fortunate that my legs and ankles have stayed relatively slim, and I have OK feet at women's size 10. If I were 145 I'm sure I would be dressing fully, and not just from the waist down.

I'd say enjoy your youth as a CD; you can play golf when you are an old man!

Health first fitness second! You can't crossdress when your dead from clogged arteries or can't see your toes cause your gut!
    Cardio will give good results without packing on muscle, just a nice bmi