Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd sensations or at least unexpected ones..

Odd sensations or at least unexpected ones..

I think we all know how great the clothes feel. How about little things, like applying nail polish and feeling the coolness through your nails. I was walking in the rain wearing ballet flats and feeling the raindrops on the top of my feet was so wonderful. Driving wearing a skirt feels really nice too. Do any of you have unexpected sensations when dressed???

Banned Read only
    Yes!
    When wearing a wig - being able to swish my hair around and feel it around my face is a wonderful feeling. It is FAR more wonderful than I ever imagined. It feels awesome.

The jiggle from breast forms is wonderful, too. Perhaps I expected that a little - but it surpasses my expectations anyway.

Wearing just a bra, panties, and robe, as I'm doing now makes me feel tingly.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

They are great feelings. I have never got to wear flats and feel the rain on my feet. But I have a bit of nail polish on now and it's nice when you apply it. I also find it's nice looking down at my feet and seeing coloured toenails, as I did earlier.

On this subject, for me personally, I love the 'tug' when I pull my hair into a ponytail. it's a feeling I've never felt before because my hair wasn't long enough and you just don't get that with a wig.

And for me when I've slept with my breast forms on I love feeling the extra weight on my chest. But the one thing I like the most is the feeling of a bra! I have mine just a touch tighter than I need to because I love to feel it against my skin.
    Last edited by Kimberlyfaye; 02-25-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

The way my legs feel against each other under a skirt or dress, especially when they're freshly shaved. Or, if in stockings, the little swish they make when I cross my legs. The click of my heels across a wooden floor. The creamy feel of lipstick. The way dangly earrings touch the side of my neck as I move. The nice sensation I get simply smoothing my skirt under me as I sit. The cool touch of a slip as I slide it on. I could go on.

The constant changes in necklines and exposure of skin. You sit in a chair and suddenly you feel the leather or fabric of the chair against your back; you put on your seatbelt and it annoyingly rubs against your upper chest and shoulder.

The tinkle and movement of dangle earrings as you move your head.

The wondeful feeling, after a long evening, when you slip off your stilettoes and your feet touch the cool marble of the bathroom floor.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I absolutely gush with pleasure when I feel my hair brush against my shoulders, neck and cheeks. Driving my car and feeling the wind in my hair and seeing the pretty face in the rear view mirror.
    We do not need discipline to be kind, just an open heart.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Highly polished nails sliding across my lips, the complete change of body motion in 5" heels, the weight of breastforms, the sounds of stockings, the feeling of sticky lips, that first sound of one's feminine voice, being called by your feminine name that first time, the weight of earrings, the smell of your perfume reacting with your own skin, and that strange internal sensation when you realize that dealing with your skirt when you sit down is a natural motion!

Just last night I was washing my hands,not really thinking about it,and happened to glance in the mirror and noticed my breast forms jiggling back and forth with the movement of my arms. WOW!

Banned Read only
    The nice creeky sound of my leather dress.

Walking in heels, standing straight up, taking small steps makes me feel very elegant.

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    The constant changes in necklines and exposure of skin.
    I love wearing strappy tops in the summer and feeling the sun on my shoulders.

Oh yes. The swishing of nylons, the feeling of having long hair when I wear a wig, and feeling a light breeze blow under my skirt.

My favorite however, is when underdressed in drab, the feeling of wearing my men's shoes with just pantyhose, no socks. Somehow it just feels neat and free!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

It's all about sensory feedback which is different from your usual 'male' ones. Everything that you see, smell and feel different while dressed as a female is implying to you that you're different from before. In this case, a female.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love the feel of my legs gently rubbing together when I am in pantyhose, the feel on my legs of a silky dress lightly brushing against my hose clad legs, the feel on my feet as I slip into a pair of high heels one foot at a time and rise up on them one foot at a time and the feel of walking in heels...

Nail polish is awesome. It's puts my dressing on another level.
    See catchers wearing it during games

As someone else said, I love the feel of my earrings swinging my earlobes. Also I love the feel of my hair {wig} on my neck and upper back. Another favorite is the feel of my panties moving against my pants when bending over, doesn't happen every time but when it does it's heaven.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I wish I could relate to some of these posts. Rats. I don't. Corsets are a pain. I hate pantyhose, and I like to wear as little as possible and still pull off the image of a woman. For me at least, this is all about feeling female inside and expressing it fully. The most humorous and unexpected feeling I have ever had was when one of the metal ribs from my corset poked through, stabbed me in the hip and well, made me cringe with a oh my god what is that poking me feeling? My girl clothes feel like my clothes, not girl clothes at all. They are just 'me.' I have learned not to take myself too seriously anymore....it's all fun and games until you get liquid eyeliner in your eye!

I love the feeling of my panty-hose covered foot sliding into my high heel shoe...the feeling of my earings swinging my earlobes...the sound and feeling of my long painted fingernails clinking gently against the side of a delicate wine or martini glass, and the impression of my lips that my lipstick leaves on the rim of the glass after each sip.
    *StacyP*

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Earrings that jingle when I move my head ... typing with press-on nails ... stepping into my heels and not being able to see the top of my head in the mirror

The look and feel that emerges when I put on mascara is just... I don't know, but it makes me shiver a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    ... stepping into my heels and not being able to see the top of my head in the mirror
    Being taller in heels and having to reach farther for some things, like doorknobs, and having to reach less far for others, such as glasses on the second shelf...

Deedee

Jaymees,
    All these sensations diminish a little as you do them regularly.
    I do agree there are still the sensations there but not as severe as the FIRST TIME.
    Buying new clothing can give me a rush especially if it is a different or new fashion to me personally.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ah yes, the breast form jiggle. Couple that with the swish of a nice full skirt on freshly shaven nylon clad legs, and I'm in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Bree Wagner View Post
    The look and feel that emerges when I put on mascara is just... I don't know, but it makes me shiver a bit.
    Mascara Shivers! ==> YES!
    *StacyP*