Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Odd sensations or at least unexpected ones..

Quote Originally Posted by melissakozak View Post
    Corsets are a pain. I hate pantyhose, and I like to wear as little as possible and still pull off the image of a woman.
    Melissa you can wear as little as possible and feel the rush of the air going up your skirt.
    I love the feel of nylons, but when you're waliking outdoors in heels, nothing beats that feeling when the wind rushes up yours skirt and the feeling in your panties.
    I suppose GGs get the heightened sensation when they go commando but it's probably not a good idea for a CD to go commando. ;-)

I can relate to many of the above. In addition:

When I sit down, relaxing, my hands fall into my lap and I feel my suspenders beneath my skirt - hard and taut, in contrast to the soft covering.

I answer the telephone and, standing up and concentrating on the call, I suddenly become aware of the tight lower edge of my girdle, stretched across beneath my bottom. I can't resist running my hand across my rear and again feeling the hard, stretched girdle beneath the soft, light material of my skirt.

This is a great thread! For me, it's the simple slipping on of my favorite pair of keds...

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaymee, There are so many sensations that it's hard to nail it down to one or two
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

So many sensations already mentioned but for me like so many others, the feeling of nylons on freshly shaved and lotioned legs is just awesome. Then there is the feeling of a cool nylon slip with a lace hem sliding down my body with the lace swishing against the nylons. And of course the wonderful coolness of the evening air as it swirls up and around all of it. Feeling my nylon clad feet slipping into my 3" pumps and feeling my weight shift and my walking gait change accordingly. Everything feminine just feels wonderful.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Hmm if I had to pick something that I get a good feeling from thats kinda odd, is walking around in heels or boots. I don't know why but wearing a sexy pair of heels or boots and walking around in them has to be the best, especially if I just bought them.

Being out dressed with some friends and being accepted as a girl with the other girls (all Cd's) and just having fun together.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

For me it is alot if the same things already mentioned here, The jiggle of the breastforms. The swishing
    of the skirt against the pantyhose, The hair falling around my neck. All that stuff that make me just feel
    more like myself and all the guy issues fade away.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

i love walking out side and feeling the wind blow up my skirt. expecially while wearing nylons

Definitely driving in the snow, in a skirt or dress with hose and boots and gloves. Walking in the snow in the same is nice too! Or walking in a restaurant, trying to get the snow off my boots and standing there taking it in as i take off my leather gloves.

Some unexpected things: the back pockets on many slacks are either sewed shut, or so small they are useless. The front pockets are so shallow, in some of my slacks, change falls out. And the zippers are about 2 inches too short. I've adapted - new, tiny wallet, carrying less stuff to put in my pockets. And I enjoy stealth dressing!

Deedee

When I drive dressed I usually underdress and then remove my cloth in the car, and when I get the chance I step out of the car and WOW! What a feeling the air and the feeling of the outside air against the pantyhose and the wind up the skirt. It drives me crazy.

Yes, nylons on smooth legs.
    The smoothness of a hairless body on silky undergarments

I don't see them as odd or unexpected sensations; rather, they all reinforce to me that I'm not the guy that the world believes I am. All the visual and tactile stimuli I get when dressed as a female are distinctly feelings that no men ever normally feel, so they all point my mind to help me believe for a while that I am female.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I enjoy many of the sensations talked about here also. A new one for me has been the feel of my hair brushing over my 8 month hrt breasts.