Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Detecting Crossdressers"

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    Will the TSA let me carry a CD- detector thru airport security?
    They have better ones than we do!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

In addition to Greater Atlanta,Savannah is an accepting "T" area of Georgia.Southeastern T Girls [of which I am a member] is homeported there.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    They have better ones than we do!
    Not so sure about that.
    I got Ma'amed by airport security yesterday, and I wasn't even dressed.
    Maybe that says something about me...

Platinum Member
    Hi Linda, Do you remember how Mick Dundee checked for Crossdressers in the movie Crocodile Dundee.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    Can you buy a crossdresser detector in the store or do they come in build them yourself kits?
    I had a CD detector once, but every time I turned it on it immediately started to alarm.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle M View Post
    Not so sure about that.
    I got Ma'amed by airport security yesterday, and I wasn't even dressed.
    Maybe that says something about me...
    Theres your proof!

By the way....my pc has a cd burner....scares me a bit...
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by nhlighthouse View Post
    I found an App for that!

At Play Store and is free!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    You gals are soooooo funny!!! I just grabbed a change of (femme) clothing, and now I'm off to Savannah. I'll let you know what I find, or if they find me!
    You'll like Savannah. It's really lovely and historic. If you don't mind spending a few bucks, the Olde Pink House has good food, and is a neat old place. (Historic mansion.) Belford's is also good. If you have limited funds, Vinnie van go go's is great for pizza. Paula Dean's place "The lady and sons" is there too - but I can't recommend it.

Hmmm, maybe this is why I have trouble with my figure... >.<

sorry for the offtopic post. Uh, I'm lead to understand that CD detection can really make a girl hungry! :O
    Last edited by PaulaQ; 02-26-2013 at 01:46 AM. Reason: omg OT!

Copy writers are like that, they throw in all sorts of thing in for bait, when writing about attractions.
    You just took the bait.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Evidently you missed the "as seen on TV" ad about the handy dandy Crossdresser detection kit, just $19.95 plus S&H. You should never be without one when traveling. It helps you figure out just who is who and helps you to label people. But wait! If you order right now you can get two Crossdresser detection kits for only $19.95, that's two kits a $79.95 value. You just pay separate S&H. Order now!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I found that the dead giveaway is the 'adjustment'.
    The outright grab-and shift, or the 'stance' that heralds a trip
    to the ladies room to set things in order.
    Let's face it: it's inevitable,
    even for the best tucks. Now matter how well applied, quickly
    executed, or stealthily implemented, the adjustment will give it away
    every time, and the 'stance' is virtually just as obvious, as I have
    never once witnessed a true-born female stand in such a way,
    which is not at all dissimilar to the way EVERY guy stands, when
    the 'jewels' start to get a bit moist from sweat.
    OTHERWISE... go with the "As-Seen-On-TV" kit as mentioned below. LOL
    Last edited by Nikki50/50; 02-26-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Ah, transistor radios. So small, they are no bigger than a pack of cigarettes. Check it against your pack of Lucky Strikes.

Now I'm going to tune in some giddy banjo from Savanna on short wave radio. Comes in real good this time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    You'll like Savannah. It's really lovely and historic. If you don't mind spending a few bucks, the Olde Pink House has good food, and is a neat old place. (Historic mansion.) Belford's is also good. If you have limited funds, Vinnie van go go's is great for pizza. Paula Dean's place "The lady and sons" is there too - but I can't recommend it.
    :O
    Thanks for going off topic. Some Savannah information needed soon maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    My wife and I stopped for a couple of nights in Savannah in October on a drive to FL. Got to agree on the recommendation for the Olde Pink House! We are getting ready for another drive to FL next week and we've already planned on eating there again.

Also got to agree with the Paula Deen comment. My wife is from the south (but a different part of the south) and wouldn't go there.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

The next time I go, I'm going to pay more attention to the people around me. Or maybe I'll be dressed myself and see how many magazine writers detect me!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I found an old Heathkit CD-00h detector with a TG-W0wza1 sensor adapter. Got it working when I replaced the trollfast oscillator tube. It really works, detecting silicone, foam rubber, frozen peas, raw rice, nylon, synthetic nylon, crazy glue, spandex, and ill-fitting pumps. Damn thing broke and melted down when I foolishly stored it in my closet.

I think I got the last one.

Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    It really works, detecting silicone, foam rubber, frozen peas, raw rice, nylon, synthetic nylon, crazy glue, spandex, and ill-fitting pumps.
    ... frozen peas?????????
    Stephanie

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I'm OK with CD-detectors but I'm not sure about Trannychasers! Good thing I carry a knife ;-)

Bunny Boilers are right out.

Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantDebutant View Post
    I just go around asking every woman I meet if they are a Crossdresser. I found out in my area there are very few crossdressers and that woman like to slap people in the face.

clearly more research is required.
    Reluctant, that is really hilarious. Thanks!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    That show, Diggers, is filming an episode in Savannah. Their metal detectors are being recalibrated to find silicone. No word on how they determine market value on a CD though.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    "Some folks may spend time trying to detect crossdressers !"

Like an Easter Egg hunt where we play the eggs! If it appeared in a Yachting magazine, their demographic is usually the super wealthy. So that has me thinking, and maybe CD spotting is the latest fad amongst the super-rich. It's what billionaires do on the weekends. I can almost hear Bill Gates sitting on a park bench with the Koch brothers saying, "There's one! You know, it's true what they say, the best things in life really are free."

Sorry to be droll, but another thing I am wondering is, "what happens after the detection occurs?" Does the party who made the discovery pull some sort of alarm, or blow a whistle? Does the mayor form a pitch fork wielding, torch bearing mob to give pursuit ala Frankenstein? Fire BAD.

Maybe it's like an offbeat local pass-time, and they lavish gifts and praise upon the detected CD? Or ask for an autograph and invite them to dinner? Perhaps buy them a beer? Strange that sentence should occur in any publication. Makes ya wonder

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaswife View Post
    That show, Diggers, is filming an episode in Savannah. Their metal detectors are being recalibrated to find silicone. No word on how they determine market value on a CD though.
    Metal detecting used to be one of my main hobbies. That show is so fake I can hardly watch it. They never find bottle caps or pop tops.

My guess is, they dig a hole, stop the camera, put a coin or whatever in the hole, then start the camera again.

And I've never run around in circles or done somersaults when I find something. I just put it in my pouch and kep on looking for more.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Well I go out all the time wearing heels and a nice dress stand in line with everyone else to be checked out, no one seems to care one way or the other. People have thier own problems to worry about and besides why cause a seen in Wal-Mart.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Why, CD spotting is a growing activity in the South East US. I have personally seen my life list jump by 30% since moving to Atlanta. And I have not even attended the big Southern comfort thing here yet.

Crossdresser spotting... The new tourist attraction!