Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's you perfect size?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

What's you perfect size?

Just out of curiosity, since we are able to choose our size(be it implant or forms) what would you be? What is you perfect size?

Me, I'd just be a moderate 34 B-cup
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    I turned my forms up to Eleven. gave me a 40F

I'm quite happy with my 40C forms.

I settled at 32E. Or 34DD depending on the brand.

As for the question... I'm a 36C or maybe a D depending on how I feel..... LOL

Renne.....
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-26-2013 at 12:54 PM. Reason: removed reference to something that isn't here anymore

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    i'm 38b to 38c my self

I used to wear D size forms, but they really were too big for my frame so now I'm a more realistic 36C

I am currently rolling with 36c's which are just about right considering my body height and shape. I have been considering going as high as 40d's which
    would make me look like Anna Nichole Smith (chestwise of course) but those might be a little bit too large for me. Just dreaming outloud.....

Isn't it magic how crossdressers can talk about changing their shapes and bust sizes? We are so fortunate.....dana

I'm quite happy with my 38Bs. If I get new forms I might try Cs but I wouldn't want to go any larger. Tall supermodels aren't all that voluptuous!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drushin703 View Post
    Isn't it magic how crossdressers can talk about changing their shapes and bust sizes? We are so fortunate.....dana
    Really? Fortunate seems rather abiguous. On one hand I like being a guy but on the other I'd love to be a girl.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No ambiguity intended Ms. Briana. I too like being a guy but i'm certainly not facinated by being one. On the other hand when I am a girl, and I mean girl
    in it's anatomical definition, I am totally in love with me. Fortunate that we can choose the side of us to love or not love.

dana is my real name.........

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm a 36A/34B, mostly a 34B lately as I'm overflowing a couple of my A cup bra's. I like my size big enough to have good cleavage and still able to enjoy exercising with the help of a good sports bra.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    For me it's DD or DDD.
    I like the way I look as a 42 DD.

Currently have 34C and 36D. I mostly wear the 36D, but I think they may be a tad large, so once I have some money, I'll probably downsize to split the difference at 36C.

I have two sizes, 38C and 38D. I prefer the D cup most of the time but some of my outfits don't fit well with the increased boobage, so when I wear those outfits I downsize to a C cup.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I think 38D fits my frame best.

- Diane

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drushin703 View Post
    I am currently rolling with 36c's which are just about right considering my body height and shape. I have been considering going as high as 40d's which
    would make me look like Anna Nichole Smith (chestwise of course) but those might be a little bit too large for me. Just dreaming outloud.....

You do realize that a 40D is a lot bigger then a 36C? Changing your band by two sizes (going buy even sizes) is pointless unless your still trying to find your band size. Its almost like wearing XL pants when a large is a litte big on you to begin with, find your band size then pick a cup size. Your band size will be pretty consistent unless you bulk up or gain/loose weight, as for cup size that it up to you.

FYI,
    40D is equal to about a 36E ( or 36C = 40A), these are sister sizes. Usually you change the band or the cup size by one, to find a larger/smaller cup or a larger/smaller band. It sounds like its only one cup size bigger but its actually two, these conversions aren't guarantees just a starting point. Make sure to stick with in the same manufacture when trying this, I have bra's from two manufactures and even though the bra's are the same size one is always bigger then the other (VS).

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I'm happy being a 48C; I wanted an appearance that would be "womanly" without being excessive. My fiancee is a little smug because, as a natural 50DD, she still has one advantage over Amy.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Crossdresser
    I have 36D and 36B to cover whatever mood I'm in.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    40C or 42C. I know the impulse is to go big, but I still want to look natural.

I just "downsized"...and bought a pair of forms that make me a 42B. I still have my larger forms so depending on mood and outfit I'll be either a 42B or 42C. For my size I feel that's just right.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Me; 42C is the right size for me!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

34 B is all I need to look good.
    Plenty for my cleavage with a chic filler to accentuate it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am proportionately correct with my 38D's.

I find that I am prefering 42dd, that seems to fit me the best.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"