Thread: I ripped my pants!!!

Complex Lolita...

I ripped my pants!!!

I was out shoveling snow the other day, in my old blue jeans, and, when I bent over, they ripped along the inseam, letting in the frigid air...

And, don’t you know, I got nearly the same feeling I get when I wear a skirt – cold air is reaching a part of my hitherto covered upper thigh, causing a strange kind of euphoria. Briefly, I became disoriented (or disorientated, if you prefer) and confused – does this mean I DON’T have to dress up to get my thrills? Quite literally I was “taking the air,” no doubt blushing as well...

Just like I can’t go anywhere in my ripped pants, I can’t wear a skirt in public, either. Perhaps males are not supposed to be conscious of their inner thighs, so they keep them covered up at all times. Crossdressing negates this coverage at a stroke, and I am trans-ported to a happy land where thigh meets thigh, with no barrier in-between. Ah, bliss...

I’ll have to get a new pair of work pants very soon. I can’t shovel snow en femme in this part of the country, surrounded as I am by conformists, so I dress in my male uniform to blend in, go unnoticed, and live another day. This last snowstorm was most definitely underwhelming, which is a pity – I was actually looking forward to another day of shoveling and feeling those things that boys like me are only supposed to dream about. COOL!!!

Don’t you love that feeling of air going where it ain’t supposed to go?
    Last edited by Frédérique; 02-26-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Yes i do like the feel of the breeze coming up udner the skirt, i step out side now and then just to feel it, only wish like you i could go to the post office dressed to kill, i understand your town isnot much bigger that were i live, so girl be careful. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

A true sensual pleasure, agreed!
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Gold Member
    Do not tell Karen, She will LOL
    Rader

Where it is supposed to go!

-- MS

I do love it when I get a little air. I saw a guy come into my gym wearing a kilt one time. He was getting the tour to see if he wanted to join. My first thought was I wonder if he wearing panties under that thing.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Hi Frederique, hope when you replace those "old blue jeans" the new pair come from the ladies department. I now wear only ladies jeans and slacks {but much prefer a skirt with that cool breeze up there}.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I once did a rather naughty video in the snow for an adult amateur tube site in the dress I have on in my avatar photo. I can still remember how good the feeling of that cold breeze was in a place where I normally wouldn't feel it.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Gotta love that C-O-O-L breeze...lolol Veronnie2

Marilyn Monroe standing over the air vent with her white dress blowing in the wind comes to mind. That will get the blood flowing

Banned Read only
    I wear leggin's (black) of course)

Quote Originally Posted by andrea lace View Post
    Marilyn Monroe standing over the air vent with her white dress blowing in the wind comes to mind. That will get the blood flowing
    I doubt that was as cold as a Kansas wind.

I understand your descripton of home. I previously had a dispatcher in McPherson, and spent quite a bit of time in the region. Used to work with a couple from Lindsborg.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Aspiring Member

yeah, but

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post

Unfortunately, the cold air is usually coming in the front door when I sometimes forget to zip up. It ain't hip to forget to zip" .
    JUST a crossdresser

I MUST ask:
    Did you finish shoveling like that?
    And if so (follow-up question, given the experience being not unpleasant): Did you then take your time doing so?
    :P

It is a reminder that we get to feel differently to other males.
    They would not know of the cold air sensation that occurs with a skirt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    All I can say is:

If Euripides, you're in Big Trouble...